What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new indoor soil grow with connisseur genes

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya all,,pics of my cheeze and chong babies,29 healthy girls and 5 strawberries and cream,girls,,others are 5 nebula fems and 4 single fem seeds,,my babies will be coming up to just over 2weeks old from seed shortly,big pots at the end of the week for most[larger trays tonite],,in light/seedling mix at the moment,,will be transplanted into canna-pro plus dirt,,veg for 6weeks,,under a 600w duel spectrum sunmaster lamp at the moment,my nebula flourescent wasnt covering enough,,so only after a few days they were stuck under the big lamp, risked a bit of stretch to avoid burning as they acclimatised to the big lamp and me making sure of no lamp burn on such young babies,, but all good now and canopy looks like a clone grow instead of fem seed ,will post more pics just before the flip,,gonna have a jungle if these girls vigour are anything to go by,,peace and safe growing s2:tiphat:

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cheeze and chong seedling aged around 2wks

cheeze and chong seedling aged around 2wks

hiya just another pic of my cheeze and chong around the 2week or just over mark from germination,,are all in bigger soil pots now vegging under 2x600w dual spectrum lamps,,pics to follow just before i flip,,probably give 6wks veg,,cheers s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks fou and crazy dog,,hank,,,always a pleasure to hear from you buddy,,all looking good now i moved them into big pots,will post some more pics when son is back with his digi,,there starting to take off now and not even a month old just yet,,get the feeling i am gonna have my hands really full with the cheeze and chong,,fun will begin when i flip at around week6 of veg,,cheers,,peace and safe growing s2

N

noyd666

nice strong looking genes in that pot of cheeze an chong s2, whats the name of globe young fella? 6 weeks old mate you will need a bloody chainsaw lol.

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,yeah noyd,,been thinking that myself although i have plenty of height but ojd mentioned to me that the cheeze and chong can stretch 2-3x in height when you flip,,so may give them 5wks or so,,i am gonna post pics when there a month old which is in a few days or so but looks like a clone grow,,have topped quite a few but so very uniform,,but gonna have to be mindful of there stretch and be strict but kind with these young ladies,,hope the heat in your part of the world not too uncomfortable noyd but those w/widows gonna have some donkey dicks matey ,,peace and safe growing s2:tiphat:

Last edited:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whoop s2 goin natural! Looks like a good start brother!!! Those are gonna be some bushes.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just before flip

just before flip

hiya all,pics of my cheeze and chong and strawberries and cream just under 6wks before i flip later,all pretty uniform for the c and c, as for the straw and cream looks like have 3 "white" phenos,other 2 sat dom at the moment,topped most of the c and c,same for a couple of the straw and cream, over the next two weeks i will remove the bottom third and continue supercropping and give them a small amount of canna vega for the next week or so[all in canna pro-mix],,now the fun begins,mindful of the 2-3 x in size the c and c will stretch according to ojd,plenty of height,so bring it on lol,,, pics 1 and 2 is of the strawberry and creams and all other pics are of the cheeze and chong ,,,,peace and safe growing s2

Last edited:
N

noyd666

yo s2 very nice, canna= canna seems to be a winner, i like the look of cheeze and chong nice strong branching. looks a good cloner.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo s2 very nice, canna= canna seems to be a winner, i like the look of cheeze and chong nice strong branching. looks a good cloner.
hiya,,thanks for that,noyd,,,yeah,,easy cloner i imagine[will take a few during the next couple of wks], at the moment these youngsters are so uniform,looks like a clone grow rather then female seed imho,,noyd,,,,how those white widows coming along? all that warm weather,must be looking good buddy,,peace and regards s2

N

noyd666

had a look y-day, massive lol try and get shot today from doorway,got lung virus back, on anti pills ,buckets of sweat, later.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wish you well noyd and hope feeling better asap buddy,,some more pics of my cheeze an chong six weeks from seed, and just before a feed,,, flipped on monday,,,peace and safe growing s2

Last edited:
N

noyd666

, :biggrin: just slipped up there on my sweat lol first 3 are w. widow,one near green smiley is jacki white.

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
,View Image View Image View Image View Image :biggrin: just slipped up there on my sweat lol first 3 are w. widow,one near green smiley is jacki white.
now that is a proper aussie big bush,,lol,,,bloody great work noyd,,cant wait till they start frosting,, i left a number of mine untopped,will supercrop when needed but just intend to take the bottom third or so off and just grow them out,see how they perform,,thanks for the pics noyd,,peace and regards s2,,bloody shane warne seems to be on adverts all the time over here but man he has a top girlfriend or wife,shes a beauty,,s2

N

noyd666

:biggrin: ozy charisma s2 =SHANE WARNE his wifes name is english rose=LIZ HURLY.:tumbleweed:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:biggrin: ozy charisma s2 =SHANE WARNE his wifes name is english rose=LIZ HURLY.:tumbleweed:
noyd,, must be shanes new big mop of hair lol, sure your right brother but i thought it was either elle macpherson[saw her out shopping,one time,very very tall but stunning] or jemima goldsmith/kahn still liz hurley looks much better with age imho..keep well noyd,peace and regards s2:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
6 days into flip,just over six weeks from seed

6 days into flip,just over six weeks from seed

hiya all,,some pics of cheeze and chong 6 days into flip and just 6 weeks from seed,some just supercropped, starting to stretch now,all seems well,cheers peace and safe growing s2