What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

anyone have the 1 gallon bubble bag kit?

Creeptic

just wondering if any of you guys have the 7 bag 1 gallon kit and how its working out for you

im stuck between deciding on the 3 bag 5 gallon kit... or the 7 bag 1 gallon kit

id love to have the extra grades of hash... but ive also heard of troubles with finding the right size bucket... and that the 1 gallon bags are a little more difficult to mix in

ideally id like the 7 bag 5 gallon kit... but i just cant spend that much money

decisions decisions

id love to hear your opinions... suggestions... etc etc etc

my first harvest is in about 3 weeks... and id like to order the bags in the next week or so... so its crunch time for me... gotta make up my mind

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
I would suggest the 7bag 1gallon kit and ordering the 5 gallon 220µ work bag seperate.
thats currently the set-up i am using. i mix in the big bag(with bucket) and then pour the water through the small 7bag set, which I hold in my hands (no need for 1gallon bucket)

bring one of the small bags with you when shopping for a good bucket. and check an office supply store, for small waste buckets/pail.

3 bags = good hash
7 bags = much better hash

Creeptic

trichomefarmer said:
I would suggest the 7bag 1gallon kit and ordering the 5 gallon 220µ work bag seperate.
thats currently the set-up i am using. i mix in the big bag(with bucket) and then pour the water through the small 7bag set, which I hold in my hands (no need for 1gallon bucket)

bring one of the small bags with you when shopping for a good bucket. and check an office supply store, for small waste buckets/pail.

3 bags = good hash
7 bags = much better hash

great idea

about how wide are the 1 gallon bags? just want to get an idea so i can start looking around for suitable buckets

thanks for the advice!! really makes my decision alot easier... and probably saved me money and frustration!

thanks again

Phoenix

I use a new paint can, but I am sure you can clean out a latex paint can with absolutely no problem, perfect for the one gallon size

G

3 bags-You know why?

3 bags-You know why?

Cause u only smoke whats in bottom bag with mesh opening size 23. First bag is 66 second is 44, third is 23. Too much shaking for nothing. Im a chronic hash smokler take it from me. www.xxxtractor.com
I think thats the site. 150 CAN anyways

:woohoo:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
If you have a LOWES around go into ther paint supplies and they have 1 Gallon oversized buckets.. perfect for teh Bubblebags.. i got 7 buuckets one for each bag.. works ouut great for me... Keep IT Green and Stay Safe.. HE

3legdog

Nice post tf & i need to order the 5gal work bag. I ve been using the 1gal 7 bag kit for a while & it's held up very well under the conditions. Sounds like a damn fine idea to mix in the 5gal & then pour through the 1gal kit. All grades & a yeild to boot in the 1gal kit. yf3 :wave: