What's new

Massive Hash bust.

Ok, I didn't write the article. Ignore all "facts" except the 6 tons of afghan black. It was bound for Canada and the US.

Durban - Six tons of hashish - the resin of compressed dagga - was seized from a warehouse in Pinetown near Durban at the weekend, police said on Monday.

"The drugs are believed to be shipped from Pakistan for export to Canada and Europe," said superintendent Phindile Radebe.

"Hashish is the most expensive one," Radebe said, referring to its street value.

She said two men had been arrested and the drugs seized.

The men, who are in their 20s and are believed to be brothers, are due to appear in Pinetown magistrate's court on Wednesday on charges of possession and dealing in dagga.

Radebe said: "More arrests are to follow as our investigation continues."

Hashish is the resin of the dagga plant, extracted when the plant is compressed while wet. This resin is then dried and marketed.

An internet search has indicated that the street value of hashish starts at R5 000/kg in South Africa.

Its street value value abroad could jump to R44 000/kg or more, depending on demand and other factors.

Police estimated the value of the Pinetown find at R600m, but this could not be independently verified.

Green Machine

malkop_zolkop said:
Ok, I didn't write the article. Ignore all "facts" except the 6 tons of afghan black. It was bound for Canada and the US.

Durban - Six tons of hashish - the resin of compressed dagga - was seized from a warehouse in Pinetown near Durban at the weekend, police said on Monday.

"The drugs are believed to be shipped from Pakistan for export to Canada and Europe," said superintendent Phindile Radebe.

"Hashish is the most expensive one," Radebe said, referring to its street value.

She said two men had been arrested and the drugs seized.

The men, who are in their 20s and are believed to be brothers, are due to appear in Pinetown magistrate's court on Wednesday on charges of possession and dealing in dagga.

Radebe said: "More arrests are to follow as our investigation continues."

Hashish is the resin of the dagga plant, extracted when the plant is compressed while wet. This resin is then dried and marketed.

An internet search has indicated that the street value of hashish starts at R5 000/kg in South Africa.

Its street value value abroad could jump to R44 000/kg or more, depending on demand and other factors.

Police estimated the value of the Pinetown find at R600m, but this could not be independently verified.
god damn, its been to long sence ive seen decent imported hash in canada :fsu:

You should have seen the footage of it getting unpacked.
I am already making discrete enquiries as I am sure, a fair chunk of that 6 tons will be on the street soon.