What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sheepies 250w wardrobe.

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
Hey guys i've finally re-entered the world of growing :woohoo:, after a long break since my last fail :(,
Finally have a house to myself and have a new 6ft tall double wardrobe as my new project!

Have a Greenhouse seeds Jack herer feminised i popped 3 days ago and have just placed it in rockwool last night, waiting for it to pop on through so i can get it in a pot and under the light.

This time around i won't be doing many updates especially during the veg period - unless i have any major issues, and i will DEF be taking clones off this baby. so gutted we never had anyone who would be able to take a clone of the old white widow that thing smoked like a charm! :mad::mad:

Anyways feel free to hop on the bandwagon and ill try answer any questions i can - but as i said won't be doing too many updates during veg.

Peace and Love.
:thank you::ying:

AfroSheep

Question with carbon filters.

Haven't used mine since the last grow at least 6 months+ its been sitting under my bed and has abit of dirt and dust and shit over the material/cover that surround the chamber - can this be washed to get all the dirt and crap off of it??

Plant is doing good, healthy and clean have it in a small pot at the moment just waiting on finishing the piecing together of the equipment into the cabinet - after that will have a few pictures for your pleasure.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:gday: Heya Afro mate, the dust cover on your carbon filter can be hand washed and/or machine washed (gentle cycle) no worries bruz :D
Great to see you back at it again and looking forward to seeing how your girl performs
:plant grow:

AfroSheep

Hey guys,

I have a few pictures for you now, wardrobe is 99% complete just needs a little tweaking to fix the light leaking out -

Plant is currently under 24h light and am going to start it on some rhizotonic today with its next water -
Once again going to be going down the organic line with biocanna nutes and see how it goes with that range, seeming the last grow was a male and never get to see how it went.

Will be hand watering as usual but eventually want to get some form of hydro or DWC going.

Have started the baby jack in a small pot and will transplant to a bigger size later on - the wardrobe has plenty of room for 3-4 plants but at this time just sticking with the one until it is cloned and decide what to do from there.
Wardrobe is about 6ft tall and i'm not sure at this point how long will let it veg for(but long enough for the several clones to be taken and recovery time)

Enjoy.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
WELCOME BACK AFRO!!!!!!! nice setup man looking real good. Glad to have you back on board and now that all is well im looking forward to seeing some dank flowers! Gonna have some serious ladies in there soon enough!

-Subbed-
-NE_G978-

AfroSheep

So, i did a newbie mistake this week, plant is still alive and in a semi healthy state but its growth has been stunted for awhile, i usually water with tap water as i no it is always around a standard PH level that works for the plants,

This time however i decided to use Pureau 100% pure water made my nobles(the water i drink myself, dont drink that flouridated tap water)

Silly me thinking this water would be safe and pure, not remember it is 100% free from everything in water 0 salts what soever this includes the good ones, im guessing the water is very high on the alkaline meter but i dont have a PH tester atm(have ordered one with my new nutes order asap should turn up soon)

So ive flushed the plant with straight tap water and am just giving it light water until everything turns up - as it is not drinking much atm either.
It is slowly coming back greener it was starting to yellow slightly a few days ago when i realized how bad i fucked up.

Here is a pic of the plants size and its green-ness slowly coming back.

This is gonna slow the whole process drastically until it recovers but im sure i can bring it back inline as this Jack is a little fighter! Love will help it recover.
picture.php

Sorry for the newbie mistake guys i should've known better! let you know when everything is back in line.

Peace.

benjuanman

Veteran
We all make mistakes Afro but that's the best way of learning imo. The seedling still lokks in good health though. so what nutrient line will you be running?

AfroSheep

Thanks Ben,
Going to be trying out the biocanna range again, along with rhizotonic and cannazym + boost and pk13-14 at the end.

never got a chance to finish using this stuff last time as my last cupboard turned out to be male.
This is feminised so should turn out a-okay though :D.

Keep ya posted when it recovers and shouldnt be too long till i can clone once it takes off.

Penguin59

Hi there AfroSheep! Mind if I pull up a chair for this one big guy?

Good choice of strain there buddy. You shouldn't have a problem given that you've gone with a GHS feminised strain. Just read the brief on it on the Boo's website and 8 weeks is a good, solid flowering time. Should be easy to control the sativa stretch in that tall closet of yours.

I would have wanted to go with a tall wardrobe setup myself but let's just say I'm not a very 'hands-on' person lol. Had to settle with buying tent setup.

That girl should right herself after you sort out the ph water issue in no time. They're pretty resilient genetic stock.

AfroSheep

Cheers Penguin, feel free to pull up a seat and grab the popcorn.
I always thought the JH was more of a 10 week flower time, but only one way to find out.

Easy enough to get a wardrobe your local salvo's or good sammy's will have plenty of them.
Thats if your in aussie, if not some sort of second hand / op shop style store.

Peace!

AfroSheep

Sorry to say guys but i think it may be on its last legs,
and all my gear wont be here till next week(fucking public holidays!)

i think the coco was half the issue being a bag that was sitting outside in the shed for close to a year probably got contaminated, took it out of the coco and flushed it and let it sit in a bowl of shallow water for a few days as it started yellowing bad and was desperate to try anything that was suggested at the time, but now its starting to wilt and brown!!!!!

Have some seasol spray to try and help it recover but may be too little too late :(:)

picture.php

AfroSheep

Just a quick update to anyone who is still subscribed - Have upgraded since this last failure, and now have a DWC happening atm - just put the little lady in the cupboard tonite,

Will create a new thread once the grow is worthy. Until then ill still be lurking.

Peace Afro.

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Don't worry about failures Afro, Ive had shitloads of them in life. Shit happens.

AfroSheep

Thanks HC, Appreciate it - In order to overcome and advance further - failure is a must and need, i can see more failures in my future while trying all different things.

Peace. Love.

ozzieAI

Veteran
sorry to see the little girl didn't make it...i have used jiffy pots with success in the past...

AfroSheep

Right guys, finally have a new plant going and working!!!

The temps these last few weeks have gone crazy seeing 40's and 42s in the room at certain times, it was never that bad in summer in there :(,
So it is a little burnt on the tips and slow at growth at the moment, but in a few weeks when its recovered some i will clone it and go from there.

picture.php

picture.php

Peace.

X

x SLAYER x

hot as a nun's c**t

hot as a nun's c**t

You may want to get a portable A/C unit for the room m8, getting way too hot in there.

:tiphat:

ozzieAI

Veteran
ouch...spray some seaweed (seasol) asap...those leaves need some lovin...
get your air flow right and you will be sweet...vented hood works well for me...