Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > House of Love Seed Co > Maj. Cottonmouth's Lemon Kush Test Grow

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds
Maj. Cottonmouth's Lemon Kush Test Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-19-2012, 10:00 PM #1
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Maj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant future
Maj. Cottonmouth's Lemon Kush Test Grow

Hello everyone, I am back to do a test grow of House of Love's Lemon Kush. I am trying out Marlo's Walls of Weed style (UPDATE: this is bullshit, I do not have the discipline) with this run but other than that it will be pretty standard for me. Straight B'cuzz coco in smart pots watered with tap water, Silica Blast, MaxiBloom at 7 grams per gallon and Drip Clean.

On August 11 I started 6 Lemon Kush seeds.

8/21

9/12 - Transplanted to one gallon smart pots after this pic.

9/24

10/1 - all plants are topped

10/12 - Four of the plants were showing as female and were transplanted to three gallon smart pots after this pic and moved to flower

Here are a couple vids of them in flower. The first vid is right after being moved into flower and the second one is a few days later.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Last edited by Maj.Cottonmouth; 09-10-2014 at 08:33 AM..
Maj.Cottonmouth is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2012, 07:03 PM #2
festivus
STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!

festivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud of
Nice!! That's redspaghetti's cross of lemon kush and larry og, right? I've been sitting on some myself, maybe this thread will get me off my ass and pop some lemon...

Seed Buyers Beware! Don't waste your money on hype. If you have to buy multiple seed packs to find that "keeper", you're getting ripped off. Every female in a pack of seeds should be a keeper! We've been led to believe that lots of variation in a cross is a good thing, because some vendors would rather you buy several packs of their gear, instead of them actually doing the selections to fix that nag champa or golden clit trait themselves. For hobby growers, pheno hunting is fun. But mono-croppers who grow to pay the bills prefer a consistent product that regularly delivers the desired trait package.
festivus is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-21-2012, 11:45 PM #3
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Maj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant future
I know it is one of red's but I do not know the lineage.

Old 10-22-2012, 07:17 AM #4
Yesca73

Yesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of light
look nice and healthy. indica dom
Yesca73 is offline Quote

Old 10-22-2012, 07:30 PM #5
redspaghetti
love machine

redspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud of
hi guys im late to the party again , my apologies!

Lemon kush is resulted from Lemon kush ( cut ) female cross with the infamous super lime father, i did a cross with the Sour dog male as well but those are still in the container.

Lemon kush mom smell just like a fresh lime got cut in half, but she was really stretchy for an indi dom. everything else about her is just about right beside the stretchy part, i added super lime father in the mix to beef up the stems , stocks also boost up the aroma part and potency as well, not like she needed anyway .

cheers
red.
redspaghetti is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:02 AM #6
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Sorry everyone for the delay in updating this grow, I finally got a job and I have been working 12 hour days and I have been tired as fuck on my days off. And I am lazy. So anyway here is a little video of them from a couple of nights ago and I think they are looking nice.

I AGREE

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:04 PM #7
festivus
STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!

festivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud of
Can't play the vid Major, says it's private

Seed Buyers Beware! Don't waste your money on hype. If you have to buy multiple seed packs to find that "keeper", you're getting ripped off. Every female in a pack of seeds should be a keeper! We've been led to believe that lots of variation in a cross is a good thing, because some vendors would rather you buy several packs of their gear, instead of them actually doing the selections to fix that nag champa or golden clit trait themselves. For hobby growers, pheno hunting is fun. But mono-croppers who grow to pay the bills prefer a consistent product that regularly delivers the desired trait package.
festivus is offline Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 03:28 AM #8
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Sorry, it is fixed now

Old 11-22-2012, 05:04 AM #9
bChiefing

bChiefing has a spectacular aura aboutbChiefing has a spectacular aura aboutbChiefing has a spectacular aura aboutbChiefing has a spectacular aura about
lemon kush and lime rush.... sounds delicious! props to the grow maj. youve got some well documented stuff and I love the vids. always a nice perspective on things to see how far you have to look up at those girls!

Share the Love Spread The Wealth

WEED: Natures way of saying HIGH!
bChiefing is offline Quote

Old 11-24-2012, 10:14 PM #10
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

vStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud of
vStagger Leev has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Beautiful man, cant wait to see the finished nugs! How are they smellin?? Oh yah... those things are HUGE Much love! SL

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=210839 My 4000W multi strain grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=290237 <--- My 6000w E-Papillon grow!
vStagger Leev is offline Quote