What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD Elixir

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hello,

some info to add:

CBD is not found in the seeds. Seeds do not contain cannabinoids.
Cannabinoidsin seed extracts of Cannabis sativa cultivars H. Mölleken and H. Husmann said:
Our investigations have proven that the active substance cannot be found inside the achene, but may be attached to the shell (pericarp) of the fruit.

Hemp seeds oil does contain traces of various cannabinoids because of plant matters contaminants involved in the process. So stems are one of the reasons of CBD in the oil.

Like hydro soil said, they must have found a commercially viable way to purify hemp seed oil from its cannabinoids and collect them.

also, soon you will have available plants that can produce around 10-15% of CBD and only traces of THC. People are working on it and it is a question of time before they are stabilized. Then we will have quickly wide available knowledge on CBD.

KRD

I have a clone of cannatonnic that tests 17.5 to 19.0 cbd with 7 percent thc every time,it came from project cbd from what I here. Yields huge also.

Day 1 - Ok, I just did my first dose. Absolutely great for anxiety. Paranoid thoughts gone, replaced by this warm comfortable feeling inside my skull. Also feel like all these tense muscles relaxing for the first time in years. This beats any anti-anxiety medication I have taken. Also didn't take much at all, only a couple drops. ( this was 500mg bottle )

My dad will try it tomorrow.

Day 2 - been taking it through out the day, still very helpful, but not as noticeable as the first dose. Only side effect i get from it is dry mouth. Used it before driving on the freeway, where i have the most anxiety, and no anxiety at all, it was awesome. Also, took around 5 drops one of the times today, noticed a little more anxiety as it was kicking in, but as soon as it did, no ill effects.

My dad did try it today, he said he wasn't sure if it did anything for him, but he was also sick when he took it, and full of other pain pills. So probably harder to notice the effect. Will keep you guys updated on him.

Day 3 - Still working for me, not that well for my dad. He tried not taking any of his pain medications today and is having trouble moving. But he said the pain in his back did go down slightly.

Day 4 - Still working for me, now working better for my dad. We have both upped the dose. Take it 3 times a day.

Okay, probably the last I'm updating this. Can't tell you how much I love this stuff. High doses certainly work better. I am taking around 6 drops and it just makes me feel happy, stable, and awake. Seems to give me energy. For pain, it seems even higher doses might be needed. Today my dad took like 8 drops, said the pain in his back was replaced by a warm feeling, almost like wearing a heating pad.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
I have a clone of cannatonnic that tests 17.5 to 19.0 cbd with 7 percent thc every time,it came from project cbd from what I here. Yields huge also.

You wouldn't happen to live in/near Colorado... would you? :)

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Stargazer

thanks very much nirvana papaya for your update on your experiences. great to hear they are working well for you & your dad.

Am in a serious hurry to get hold of these, recent family diagnosis of stage 4 cancer. unfortunately they won't be shipping to the uk till sometime early 2013. shall be trying to get friends over your way to re-ship for me. fingers crossed!

i am a mmj patient and caregiver in 1990 i had a back injury have had chronic pain and major back spasms i was prescribed valium and perecette for muscle relaxers and pain killers didnt like the way i felt in the morning after takin these narcotics in the 2000's my dr recommended try medical marijuana i make and use tinctures salves edibles butter or olive oil infused into thc oil so it works great for me only side effects is i get a good nights sleep wake up rareing to go in morning and an improved love life at 60 yrs old good luck

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't have anything nice to say about the products ( caused SEVERE constipation ) from "dixie", the customer service who dissed me when I asked them about it . If you really break down the company there's only one thing on there mind and it's not helping sick people. In my opinion the only thing on the mind is money.

I now have the "chewing gum" from them on a trial.

Look for the reviews on Youtube.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
I don't have anything nice to say about the products ( caused SEVERE constipation )

The pills or the oil??

I'd be highly surprised if you said the oil... unless there's a list of ingredients that they're hiding.

The pills shouldn't either as they're tumeric and aspirin. Though if you took a lot, not sure how the tumeric would work out. Nothing else would cause constipation.

A remote possibility is that your system is so clogged that the use of it caused your body to kick out so much crud that you became constipated. Remote, but still a possibility.

I agree they're out for cash. The price on their 'scrips' alone is proof of that. Wow.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

I have been taking the Dew Drops drops 3 time a day with no negative side effects. I've only seen one other person complain about constipation, and it was with the pills. My dad says the pain in his back is less now, and my anxiety is much easier to control with the drops. So it does seem to work. Anyway, tell us how things go with the gum.