What's new

Devils Harvest Seeds?

JetLife175

Veteran
These guys still around? Lost my shoreline cut and was trying to pick up some of their shoreline beans to see what I could sift through.. anyone have experience with these guys?

audiohi

Veteran
I was just thinking about picking up that shoreline. I see mostly very positive reviews. Anyone here tried it?

Z

Z-ro

To be honest, it doesnt look like they used the real cut to me, there is no purpling in shoreline. not to mention its been outcrossed to the cheese which will drown out the flavor of the true shorelezzy(but still make a killer hybrid if it was real). That being said, Ive been working with and growing SL for going on 8 years now, last year I crossed it to my very special OG cut and am currently growing out the seeds to test(SHO-G). I promise that this year I will make real S1s and crosses for the community along with some other beans I plan on releasing.

Z

Z-ro

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The real deal.

T

trichster

a friend of mine grew out pack of there "shoreline". He got alot of mutants and what buds he did get were sweet bubble gummy smell and not very potent, he said he regret growing them.

Trichomaniac

Here are two pic´s of Devil´s harvest Shoreline. I got them as Freebee´s with some other Strains i purchased. These are on day 36, so far i cant complain. Hope you get an idea. Sorry for the bad english, not my native language.:biggrin:

Attachments

• BILD0223.jpg
    BILD0223.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 24
  • BILD0224.jpg
    BILD0224.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 26

Tiami

saw some really nice pics of shoreline on another site. purple almost black, very positive review. anyone grown their strawberry diesel f2? who are these guys?

Morphote

Veteran

Yes sir that is the real deal Shoreline. What Devil's Harvest is selling as Shoreline is the fake cut stolen from Karma Genetics (then outcrossed). That is not the real Shoreline. As you can see in the pictures above, the real deal Shoreline is obvious. Not purple. Not a mutant. Not outcrossed. Thank you Z-ro.

M.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
It wasnt stolen lol ..I remember karma said he let him use it or the othe way around ..but I kno it's wasnt "stolen". All of this was discussed in another thread ..and KG and devil I think both kno the cut wasn't legit after people confirmed it

Morphote

Veteran
It wasnt stolen lol ..I remember karma said he let him use it or the othe way around ..but I kno it's wasnt "stolen". All of this was discussed in another thread ..and KG and devil I think both kno the cut wasn't legit after people confirmed it

Karma said his cut was stolen. Either way it doesn't matter as the point is that what they are selling as Shoreline is not Shoreline. And I was one of the "people" that confirmed it. You can't get a fake Shoreline by me, although swerve/Karma certainly tried. My advice is don't buy Devil's Harvest "Shoreline" if you want the real Shoreline. It isn't even close:

Shoreline Seeds
Sensi SK x Oasis

Shoreline is an old Sensi Skunk strain which made its way to the USA and there a group in Texas selected it. Sometime later, after a Grateful Dead concert in the Shoreline Amphitheater, the clone received its name and began to spread around the world. BEWARE ANY SALES PITCH THAT STARTS WITH A SEED FOUND AT A GRATEFUL DEAD CONCERT.

From what we know the original Shoreline has been long lost but somewhere along the way someone of this crew made a cross of Shoreline with an Oasis male from Dutch Passion in order to preserve the strain. Again it was grown out and another clone was selected and this is the clone we are using today. SHORELINE WAS NEVER LOST!

This is one of the stinkiest strains we have ever used. It has the really strong aroma of an old school skunk. What makes it unique is that the smell comes through on the taste. It is unusual to find a strain that carries a smell and flavor that are the same. I AGREE THE SMELL CARRIES OVER TO THE TASTE, BUT BOTH ARE SUBTLE, NOT LOUD. THESE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW SHORELINE.

This is an 8-week strain with an old skunk look, very easy to grow, with a fast flower. She turns purple after week 6 and begins to smell the room. SHORELINE DOES NOT PURPLE.

Shoreline is a must strain for everyone and will make anyone’s top list. We have been honored to work with this strain and now we can bring this unique clone to seed form by making S1 seeds. THESE ARE NOT SHORELINE S1s.

I have no reason to lie. I hope one day someone does offer S1s of the original cut.

M.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey Z-ro, let me know when you finish up with them Shoreline S1s. Definately will try to get a pack when they hit the bay in the future. Thanks in advance and take care 1

I have grown out the D.H. shoreline twice..... shame on me, with the same results both times. Slow growing, big leaves with good spacing and decent resin content. Kind of a charlie brown x-mas tree look...but all plants in both grows resembled that "Mr. Bubble" bubble bath smell to varying degrees. Like bubble gum and cotton candy mixed. No similarity to "skunk". Small yielding compared to all strains i have grown. Seems the "shoreline" is extremely recessive in this cross.

Morphote

Veteran
I have grown out the D.H. shoreline twice..... shame on me, with the same results both times. Slow growing, big leaves with good spacing and decent resin content. Kind of a charlie brown x-mas tree look...but all plants in both grows resembled that "Mr. Bubble" bubble bath smell to varying degrees. Like bubble gum and cotton candy mixed. No similarity to "skunk". Small yielding compared to all strains i have grown. Seems the "shoreline" is extremely recessive in this cross.

There is NO Shoreline in DH Shoreline.

M.

Dammit..... Just popped some of these that a friend Gave me and then I find this thread. Did some research and it led me to the same conclusion as morphote. Shame on them.

I also got a kick out of their "Casey Jones" that they are calling an indica that have the parentage of Trainwreck, Sour Diesel and Thai, and come in at a whopping 8 weeks.

If you can't see these guys are 100% full of shit, then I don't know what to say. Seedlings in the trash. I refuse to grow shit from jokers.

B

BasementGrower

how many strains have come from Seeds Found in a Bag at a Show/Concert/Festival?

the gr8 unknown

these guys, They are crooks. Thieves and liars. When their old boss got banged up in holland they "looked after" all his stuff, all his houses, the library he shared with karma etc. they did such a good job of it, when their boss got out, his keys didnt work anymore and everything was robbed off him. Yesterday they won their first, 1st place cannabis cup and last yr they got 2nd place (rollex og kush and shoreline respectively). not only is the shoreline cut they have is nothing like the shoreline seeds they sell, but all of the genetics they used to create these strains, and most of their stock they sell is down to hard work from other people. the white fire is from karmas library that they used to make the rollex og kush.
Its pretty disgraceful to be frank. this isnt hear say its all the truth and is verifiable by things posted by those involved and in the know.

Latest posts

Latest posts