What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Billygoat godzuki

Wrecked

Here are some pics of some of billygoat gozuki... The first three pics are of teh hydro bud and teh last pic is a soil bud... It yeilded well and had some purple in there... Quite a spacy high and i like it this bud was grown by a friend and ember aspirewisdome... PeAcE

Wrecked

I tried to get some full plants shots but these where grown by a friend and i never got over there to take pics of the plants in bud but there will be that time agaian down the rd.... The smell is intesnse i have smoked godzuki before and its quite different from most of what i have smoked The high is very soaring liek a haze ut when yoou puff there deffintly some coughing.... PeAcE

G

HELL YES, Wrecked you Lucky DOG. Man, I didn't know you had a buddy growing this. Man, you just made my day and i mean it. I was thinking today after working on my book. I wish i had more people testing and growing Godzuki. The main problem is there are people growing her and she's doing awesome, but no damn pictures. Man, I'm stoked to find this thread. I try to do a search of all my crosses to see if i've missed a thread and sure enough. I do one tonight and BAM. Your thread comes out. Man, i want to hear more if you don't mind me asking. Glad to see that Purple Pheno showed up. I hope you kept a mother of that one, because boyz on Maui are saying she is a 1-30 pheno from what they'd found. Man, can't wait to see more and read more. Thanks for posting your friends pictures and info. I hope you got gifted some cuts. Thanks again and you take care. Major Book Mark.
Later,
BG

Wrecked

I will try and get a better sense for the smoke when my smoking buddy arrives tonight.... Yea my buudy has been growing this for over a yr as he started growing and i gave him these seeds to start... I grew one female and he has the rest and i had pics of my one female when i just started at this site.... I am currently not growing here but i know my loacal buddy loves her and has many clones and plans to do another run with her after he finishes another strains and maybe i will ask for clones soon cause its some good smoke first hit expands in your lungs and gets your ripped very spacy high and a flavor unlike anything i have had before... Its different from whats on the market and honestly havent had much i can compare teh taste to it does kind of smell like the thai x skunk i have in flower now but its not quite the same similar though... These buds are well cured by now maybe 2 months and are such a pleasure to smoke... he yeilded quite well with these he said better than the wreck clone i gave him and pulled over a qp if i remember correctly.... I will mention the thread to him and maybe he will comment more as he is a member here but doesnt post often... The high is where its at with this strain the effects are very much like the wreck and i think they sure would be a good match so im going to get a pack of casey jones cause at this point thats the next best thing.... That landrace thai must be something special GDW as its sure shines through in these buds... Glad it made your day and let me know if you want a few more closeup shots of the buds before i smoke them all cause there so tasty.... PeAcE

Last edited:
G

Hey Wrecked, and thanks again for doing the thread. That would be nice if you buddy came around and filled us in, but i understand if he doesn't. That purple Pheno, looks alittle lite on the purple side, but you got her. I'm guessing if you let her go alittle longer. The plant should purple up alot. The Boyz on Maui said she was a very pretty looking plant with all the great things we like in buds. Smell, Taste, high, etc, but with a very bright and pretty purple. I hope you get gifted some clones. I'd sure love to see you run them. If you remeber Spankin Elvis. He had one that yield so well. That he topped the girl and getting closer to the end of budding. The damn thing split right done the middle. She yield just awesome and he also talked about the taste of this plant. He also said it was a taste that he never tasted before and wasn't like anything else he every smoked. This cross will get my full attention once i get back to things. If you don't mind me telling you the story behide this cross. If i'm out of line burning up your thread. Just let me know, i'm bad for hijacking threads. Sorry.

