What's new

2012 Cabinet grow "from seeds for seeds"

niggle

This is the second grow in this cabinet but the first since upgrading to its Full potential. I couldn't grow for a year so I upgraded the cabinet during the down time.

This time I will be growing from 5 bag seeds which I was given, 3 have sprouted so far, I won't be kulling the males with the plan of have seeds for the 2013 season. Also I might try harvesting pollen and later germinating a branch on either bubblegummer or super lemon haze which I have 2 seeds of each left.

I am growing in a med-lrg fabric grocery bag with tarp grommets to tie the plants down. The grow medium is 60/30/10 mix of prolix Hp/surf and turf compost/ vermiculite. I added a lot of vermiculite to help keep water in since I'm growing in a small cabinet

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 8
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 8
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    115 KB · Views: 7
  • photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 7
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

niggle

Week 1 update

I mixed a 2L of diluted fert and I started gently spraying the soil today.

Since I don't know anything about them I am excited to see what kind of genetics will come, and that will decide which crosses I will make.

Attachments

• photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 9

niggle

Tomorrow I will swap out the floresent lights to bloom bulbs and I'll post pictures of the difference spectrums and an update of the plants.

I

ItsTopShelf

looking good. i still suggest starting with Good genetics.. ull be way happier. i promise dude.. spend 30-50 bucks .. ull be pumped.

niggle

I have seeds with good genes to grow in the cab but these plants are for seeds for next years guerilla grow. The seeds I germinated were harvested from plants this year that have a nice early finishing trait, or so im told, which works with my environmental conditions.

niggle

Ran my drip system for the first time, and while it might still pump to much water for my small plants it was a success. The system is a 1gal container that's painted both black and then white, in that order to keep light out and keep it cool. while an air pump keeps things fresh and an old aquarium pump pushes the water out to a drip line.

The pump while turned on for one analogue timer tab drips 1L/hr or so, which might be to much for a 3-4 gal smart pot. the plants are not ready for that but when I grow the larger ones im sure it will be perfect.

niggle

oops its been a while since I posted a picture, so while I transplanted into the a larger pot I took the time to snap a photo. as you can see the three plants are now in the fabric pot. The drip system is attached, it drips onto some old stones I had to keep the moister in the pot and not loosing it to the heat of the lights.

Attachments

• photo (7).jpg
    photo (7).jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 9

niggle

so its been 7 days since transplanting into the larger fabric pot, during which I watered every other day with one feeding and the rest plain water.

The plants are showing sex and as luck would have it, it looks like I have 2 females and 1 male, the middle plant being the male.

Attachments

• photo (9).jpg
    photo (9).jpg
    88 KB · Views: 10
  • photo (10).jpg
    photo (10).jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Latest posts