Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growroom Designs & Equipment > LED Grow Lights > Diamond Series XML - 10W CREE XML grow

Thread Title Search    
Click for High Supplies
 Diamond Series XML - 10W CREE XML grow Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2012, 03:54 AM   #1
grow_right

grow_right will become famous soon enough
Diamond Series XML - 10W CREE XML grow

as promised, here is the current first run with the advancedledlights XML lamp. this lamp is their newest, and contains the cree 10 watts, 4 in total. my first thought was the 10 watt cree's were whiter compared to their other ds 200.

cabinet size 2x2 feet.

strains are mixed and unknown.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 001.jpg (83.1 KB, 382 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 004.jpg (126.3 KB, 309 views)
File Type: jpg vert_prod_callouts.jpg (53.2 KB, 312 views)
grow_right is offline   Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-30-2012, 03:55 AM   #2
grow_right

i will try to get some better pics of the plants.

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-30-2012, 04:02 AM   #3
grow_right

the girls
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 006.jpg (109.4 KB, 209 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 008.jpg (102.1 KB, 137 views)

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-30-2012, 04:07 AM   #4
Socrates

Socrates will become famous soon enoughSocrates will become famous soon enough
Yes! I was waiting to see this. Looking awesome! Similar wattage and cab size to my situation, too, so that's exciting (though this light is definitely nicer). Would love to know more about the specifics of your setup. What size pots are you running them in? How long have they been flowering? Any training? Etc. Also, is this replacing the Diamond Series 200 or 180? I remember seeing a thread of yours with the 200, but above you compare it with the 180, which is why I ask.
Socrates is offline   Quote

Old 09-30-2012, 04:38 AM   #5
vukman

vukman has disabled reputation
NICE!!!!!!! as Socrates mentioned, can you please give us some specifics. I am mostly concerned with times as in how long did you veg and how long in flower please..

They look real nice.. congratz...
*****I've disabled Reputation, please give it to someone who is collecting it. That isn't why I'm here.*****

Okay okay....a few people were requesting this info:

2 Satellites and a Kush LED grow

My DIY LED 230W Panel

All My Best Always
vukman
vukman is offline   Quote

Old 09-30-2012, 04:12 PM   #6
grow_right

What size pots are you running them in? -6"

How long have they been flowering? -not sure since i don't keep track of that. but i would say around 6 weeks.

Any training? Etc... -no training, just allowed to grow bushy. but i suspect if i did my dual cola syle, they would look their best.

Also, is this replacing the Diamond Series 200 or 180? -not persay replacing, it was the newest lamp, and i am a led lamp junkie. if my newest test grow works out, i can see running dual ds xml's. (stay tuned for a dual ds200 in about same size space)

I am mostly concerned with times as in how long did you veg? -after 6 weeks in the cloner (cause i am lazy), these were in veg about 3-4 weeks under the lamp.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-30-2012, 04:38 PM   #7
FunkBomb
Power Armor rules

FunkBomb has much to be proud ofFunkBomb has much to be proud ofFunkBomb has much to be proud ofFunkBomb has much to be proud ofFunkBomb has much to be proud ofFunkBomb has much to be proud ofFunkBomb has much to be proud ofFunkBomb has much to be proud ofFunkBomb has much to be proud of
That new LED light is looking nice. I'm excited to see how your plants are going to finish up under that light.

I was just on the AdvancedLED website and they have a new, larger version of the XML light. It has 10 of the CREE 10 watt leds, it's called the DS XML 350 and its $997. It draws 330 watts of power too.

-Funk

Bertrand Russell

Last edited by FunkBomb; 09-30-2012 at 04:42 PM.. Reason: More info
FunkBomb is offline   Quote

Old 09-30-2012, 05:50 PM   #8
vukman

vukman has disabled reputation
This issue of white light being added into the red/blue LED grow lights is one which is being discussed and tested by a few people and it is proving to be the 'cat's ass' in regards to providing better results...

Things are definitely going in the right direction when it comes to LED's and it's damn nice to see.....Keep up the great work everyone......
*****I've disabled Reputation, please give it to someone who is collecting it. That isn't why I'm here.*****

Okay okay....a few people were requesting this info:

2 Satellites and a Kush LED grow

My DIY LED 230W Panel

All My Best Always
vukman
vukman is offline   Quote

Old 09-30-2012, 06:07 PM   #9
Mr. Bongjangles
Head Brewer

Mr. Bongjangles is a survivorMr. Bongjangles is a survivorMr. Bongjangles is a survivorMr. Bongjangles is a survivorMr. Bongjangles is a survivorMr. Bongjangles is a survivorMr. Bongjangles is a survivorMr. Bongjangles is a survivorMr. Bongjangles is a survivorMr. Bongjangles is a survivorMr. Bongjangles is a survivor
Sorry to be negative, but holy shit, looking at the website of the company that produces those lights, I've never seen so many fake reviews 100% obviously written by the company themselves.

Sad to see awesome technology being pushed by such sketchy people over and over again.
Mr. Bongjangles is offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-30-2012, 11:18 PM   #10
grow_right

so jangles, there are far to many growers using their lamps to prove their success. are you saying my review on their website is a shill also??

Old 10-01-2012, 06:10 AM   #11
Arthritis_sucks
The Dude

Arthritis_sucks is a survivorArthritis_sucks is a survivorArthritis_sucks is a survivorArthritis_sucks is a survivorArthritis_sucks is a survivorArthritis_sucks is a survivorArthritis_sucks is a survivorArthritis_sucks is a survivorArthritis_sucks is a survivorArthritis_sucks is a survivorArthritis_sucks is a survivor
thank you for starting this thread first off. I have been waitin for someone to run advanceds lights since im lookin into gettin one of their lights. The model you got which os the newer one just doesnt cover as much as i want it to for the moola. keep the pics coming, did they give any kind of discount, did ya get it through their website an pay full pop? it looks lime the white light is centered an not too evenly distributed. Do ya notice that or is it just the pic. If thats the case then a light mover would fix that real quick. Gorgeous plants bro, keep it green.

"Drawing is the honesty of art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad."
Salvador Dali

Kind Creations
My Work, my passion, my life.......Canna 4 life!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=288836
Arthritis_sucks is online now   Quote

Old 10-01-2012, 08:00 AM   #12
BrownThumb

BrownThumb is just really niceBrownThumb is just really niceBrownThumb is just really niceBrownThumb is just really niceBrownThumb is just really nice
Fancy! Do they run as cool as advanced suggests? Since you're running the 130 watt unit, I am betting heat is not an issue. Impressive results for that small of a lamp!
BrownThumb is offline   Quote

Old 10-01-2012, 12:31 PM   #13
grow_right

Arthritis_sucks, yes only because i purchased it 'before' they hit the matket. previous customers received a special offer.

BrownThumb, my ds200's increases the overall temps by 5 to 7 degrees in the cabinet. this one is better! heat reduction is the foremost reason i truely appreciate led lamps.

Old 10-01-2012, 06:25 PM   #14
Mr. Bongjangles
Head Brewer

Mr. Bongjangles is a survivorMr. Bongjangles is a survivorMr. Bongjangles is a survivorMr. Bongjangles is a survivorMr. Bongjangles is a survivorMr. Bongjangles is a survivorMr. Bongjangles is a survivorMr. Bongjangles is a survivorMr. Bongjangles is a survivorMr. Bongjangles is a survivorMr. Bongjangles is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by grow_right View Post
so jangles, there are far to many growers using their lamps to prove their success. are you saying my review on their website is a shill also??
I see zero growers using their lights to make nice buds, including those leafy little buds you're producing, so nope, proof of success requires more than just words and pictures of weak plants.

The reviews all sound like BS straight from a used car lot commercial - clearly shills or the owner themselves, and I feel sorry for anyone who can't tell because it's hilariously obvious.
Mr. Bongjangles is offline   Quote

Old 10-01-2012, 07:12 PM   #15
Phychotron

Phychotron is a splendid one to beholdPhychotron is a splendid one to beholdPhychotron is a splendid one to beholdPhychotron is a splendid one to beholdPhychotron is a splendid one to beholdPhychotron is a splendid one to beholdPhychotron is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bongjangles View Post
Sorry to be negative, but holy shit, looking at the website of the company that produces those lights, I've never seen so many fake reviews 100% obviously written by the company themselves.

Sad to see awesome technology being pushed by such sketchy people over and over again.
Sorry your wrong, but those are not all written by the company, their are such things as satisfied customers out there, as hard as that is to believe.

Ive been getting nice dense flavorful buds from my 400DS...

My latest Grapegod growlog (fall 2014)
Phychotron is offline   Quote