What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

fresh or dried trim?

G

when usin your bubblebags, what do you prefer to use, dried or fresh trim?

which is easier to use when first startin out?

pleasure
CBF

justforfun

IMHO

IMHO

I like fresh.

If I have to store trim, I freeze it. It needs to be frozen before processing anyway.

I have never tried using dried trim, so can not comment.

I've had trim in the freezer for 2-3 months, worked fine.

I am also interested in what others do.

JFF

teddynugent

I don't own bubble-bags(yet), but when I help my friend with his we use wet or dry leaf, whatever is laying there. I really havn't noticed any difference between the 2 but I've only been there and helped him when he was doing it maybe twice so I really have no experience making it.

I only have a kif screen that I made. I bought a roll of kif screen about 25ft. long. So, I just cut a piece off it and stretched it nice and tightly over a wooden frame thing that I made. It works fine, as I mostly use it for small amounts of leaf. You just rub the leaf on there and scrape up the kif. Not the most efficient way of doing things though. Now for using the kif screen, the leaves have to be BONE DRY. I bone dry my leaves, put em in the freezer and then run them across the screen. If they are not bone dry, you'll barely get any kif off them. The screen doesn't get all the crystals off the leaf to begin with, so it's important that the leaves are prepared right. I don't really think that you can really compare a kif screen to the bubble bags cause it's a lot different, but I figured I'd share anyway.

-Teddy

G

justforfun,...... right on, all my trim is fresh frozen. seems can be done either way:D

TF......well it looks like fresh frozen :D and we all know who makes the best bubble ;)

motor city madman TN:D thanks for the insight.......tried the nylon over the mason jars a few times... wasnt like what im hearin about full melt bubble:eek:

hey hippo:D why 75%, just wonderin, you have a trick ya wanna share;)

bags should be here in a few days, just gonna go by the toot on the site. any thing important I should know :confused:

pleasure
CBF

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts