What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer Queen Redux and some other stuff

Like the title says... lets start with KQR. I'll be adding other stuff along the way too :) Any suggestions, observations, etc. are welcome. I'm here to learn!

KQR

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Blockhead IBL

picture.php

ECSD x Durban (Ganja Rebel Seeds)

ECSD x Durban (Ganja Rebel Seeds)

Well, we had no power/heat for about 4 days due to the storm (Sandy) and lost some young plants due to the cold. Here is some ECSD X Durban pics from today...

About 2 weeks 12/12
picture.php

This one went into 12/12 yesterday

picture.php

I'll grab some more pics in the next day or two.
Stay Safe! ~DS

GanjaRebelSeeds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just saw your thread. How's everything going? Looking forward to see how the ECSD X Durbans came out.
Hope all is well,
Peace.

Just saw your thread. How's everything going? Looking forward to see how the ECSD X Durbans came out.
Hope all is well,
Peace.

Everything is going good so far. I have to charge the camera, then I'll get some pics up as soon as I can. I started 4 ECSD x Durban and got 2 females. All 4 seeds germinated very fast. They are only under 400w though.
Been watching your grows for a few years and was excited when you opened your seed co. I plan on grabbing some of everything as money permits :biggrin:

Merry Christmas & Stay safe!

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Looking good. Fine JOB with the girls. Just for comparison sake, here's what the original Killer Queen from Vic High looks like. He used Pacific's G13 while the KQR uses Airborne's G13. Just for the record, Airborne admitted that her G13 was not, in fact, G13. so who knows what it was. Not knocking it just clearing the record about linage.
These pics are from this past week-Should give you an idea of how close your plants are to the original. If you would rather me take the pics down just say the word and I'll do the edit thing.

GanjaRebelSeeds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great darkstar! Looks like a longer flowering pheno. The sweeter the smell the more Durban in the pheno. Those are going to be some fat buds by the time they ripen.

Latest posts

Latest posts