What's new

Grow Report Bigfoot - Cream Caramel LST

elprincipe

Cheech Grower
Veteran
Hi Guys!!I present to you my grow report just concluded, begun on August 15, in full summer.

SETUP:

Growbox : 1.13 x 1 x 1.85 in plasterboard homemade

Lights : CFL 2 x 45w 6500k + neon 2 x 23w 6500k ,after, CFL 2 x 45w 6500k + 250 W Agro in Vegetativa
Sylvania Twin Arc 400 W 60000 lumen in Bloom

Air: Extractor 150mm Feeder, 125mm fan 20 cm oscillating humidifier 3 liters - Ionizer Ozonator

Earth: Composana for the pots of 2,5 lt - All Mix Biobizz for the repotting iin 11 lt

Fertiliser : Biobizz : Biogrow - Biobloom - TopMax - Bioheaven - Molasses

Pots : 2.5 LT - 11 LT with 2 cm of clay on the bottom

Seeds :Sweet Seed :Cream Caramel - Bigfoot
start for the first 15 days with 90W CFL + neon 2 x 23w 6500k ,and bondage on day 20, Continued to bind up to 3 weeks of flowering and defoliation ,It' the first time for me

there also other 2 plants,for a total of 4 in the room

Bigfoot 12 day

0HDea.jpg

Bigfoot 20 day,Bondage!!!

MoEoD.jpg

Cream Caramel with a problem ,but Solved with the repotting day 15

a1nlO.jpg

Bigfoot day 24

qDWxc.jpg

CC day 24

Ba0Dk.jpg

elprincipe

Cheech Grower
Veteran
A pic of 29 day to look The height of the plants

pTStC.jpg

The bigfoot is a plant very easy to cultivate no shortage and a vitality truly remarkable!!the better of the 4

in Bloom after 31 days

Bondage!!!

mRskk.jpg

10 from switch Bigfoot

uwLW9.jpg

CC

Ohuq8.jpg

Plants very good. defoliation continue

CC 18 of bloom

ol8as.jpg

elprincipe

Cheech Grower
Veteran
The Bigfoot is cut in 64 days from switch,she don't drink more...

no macro ..

WvIa9.jpg

she's really a plant easy,very sweet and a little bit spice,I love her!!

After 3 days from the cut

QS3oS.jpg

SjW5N.jpg

CC 73 of bloom

QSfic.jpg

qsag0.jpg

elprincipe

Cheech Grower
Veteran
CC 79 bloom

kCGjK.jpg

p41kx.jpg

otzVK.jpg

Cut at 5/12/2012 after 83 days of bloom

bKw4K.jpg

I wish that you like this,I hope so.thanks!!

elprincipe

Cheech Grower
Veteran
Smoke reports of Bigfoot- Sweet Seed The most beautiful and vital of the 4 in the room,no doubt,not a deficiency or an excess,very easy to grow 50% Sativa, 50% indicates Flowering very fast and very scented ,then filter obbligate.cut at 64 days from the switch

Smell
fresh fruit sweet,white grapes,slightly spicy cinnamon,an herb very attractive and sweet,has kept all the perfumes that she possessed in bloom

AU5cn.jpg

Taste
Peach,jam of yellow fruits sweets,grapes,slightly cirtric,background slight cinnamon persistent, but very pleasant,a hybrid very well managed

oFbbN.jpg

High/stone

speed flowering,but buy a good force, collection with 30% of trichromes amber(now not drink more even)with a nice relaxing stone,
But it is pleasant x speak and play a bit on the games with friends .and very tasty and don't want to ever stop smoke her!! 9/10
means more vote x the charas more powerful i have ever smoked, two balls but of poison in the pure state!

Yxj0j.jpg

the smoke report of the CC in the future ...

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi el principe! :tiphat:

Thank you very much for posting all this :thank you:

All very beautiful and productive, hope you enjoy your sweets :biggrin:

See you around, cheers!

tommy

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi el principe! :tiphat:

Thank you very much for posting all this :thank you:

All very beautiful and productive, hope you enjoy your sweets :biggrin:

See you around, cheers!

tommy
+1:thank you:

thanks for your work here el principe.

keep passing by mate

budbrain007

Very nice! I have a question about your Cream Caramel. Is there a reason you know of why the CC went so much longer than the strain description (8-9 weeks)? Is this the first time you have grown the CC? If not, is it usual for it to go this long in flowering?

Thanks,

Bud

elprincipe

Cheech Grower
Veteran
hi dude,you're right!!I'll never make the CC,but I smoke her two or three time!!
the Cream Caramel that I make,is a special feno-sativa,the thricoms are not amber,after 83 days,just 30%,she 's not mature more of this.there is the smoke report

Cream Caramel Sweet Seed
400 watt
Soil
Bio

rA95qIv.jpg

exceptional plant, even at the end of the run, after 120 days, he dragged even the ties more than the other 3 put together, more than once i have torn the tapes.
I had to tie it to the pot.

Method: Map with half cigarette

test sample with 60 days of care

TdvIhqH.jpg

i found certainly a pheno particular, saw that all the smoke report that I have read, there is no trace of my own.

See

Peaks , very large buds,
Very airy, a little dry to the touch, very-very frosty (9/10)

Smell

An aroma very rich, slightly with the berries, cloves and Pepper, however, the owners (8/10)

hL2i2Rd.jpg

Taste

I had focused on caramel, to track the 2 predominant tastes, sweet lemon,
Or caramel-earth, on the other hand I find myself with a weeda, that if you put a little less tobacco, it becomes almost hard to smoke, but not because it is not good, but simply because it becomes like eating a handful of pepper, , it is no joke. Dense Smoke and tasty, it doesn't disappoint those who love strong flavors,
But for me it is too(7/10)

Ww7IM0j.jpg

Stone

A weeda by evening, of course, very relaxing, red-eye is so much chimical hungry, i have to say that after 2 months, i really like its effect (8/10)

Xclxny9.jpg

Conclusion

Certainly, a good weed,
Even if loving the sweet, i can't let me take a pleasure up at the bottom.
The plant has had an initial problem, but then started and she's no longer stop, give me a super production, she's ideal for an LST or a scrog

final vote 7,5/10

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing all this good information and pics, El principe.
Always delighting us with a clean and accurate work.

keep up the good work!
Jaypp

Latest posts

Latest posts