What's new

Gettin Dabby - 4000 Watt, 36 Plant Vertical Stadium Build/Grow

DabOnDabs

Veteran
Hey all!! Long time lurker of ICMag and other growing forums, first time poster. Thought I'de share my new stadium build and grow with you! First and foremost, this is a medical grow compliant to state law and local law in the area I reside. Just got a new house, and have tons of extra room in a detached garage to grow in, so I dropped the big $ and got the sex. So, without further a-due: 4 - 1000 Watt C.A.P. Electronic Ballasts 2 - 8'' ~745 CFM Hurricane Fans 1 - Phresh 8'' x 24'' Filter 1 - Blueguard(company sp*) PH/PPM meter 1 - Sentinal Environement Controller 1 - C.A.P. 4kw power pox I have half of my garage that I need to park in, and I also have a full weight set in there that I use daily so i had to sort of stack my veg rooms to have enough space for 36 plants. So i guess there are 2 - 3' x 6' Veg rooms with 4 T-12 Shop lights totaling 360 watts Flowering room is: 1 - 10' x 8' with the possibility to expand to two rooms on relays to get a perpetual harvest going if I decide to in the future/ when i get some money. Here are current progress pictures, I'll update as it goes! Thanks for checkin it out!!
DXuy7.jpg
mNPk0.jpg
w6KsE.jpg
8Yh8W.jpg
3c9MO.jpg

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
oh...snap, lookz like we got a BigBaller in the house.... allWAYz nice too see A proper grow from the get~GO....

Latest posts

Latest posts