What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Drizella from Dynasty Seeds

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so i have roughly 3 packs of drizella's started, almost 8 weeks into veg, many have been toped 2x, some not topped at all, i wanted to see how the plant structure would differ. growing in promix hp, vegged on dyna-grow, cal mag, protekt silica, one feeding of ewc tea round week 4.
they have just been transplanted from beer cups (12 or 16 oz) into 1 gal nursery containers, and currently are still vegging, taking home in new containers, being LSTed (trained) under a 1k lite with other plants. as soon as room is made for them they will go into a 4.5' x 4.5' tent w a 600w hps, this is where i intent to flower them, and i expect that filp to happen in around 2weeks. also, i am hoping to have a new camera during the progress of this thread, so hopefully it will be worth looking at.

i am planning on flowering using GH flora series bloom & micro @ lucas levels (maybe a tad lower)
(thats 8 ml micro 16 ml bloom per gal)
also will prolly use silica, calmag, floralicious plus and kool bloom (weeks 2 thru 5 or so) and molasses from week5 to 7 then a week or 2 of flush, lets see how well i stick to that.

picture.php

most if not all my drizella's

picture.php

closer view, better & more pics to come

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for poppin in edro, stay tuned from time to time, im excited see what these drizella's do.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
veg pic

veg pic

the driz are in their home a 4 x 4 grow tent, one 4 inch exhaust fan, one 600 w light, wing reflector

picture.php

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
most of the drizellas are topped, many topped twice, excellent branching happening, just now training them out to the edges of their one gallon containers. maybe a couple un-topped plants in the mix to see how they work that way. half of these are males that will most likely be trashed. also i have a couple tester plants of flo x ogk and flo x grimm that will share this space when the flip to flowering happens, but the tent will remain mostly drizella (DZ is my initial for it).

Santa1949

Nice looking bunch of kiddies.....Looks as if you top around the third or forth break!!!! I really like doing that, keeps the lady's a bit shorter and somewhat rounder on the bottom....
Will be tuning back in from time to time..............Keep up with your high standards.....

A

Alfred

I like Dynasty, they are basically altruistic i believe, and they have very good info about their strains, which do look good. :)

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the driz are really starting to veg nicely, and im getting anxious to flip them, took some clones of them, very careful to label clones and their mothers as some will turn out to be male. hopefully ill have cuts of a winner.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yesterday all the drizellas got ewc tea, EJ catalyst, floralicious, subculture M & B
inoculation time

Santa1949

Gettin' in the grow!!!!! Looks good as cherry pie.....YUM!

Keep up the "Green Thumb" work.....

Sittin' back and watchin' your show.........

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
freshly tied down

freshly tied down

i just fed the drizella earlier today, and picked up some garden wire at the store, so tied all the driz down nicely, to spread multiple tops apart and fill the space w plant matter, they will be much less crowded when phototropism kicks in and all them tops are pointing up, but i figured a pic like this would be fun:

picture.php

and one birds eye view of the tent:

picture.php

:dance013:
:tiphat: