1) Type of weed under examination.
2) Name of species Breeder
Sweet Purple - Paradise Seeds
3) Cross with any genealogy if known
Purple Indica x Sativa nd
4) Any phenomenon examined (especially if it involves various)
5) information on the cultivation, Summary:
Medium: Canna Terra Professional
Lighting: 250w Hps agro
Organic: Bio Bizz
6) Detailed Photography of the test sample with the indicated days of treatment
21 days of cure glass
7) A method by which it is held S.R.
8) ODOR - SMELL
Musky smell, with hints of earth just wet, there are notes limonose, but a sour smell! Nothing special.
9) TASTE - TASTE
In smoked you feel more limonosa and citrus note that puts aside that hint of musk that you smell, stings a little throat, not even as bad taste! Nothing special here, either! '
10) EFFECT - High / Stone - Mix
Initially develops a mild brain that immediately place with one stone, but not real shows, nothing special, just a creative after initially jarring effect that makes you want to relax. Unfortunately, the effect is not very satisfied by the power absent but for simplicity!
11) GENERAL CONCLUSIONS (Overall)
Plant definitely from outside, poorly suited to crops indoors! Surely not the advice I would do it to do it. Good for those who like a small effect, but in the market there are many other strain, surely this is out of competition with the rest! The amount 'of resin is still good! Genetic very very unstable, in two half's as if I planted two genetic opposite! This phenotype is still the best one, do not we!
12) RATING 1 to 10.
For this phenotype, my vote is "5.5" If I had to vote to genetics in general is a "4 -"!