What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Delic's 'drobe

delic

Hi Folks, this is my first proper attempt at a grow thread, so bear with me and we'll see how it goes.

After a busy summer running my wardrobe at full capacity I'm finally ahead of the game and have a few jars stashed away. So I have a little time and space to try some new strains. I recently recieved some OG13 and Rotten Banana beans from the kind folk at The House of Love. Since the OG13 beans are testers I've started this thread to share the grow and whatever else I have going on.

Both House of Love plants are about 4 weeks old, maybe a little more. The beans popped after a few days, no long worrying wait. Early growth for both was pretty equal, untl about 6inches, then the OG13 continued stretching and the Rotten Banana began to fill out.

The pics below are from about a week ago. I have since topped and cloned them both. The big plants will be veged for another week or two, then go into flower (no repotting).

The full length pics have that funky Hid yellowing. The plants themselves are marginally pale, but not yellow.

OG13

Rotten Banana

Got a few twisty lower leaves, the bottom few crisped! Think after some biogrow.

Finally a shot of my regular strain. It's a Sugar Puff (Uk strain) derivative, maybe f1? from seeds made myself, both parents were Sugar Puffs, I think. It was a lucky mistake when I started growing weed and I have run it a good few times now. Nice sweet sticky buds, with regular foxtailing.

Thanks for stopping by

-delic

Last edited:

delic

I repotted the OG and Rotten Banana this weekend. They were becoming root bound, lovely clean white roots. The OG has grown a fair bit in the last week, so it is now in the flower cab. I'll give the RB another week or so in veg. That should be enough time to make some more space in the flower cab.

Pictures taken yesterday after repotting

Rb
picture.php

OG
picture.php

Sugar Puffs at 10 weeks, had to cut it to make space for the OG.

SP
picture.php

-delic

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent growth so far delic, those pics look like you've got some lush growth going on! The OG13 likes to stretch, probably because the maternal G13 always produces tall plants for me. And your Sugar Puff looks tasty!

delic

thanks fest, the stretch suprised me, so it went into the flower cab. Hope I cantain it there. I love structure of the OG, nice straight stalk with perfect symetrical pairs of side shoots alternating up it. Hope it is a female

-delic

delic

Both the OG and RB have continued to stretch inches this week both had some nice alf-alfa+ tea. Had to top the RB hard back, it's becoming a nice dense bush and went into the flower cab today. The OG13 is one week into flower now, but no sign of showing sex to my blind eyes. The RB is by far a denser/bushier plant compared too to OG tall lean build. Just hope the tall/thiness isn't a sign of a male.

OG13
picture.php

Rotten Banana
picture.php

It's very busy in my flower cab now. 4 fit nicely 6 is a squeeze.

picture.php

Got a few Sugapuffs at various stage, a House of luck random seed plant at 10 weeks (Prolly for the chop next week) and the 2 new HoL babies.

-delic

delic

Only 1 pic this week. I am pretty sure the OG13 is growing balls, but I can't get a decent pic. I'll leave it a while longer and see what happens. The OG has been in flower for 2 weeks and the RB 1 week.
RB on the left, OG on the right

picture.php

I cut my other HoL plant a few days ago, will post a pic when they are dry.

cheers

-delic

delic

The OG has continued it reach for the sky this week. Think it may just be stopping now, at 3 weeks flowering. Picked off a few more nanners today. The HoL folk think they maybe due to the stress of being root bound before I potted up. The buds are looking nice and begining to puff up. No smell to speak of yet.

OG13 at 3 weeks of flowering
picture.php

OG13 close up
picture.php

The Rotten Banana showed it sex at 2 weeks of flowering and is confirmed male. It has now been choped, but I save a few shoots to try and collect some pollen.

picture.php

Thanks for looking

-delic

delic

Greenpinky - not much smell at all from the OG as yet. The RB was a male so got chopped.

-delic

delic

Hi Folks,

I'm back from a long lazy Christmas/New year break. Didn't go anywhere, just spent the time with family and friends. Had a very nice time. Can't believe it's time to go back to work :(

So to the pictures. First we have the HoL OG13 at 6 weeks. The buds a filling out a little and definately have a pine fresh smell. Pleased to say no further nanners.

picture.php

Next up a Sugar Puff plant that was choppd tonight at 12 weeks.

picture.php

I have fungus gnats or aphids larvae in most of my flowering pots. Have only seen a few flyers, but have seen little white wiggly caterpiler type things on the soil surface. Have read a few threads but cant determine what they are. No black dot to like gnat larvae, and they look different too aphid/thrip larve. More like little caterpilers with tiny feeler things on thier heads. Any ideas what they could be?

-cheers

delic

delic

At 7 weeks now. Another bud shot.

picture.php

Some lower leaves are starting to yellow. I'll give it another few weeks and befoe I start thinking of chopping. No full length pic as she doesnt look that pretty as I folded the top 6 inches over.

Little wiggley f*cker update. I have been watering all my plants with microbial root conditioner, while spraying bug spray on the lower leaves. Good news, have seen a bug in days. was a little reluctant to use microbial as it kills all microlife, but the amount of bugs was made the choice for me. Lets hops they stay away

-delic

Fou

Looking great m8!!!
Hope u have a bug-free harvest!!!
Wish u luck!!!
Keep it up,keep it green!!

delic

It's been a while, but things aren't looking that bad. The Og13 is at 9 weeks, it's buds are fattening up really nicely. Have also planted a Pineapple Chunk from Barneys, it's a week or so out of the ground.

First pic is the grow cab with Sugarpuff at the back Pineapple Chunk in the front.
picture.php

Next up the OG13, all the stalks have been folded down so the plant doesn't look pretty but the buds doo :)
picture.php

Finally a close up of an OG13 bud
picture.php

Bug update have seen a few little wigglers, but not many and not all pots. Hopefully they are under control now.

The OG faces the chop at the end of this week, took a test bud today for a quick dry.

-delic

G

greenmatter

nice work man!!!!

"i must spread some reputation around before" blah,blah,blah .......... dammit

delic

Have had a prob with my computer so haven't been able to get this post up. Chopped the OG13 on Sunday, pics below

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'm very happy with the way the OG13 has turned out. Just jarred it. Nice golf ball size buds, with a mainly sweet aroma but deeper funk undertone. Will test some over the weekend :)

Haven't seen any bugs for a while now, so things are looking good. Repotted the Pineapple Chunk as it's starting too grow up. Will try and get a pic up later this weekend.

-delic