The Cross Godzuki

Well, this cross started out as a joke. Yes, it was just a joke and a what do you think will happen and come of this cross. I wasn't think to much, but i knew i had got parents to work with. The make up of this cross is alittle different from most cross. I used two different female mothers in the cross and my famous Pure Thai male that is used in all my other crosses IE "Bangkok Betty and Oriental Express" In all three crosses i use the same Pure Thai male i call Disco Pete. He's a stud for sure and with all the trails one wants in a male, but the two females are another thing. The two females are Green Giant Fem's i was testing at the Time for Fet at Spice Brother's seeds. I did a test for him when he came out with these fem's. Well, from the start i loved these plants and found only a couple of different pheno's. One was a monster yielder, but on the leafy side, but weight was this girls prize. The other pheno was weight, but tight nugs that had a high pistol count over leaf. More a Bud to leaf ratio on this one and buds that where the size of a patatoe to a golf ball. This girl was a more open plant with less chance of mold, then pheno 1. That girl was so bushy and tight and i would say a plant with a chance of mold, but never had any problems with her. Ok, now we know the pheno i used. I used these two pheno and packed in a couple of clones of male thai's. I'd say about three for sure and about 12-15 clones of the Green Giant pheno and all clones. Well my 3x3 Ebb&Flo table was full and everything going well. Pollen every where and fan blowing all over. Well lets just say in the end. I had a few thousand seeds for sure. Now, that was the great news. Well, after letting then dry and cure. I get some all packaged up and out to friends and auction. Then i start to package up the rest for future acutions. Well, lets just say i had a visit from Johnny and they took the thousand or so seeds that was plan for others to enjoy. Well, once things start to cool from my bust. I start getting feedback from all over the place asking what the hell is Godzuki and the others. Well, i aks what's going on. They say its one of the largest all around weeds they've seen in awhile and the taste is something they never had before or tasted like it. Well, of coarse they want more seeds and i'm thinking great. Well, moral of this story or rant. I was just messing around with thre good parents and these littel green asian giants become something i never thought they would be. Great weed with a totally different taste from others. Not to mention the killer purple pheno that was in the mix that caught everyone off by surprise. Once i started getting all the great feedbakcs from everyone. I made sure that i kept the seeds that i had in safe location. Yes, i always place extra seeds in safe location ASAP. Just incase of what happen to me. Point, I will be working this cross over and growing every last seeds from the first old run and checking all pheno and renewing seed stock to share with everyone. Boy, this one was not a plan, but a joke and did Godzuki really play a joke on us. Well, enough ranting for now. I hope your not upset with the story of the making of Godzuki. You take care and i look forward to you and your buddies post.
Take care,
BG

nycnoob

Lookin great wrecked... really beautiful man.. now for me to learn to grow some beautifulness

sup BG bro.. wats up man.. glad to see that everyone loves your beans for sho.. definitely got some great work man ..great info

G

Thanks Dr.Feelgood. There will be plenty for all. Not to worry and some new crosses like my NY Thai. It's my BG NYCD cut crossed with the same Pure Male Thai used in all my other crosses. Should be a Very Big Yielder with that trippy high. It shouldn't be to long. Atleast i hope it isn't. Let's hope for a early release on my PB
Thanks and take care

G

Farmer John said:
Good to hear that there'll be plenty bro...sounds very good..:yes:

Hey Farmer John, there will be plenty for all. I'm guessing about 100 packs of each cross on the first mailer and plenty in reserve. First run of seeds will be grown in a Ebb&Flo bucket system and it will be two females for every male "Tree". I will be growing in a tree style grow. I'm thinking about 2000+ seeds per plant. That's if all goes well and i think it will. My goal and if everything is good to good at Seedbay. Is to mail in about 100 packs of each cross "400" packs total and run the "I'm Back" special. The Special if all is cool with Dutch and Gypsy. Is to post a mass instant purchase for everyone to by any pack for $15.00 bucks. Yes, only 15.00 bones. It's my gift for all the support and kindness everyone has shown me through my tuff times. Plus, it's helps me get out more seeds to "Everyone" and not just people with large sums of money, but the common man like me and common women growers. All four crosses will be availible at the same time. The Pure Thai will be the one to hold everything up, but Bangkok Betty is well worth the wait. I'm also going to put together a buy "All Four" deal also. I'll have a new cross never talked about with anyone on any boards and will be giving it out as a freebie if you by all four. Kind of a deal to get them all in one wack. I'll talk more about it as i get closer to that time. Thanks again for all the support. I've HiJacked the thread from Hell. Sorry, just very happy to see more and more of my crosses popping up. Can't wait to see more of the Godzuki.
Take care

