What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Leda Uno

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Some Leda Uno pictures from my greenhouse 8^) Not bad for a $15 pack of seeds! O.O lol

LEDA UNO® (article NR. 3670)
is a strain that can be used for indoor and outdoor growing. The parents of this strain are KC 33® and a secret Brazilian female, after that it was crossed with a KC 606 early flowering male crossed with Leda®. A superior plant with lemon characteristics.
Inside flowering 6-9 weeks,
height Apr. 120 cm, yield up to 125 gram
Outside flowering 8-10 weeks,
height 2.5-3.9 m, yield up to 800 gram.
harvest end of September.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Very nice. Good growing. Look forward to hearing how they smoke and what a yield that looks like.

Nice Sativa hybrid.

igrowone

Veteran
damn! that's got to be the 'most for the least' type of grow i've seen in a while
i don't spend much on beans, so some of kc's offerings look pretty good
seen some good comments on leda uno, maybe a bit more sativa than i thought it had

I

Iron_Lion

Nice buds :good:

Its nice to see someone growing some lesser known genetics :)

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Thank you for the replies :thank you:

Some daytime shots, she is about 8ft or taller so I cant really get a full plant shot... :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Waddup man? Always wanted to grow some kc monsters! Your rolling some fascinating seeds lately. I wonder what else you got..

CannabisTHC

Good to see some KC genetics! I know someone who's grown over a hundred strains and says Leda Uno is his favorite, been meaning to try some out to see what he's talking about.

G

Guest 349079

excellent plant dude i would luv to grow this indoors thanx for sharing

caligula

KC has some special outdoor strains - Sweet Dream and Leda Uno being some of my Fav... KC Brazil... His mango line was the source for most of the others mango lines coming out of BC. Completely underrated and often overlooked because he has great prices. For Outdoor croppers, it's really hard to beat for the price. When people ask me what they should grow from my stuff for outdoor I usually direct those sales over to KC if they're on a budget and need big pulls.

rangergord

Beautiful greenhouse grow! Thanks for this. I just bought the seeds a couple months ago. Plan to grow them indoors 12/12 from seed to keep the height down.

OLDproLg

Veteran
Top post^^

Good strain can get lanky an large!
Flavors are very good,lemony/greasy/hazey!!!
Smooth smoke sweet with a hazey type high,no parranoia..
Plant in a big pot,huge yields will be had,some bud tighter than others.
depending on the plant you get from seeds,1 of my favorite smokes!

Lg

rangergord

I just finished growing out my Leda Uno, I bred a zillion seeds. I am really liking the smoke. I find it a motivational high that is also great for sex. Gave my plants two weeks of veg at 24 hours then flipped them to 12/12 while they were still small. Ended up at 9 weeks of flowering and they were the size of my northern lights in the same setup. Was also growing a feminized white widow and created a new hybrid with Leda Uno. I think 12/12 from seed works well with this strain to keep it in bounds. Still had a decent yeild of 8 ounces from 6 females.

Latest posts

Latest posts