What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mixing tools

G

Hey IC just wondering what everyones different takes are on how they get down with the mixing when making bubble. I know a fair few hit up the power options mixers drill etc but i don't mind a bit of a work out on the arms, so i've progressed through various things like the taped up stick/broom handle but i cant beat the potato masher now. Just to weld a longer handle onto it and i'll be sorted. second run though its always time to mix shit outa it with the drill but its so less pure so the mates get this product :friends:

grundig

1st run is the only run unless its all pure bud no trim. Ive made alot and the less i wisk on LOWEST setting gets the best bubble.Which bags u got? i got the 3 pice and just love it. usually get 10 grams of bubble. goes way too fast. God what did we do before the bags and all that trim wasted. I dont really like butane and iso, I like screen and bubble hash more healthy.

mr.propper

i use my bublers air pump and stones on 1st run. just let the airpump do the hard work. 20-30 min and then let trichomes sink..
im just too lazy to use woodenspoon or some similar stuff.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Damn, I can only imagine your ripping the shit out of the bags. Hamilton makes a nice 10 speed mixer.

Latest posts

Latest posts