Wrecked

:woohoo: glad to hear that more are being produced...After smoking these i will probably need the whole lineup.... Still havent spoken with him yet but i will soon and ill ask about him putting a clone outside for me to take pics of this yr... It was some really enjoyable smoke and its great to here that there will be many more.... No worries about any hijack bg its about your gear... PeAcE :joint: :wave:

Wrecked

yea saw my buddy today when i woke up and he has a few bushes we will put outside in the spring i will be able to take some pics of as thats where the next godzuki harvest will be... SO maybe in a month or so they will be outside and i will try and get some good plants shots of them in the sun... I msure with those prices my buddy wants more of thsi stuff again and he hasnt gotten to a cpu yet to read this but im sure he will soon... PeAcE

G

hey y'all... GDW, just wanted to thank ya for "joking around..." ...produced a hell of a lady! gotta cut from a buddy and have been enjoying it ever since.
my apologies for not getting more pics of the indoor run i did to ya - i hate computers and have no digi camera, therefor don't post much, but as wrecked said, i'll be throwing many outside come april and shall be sure to document 'em for ya. will try to get another indoor run of 'em for you to check out as well... not sure if i did, in fact, find the purp. pheno, rather i think the cold weather had a lot to do with it. anyways, it's a hell of a smooth smoke and a great high that'll be enjoyed by many around me for years to come... hopefully i can gift ya some nugz after outdoor season as i'd planned to do with the indoor harvest, but all got smoked sooner than antcipated: we all know how that goes...
thanks again for all your efforts, as the product is phenomenal... hope all is well and that more folks start posting godz. pics for ya, GDW, as i'd enjoy seeing them myself...
lemme know if there's anything more you'd be interested in knowing, but i apologize if it takes me some time to reply, as i am never on the net, much...

Wrecked

glad to see you could stop bye and say your words bro.. I really enjoyed the smoke and high from these ladys... PeAcE

dociron

GoldDustWomen said:
Hey Farmer John, there will be plenty for all. I'm guessing about 100 packs of each cross on the first mailer and plenty in reserve. First run of seeds will be grown in a Ebb&Flo bucket system and it will be two females for every male "Tree". I will be growing in a tree style grow. I'm thinking about 2000+ seeds per plant. That's if all goes well and i think it will. My goal and if everything is good to good at Seedbay. Is to mail in about 100 packs of each cross "400" packs total and run the "I'm Back" special. The Special if all is cool with Dutch and Gypsy. Is to post a mass instant purchase for everyone to by any pack for $15.00 bucks. Yes, only 15.00 bones. It's my gift for all the support and kindness everyone has shown me through my tuff times. Plus, it's helps me get out more seeds to "Everyone" and not just people with large sums of money, but the common man like me and common women growers. All four crosses will be availible at the same time. The Pure Thai will be the one to hold everything up, but Bangkok Betty is well worth the wait. I'm also going to put together a buy "All Four" deal also. I'll have a new cross never talked about with anyone on any boards and will be giving it out as a freebie if you by all four. Kind of a deal to get them all in one wack. I'll talk more about it as i get closer to that time. Thanks again for all the support. I've HiJacked the thread from Hell. Sorry, just very happy to see more and more of my crosses popping up. Can't wait to see more of the Godzuki.
Take care

Count me in for this one brother.
Even if I never grow it, it's worth it to be a part of your "Welcome Back"!
I'm glad to see you making it man, it gives me hope for the future. :joint: