What's new

Dr's New 15 plant grow+ 2 monster tree's

DrFever

Veteran
Hello All figured i make a new thread on my next venture for the up coming new year,:biggrin:
i got 13 plants in 5 gallon totes that are in flower,, i will just let them do there thing no scrog table just grow expected yields should be 3 pounds ???? we will see 2000 watt grow
I took 2 plants out of there and back on 24 hr lighting after about 10 days of 12 /12 they will stay under fluorescent now for a while
which once they flip back to veg will create branching like you never seen before. This was planned.
These 2 girls will veg till next sept approx 8 months veg 6 months of it will be with minumum 2 - 3000 watts flowering will be
12,000 watts
8000 watts vert 4 per plant
4000 watts horizontal 2 per plant
Strain is PPP plant these plants can grow easy 3 m high ( 9 feet )
my goal is to maintain a 7 foot canopy and try for 7 foot wide plants we will see
122 watts per Sq foot imprint 300- 400 gallons of soil per plant home made containers made out of 2 x 6 lumber Drip feed set up
So lets get the show going :) :thank you:

Attachments

• DSCF3968.jpg
    DSCF3968.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCF3971.jpg
    DSCF3971.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF3961.jpg
    DSCF3961.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF3963.jpg
    DSCF3963.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 12

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there you go man
ill be tuned in watching you do your thing

overkill is underrated. so much.....

rock it

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,doc..i read your post very slowly lol and yeah,, you will have monsters and i imagine a huge yield of aaa buds but knowing your a hand trimmer like myself,,,the amount of trimming involved with your new project is gonna be a nightmare lol..but no comparison between hand trimmed and machine trimmed,,so all power to you buddy and good luck,,will be watchin,,,peace and regards s2

DrFever

Veteran
Hey all little update nothing special 13 plants in flower not sure what day doesn't really matter there done when there done lol.
As for the 2 plants which i will make monsters trees out of
there under 1k now 20 hrs on 4 off
as well i really flattened them out should fill out nice then crop fim and top for the next 6 months transplanting up and adding more power as needed they are still coming back to veg state from 10 - 15 days days of 12 /12
so if anyone knows there going to look little like crap till full veg cycle kicks in then branching out like crazy i want 9 footers 4 - 5 pound plants
cheers all Doc

Attachments

• DSCF3998.jpg
    DSCF3998.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF3980.jpg
    DSCF3980.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCF3975.jpg
    DSCF3975.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF3974.jpg
    DSCF3974.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF3978.jpg
    DSCF3978.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 9

DrFever

Veteran
Hey no problem man always wanted to grow a couple of huge 9 footers and see what i would get plans are to make them some real thick bushes hopefully get stupid yields out of i.
here are a couple of updates on the 2 monsters ic having upload issues today lol will try later :thank you:

Epod

hi Dr nice grow this will be someing special i think time to learn more stuff from the master

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Please tell us once again why do you want to grow so tall? I could grow a good six footer but why? I feel raising the light so high the lower branches wouldn't get enough light. How does it work out for you.

DrFever

Veteran
Please tell us once again why do you want to grow so tall? I could grow a good six footer but why? I feel raising the light so high the lower branches wouldn't get enough light. How does it work out for you.

I will have 4000 watts hanging vertical all around 1 plant and 2 horizontal lights hanging above plant

i have done 5 plant 4.75 pound grows , and just finished 12 plant 7 pound + grow now i want to try 2 plant monster grow and see what i get is all my guess is having big plants should yield me something good we will see my goal is 10 pounds
5 per plant 6000 watts ??? c02 enriched
Vegging is going to be like i said 6 - 7 months not exactly sure how big they will get but with massive cropping and fimming should fill up a 13 x 20 x 10 feet high room :thank you:

catalyte

Veteran
kool concept for this grow. I'm diggin the idea. Growing trees is always fun and in a way easy cause they all get individual attention and you can train them like crazy with a long veg time... only downside is it takes patience, it aint quick by any means but you rock CO2 so i'm sure that takes your veg and flower time down a notch...

respect. Ill be tuned in..

J

Javadog

"my goal is to maintain a 7 foot canopy"

I love it.

Good luck,

JD

Wow that is a crazy goal sir! I wonder what the cost per gram will be, with that much light and duration. Def lookin forward to seeing it!

DrFever

Veteran
Hey all little update on my flowering girls starting to happen poor things have been little neglected lol as i for some apparent reason power went out for like 17 hrs so room dropped extremely cold anyways fed them and all is good

Attachments

• DSCF4041.jpg
    DSCF4041.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF4044.jpg
    DSCF4044.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF4050.jpg
    DSCF4050.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCF4053.jpg
    DSCF4053.jpg