What's new

Just A Little Squirt

Finished blewmat coco grow, disappointing, going to try aero.

Attachments

• P1020645.JPG
    P1020645.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 13
  • P1020871.JPG
    P1020871.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 11
  • P1020875.JPG
    P1020875.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 16
  • P1030354.JPG
    P1030354.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Pure Power Plant @ 40 days 12/12
    Pure Power Plant @ 40 days 12/12
    82.1 KB · Views: 26

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
looks very cool, just a shame that the circle isn't closed. you need a separate unit to close the gap up. if it's on wheels you can slide it open to get inside for maintenance. those roots certainly seem to be living the life in those tubes :joint:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
sweet :smoker:

the efficiency is something awesome in these vert set ups. will be fun to see how things grow and flower for ya in there.

:wave:

1 week and a day

Looks like a bit mag deficiency?

Using Dyna Bloom and pro-tek going to try some mag pro

Attachments

• 1 week 1 day.JPG
    1 week 1 day.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Mag Def.JPG
    Mag Def.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 15

Mister_D

Veteran
Very cool setup WK :good:. That looks more like thrip damage than mag def to me. Seen any little black bugs flying around?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yep thrips was my first thought too. they are easy to kill, just get a product for use on tomatoes that will kill thrips. neem will get them, so will phyrethrum, probably even a mild soapy water spray will do it.

BldSwtTrs

Doubt its thrips man. You would be able to see them all over bc they reproduce FAST. Also thrip damage turns the leaves almost silvery looking and there are TONS of small black dots all over. VERY easy to spot.

If it is thrips get you some spinosad (available at Home Depot) and they will quickly be a thing of the past. Very easy to deal with.

2 weeks w/pics

Did hit them with spinosad just to be safe, also started mag-pro, looking great so far no further spots.

Attachments

• 2 weeks.JPG
    2 weeks.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Happy Roots.JPG
    Happy Roots.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Latest posts