What's new

Journey No:3 -Strawberry Cough(DP)

thefanfx

High Fellows ,

Yeah it's about time to plan my 3rd grow for 2012 and probably will last till 2013

aaanyway , here is what i wanna do ;]

Ingredients:
DarkStreet Growbox from Secret Jarden 60x60x140
200W CFL ELEKTROX 2700K Red
15L Air Pot
3 Ventilation devices
100% Fem seed Strawberry Cough from Dutch Passion
BioBizz AllMix Soil 6.6pH
CannaBio Flores nutrition food
12h/12h cycle since the begining

Some pics bellow , more coming soon :] njoint

All ingredients album here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=40954

benzo

Those air pots look so cool ! All high tech.

Any tent pics by chance ? Have you sprouted your seeds yet ?

benzo

Hey ! I have the almost the same tent.. mines called dark jarden tho. Is the name difference cause I'm in the us ?

thefanfx

hey

the lamp is always horizontal on the top with flexible wires so you can move it up and down each moment you need to

there is a very very very very important note here , that you must have perfect ventilation , cause the box is not so big and the bulb is not so small and the heat can cause troubles

keep the lamp on 5-7cm from the top of your plant not more !!! but to be able to keep it so near you need at least 3-4 fans

I have one huge 30-40cm diameter at the bottom , one middle size attached on the top , and one middle size attached directly to the lamp reflector and blowing directly between the plant top and the lamp itself

GL and njoint

Liza

Hey ! I have the almost the same tent.. mines called dark jarden tho. Is the name difference cause I'm in the us ?

The Dark Room is a newer, more expensive version of the Dark Street if I remember correct. The material is supposed to be tougher and I think there are more vents.

Anyway good luck with your new grow thefanfx. I'll be watching this one as well.

thefanfx

no matter how tough is the growbox , my cat is going to destroy it slowly with 100% guarantee :]

so anyway , it's a good box , but you must learn what you can ,and what you cannot do inside with lights , ventilation etc :]

GL

thefanfx

QUESTION !? STRAWBERRY COUGH (DUTCH PASSION)

Did anyone of you fellows have experience with Strawberry Cough from DP or any other brand ?

I read about around the web .... well THC% is not so high just 12% but the effect they say is strong enough and very tasty

So any of you did it before ?

Thanks in advance

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Hey Fan, Glad youre not wasting any time getting this next round started. Good luck and a green thumbs up.

thefanfx

Day 10 - Strawberry cough

Day 10 - Strawberry cough

high fellows

day 10

for 10 day plant i can say it looks very big one

and the leaves are very relievo . i mean you can literally see the texture of the leaf ... just awesome and healthy green

i did 1st nutrition feeding today 1/5 from normal dosage

njoint the pics

full album here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=41416

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I was a bit worried a couple of posts back - very yellow leaves. Looking much greener now. Nice thick stem too. Blow it out, Fanfx.

Latest posts

Latest posts