Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > Mandala Seeds > Satori - BEST I've ever had/grown.

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Cannapot for Cannabis Genetics
Satori - BEST I've ever had/grown. Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2012, 03:30 PM #11
idiit

idiit has much to be proud ofidiit has much to be proud ofidiit has much to be proud ofidiit has much to be proud ofidiit has much to be proud ofidiit has much to be proud ofidiit has much to be proud ofidiit has much to be proud ofidiit has much to be proud ofidiit has much to be proud ofidiit has much to be proud of
great job! satori and burmese look to be excellent mates to pair with extreme sats to improve bud structure of the typical sativa. that pheno posted is magnificent. it's very difficult to find a pheno with that bud structure, potency and smoke like a pure sativa. gold! (its value). and lavender! and frosty! and perfumey! .
idiit is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2012, 03:50 PM #12
OreoGrows

OreoGrows will become famous soon enough
my satoris all died but one female, i hope she turns out like yours did!
OreoGrows is offline Quote

Old 09-05-2012, 02:59 AM #13
Resistant

Resistant has a spectacular aura aboutResistant has a spectacular aura aboutResistant has a spectacular aura aboutResistant has a spectacular aura aboutResistant has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by hempluvr View Post
How long ago were those seeds bought?
I bought these around October 2011 from seedboutique.
Resistant is offline Quote

Old 09-05-2012, 03:07 AM #14
Resistant

Resistant has a spectacular aura aboutResistant has a spectacular aura aboutResistant has a spectacular aura aboutResistant has a spectacular aura aboutResistant has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by medmaker420 View Post
I have tried the hashberry but haven't grown out the satori YET, what is the odds of getting a solid keeper pheno out of a pack?

they look like they smell amazing, what scents do the phenos give off?
I had to leave my seedlings unattended for a little while, and this pheno was the sole survivor. I was soooo lucky.

The smell was a perfect blend of citrus, flowers, and skunk. Taste was very hashy with just a touch of kush taste.
Resistant is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:11 AM #15
hempluvr
plant pimp

hempluvr is just really nicehempluvr is just really nicehempluvr is just really nicehempluvr is just really nicehempluvr is just really nicehempluvr is just really nicehempluvr is just really nicehempluvr is just really nicehempluvr is just really nicehempluvr is just really nicehempluvr is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resistant View Post
I bought these around October 2011 from seedboutique.
Thanks,seems the boo is out. Headed to the bay to snag a pack

Old 09-05-2012, 05:41 AM #16
dasher65

dasher65 is a jewel in the roughdasher65 is a jewel in the roughdasher65 is a jewel in the roughdasher65 is a jewel in the roughdasher65 is a jewel in the roughdasher65 is a jewel in the rough
WOW!!! Nice pics!!!

I bought Satori as my first Seedbay purchase in Dec 2010. They're safely in the freezer waiting for the right time. After looking at your pics I think that time is going to be sooner than later.

hanks for sharing
dasher65 is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2012, 09:06 PM #17
Clankie

Clankie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resistant View Post
I had to leave my seedlings unattended for a little while, and this pheno was the sole survivor. I was soooo lucky.

The smell was a perfect blend of citrus, flowers, and skunk. Taste was very hashy with just a touch of kush taste.
I'm running some Satori right now that is in late flowering, what did yours look like structure-wise? Mine seem to have two distinct phenotypes that vary slightly. Some are bushy plants with numerous buds, some are just massive single mountains of bud piled on a main cola that in one case I can't even fit both hands around. And I do not have small hands. So far I have been very impressed with all the mandala gear I am running.
Clankie is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2012, 11:18 PM #18
Womble

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasher65 View Post
WOW!!! Nice pics!!!

I bought Satori as my first Seedbay purchase in Dec 2010. They're safely in the freezer waiting for the right time. After looking at your pics I think that time is going to be sooner than later.

thanks for sharing
you and me both..i do like a motivational thread push when plonking!

Old 09-21-2012, 11:50 PM #19
944s2

944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future
hi,,, that is a beauty,,,really impressive frostiness,sartori certainly looks like a must grow,,,regards peace s2
944s2 is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2012, 12:13 AM #20
John Deere

John Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of light
I've got a couple small plants now, too. My supply is running low and I don't want to run out. Great stuff.
John Deere is offline Quote