What's new

trichomes on roses

G

I've heard of bubbleman using ice extraction on plants other than our favourite cannabis varieties and have tried to scope similar trichome structues on some of these but have never seen anything until today.
Check the little green bit of opened bud on the bottom right of this rose flower
slightly out of focus but you can see them :)
peace

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
haha, i dunno man.

sounds like a major longshot to me... hash from roses...seems like it wouldve already caught on

Klepto

i see wat your saying.. thats pretty interesting
9090yella.JPG

G

yes, its ture, other plants have "trichomes", but they dont contain thc.

G

Yeah.... you may be able to press the resins but it wouldn't get ya high. If it does im fuckin smoking my whole rose garden. Talk about a loophole lol

acidfire

I remember him talking about that too.
The mint hash helped suppress coughing or something? :chin:

Would be interesting to test out, make your own incense.

bubbleman

Veteran
Hey guys, yes indeed rose have trichomes, as does mint, mullueim, lavender, salal, rosemarry and a few hundred others. I have made hash from most of them> The Rose hash i made, was extremly nice. very light pink colour. I used organic fresh rose heads flown in from ecaudor( have a good contat), and truly aside from the very small yeilds, it was definitly rose hash.

give thanks

bubble man

G

smoking is not my intentions, I just was pointing out the visible trichomes in the photo of a blooming rose i took. I am interested in getting information on what essential oils these trichomes could contain etc.

bubbleman could you possibly direct me to a link where i could get a list of all known trichome producing plants? and any studies that have been done in analysing what they contain in way of essential oils.

rose oil would be good for cooking i imagine, flavoursome.

I know some naturopaths that would find this info valuable I can only assume also.