What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RD-GTH#1,CSG-WhiteS1,BOG Lifesaver,TgA Chernobyl, DQ and others

Got a GTH#1 under a screen
picture.php

Purple Bud X NewBlue Diesel
picture.php

LifeSaver
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These are in soil at about 21 days in.

I got some others ill put up in a bit...

ufullachit

WOWSERS

WOWSERS

Nice looking Grils Catfish Billy! :tiphat: I'm falling for Peyote Purple More and more every time I see her..:biggrin:... What kind of Nutrients do you use?

Wow man! Great work
Thx man
very nice catfish
VERY nice

btw hos the lifesaver smell?
budz dense??
Its pretty dense man, and it smells fruity dank.

very nice, i want that peyote purple bad
Thx man, She is a beuatiful plant to grow.
Nice looking Grils Catfish Billy! I'm falling for Peyote Purple More and more every time I see her.What kind of Nutrients do you use?
This round was in soil with Gh nutes gro,micro,bloom,floranectar,diamond nectar,hygrozyme.

that Chernobyl looks great dude . like to see tga stuff around . great pics
Thx man im Very happy with all the tga gear so far.

beautiful colours.. have you flowered the white s1 out before??
Nope this is the first time for this pheno, she was mightly varigated. Now she has budded up and looks great

Some more shots of Chernobyl and Peyote Purp both at 71 days at harvest.,,
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Put a huge bowl stuffing nug in and it reduces to almost nothing. Was just telling the missus how lovely it was smoking it because with a tap to the ashtray its ready to be loaded back up. And the taste is incredible!

NBDXPurple Bud
picture.php

All these ladies are being run again but in coco this round :D

Should be a frost fest

:tiphat:Absolutely stunning girls! That P.P.and Chernobyl are :woohoo:.Am going to try and find beans of the P.Peyote ,would you point to any particular breeder ? Congrats !