Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > Mandala Seeds > Satori - BEST I've ever had/grown.

Thread Title Search    
Visit Sensi Seeds For all your Genetic Needs!
 Satori - BEST I've ever had/grown. Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2012, 04:41 AM   #16
dasher65

dasher65 is a name known to alldasher65 is a name known to alldasher65 is a name known to alldasher65 is a name known to alldasher65 is a name known to alldasher65 is a name known to all
WOW!!! Nice pics!!!

I bought Satori as my first Seedbay purchase in Dec 2010. They're safely in the freezer waiting for the right time. After looking at your pics I think that time is going to be sooner than later.

hanks for sharing
dasher65 jest offline   Quote

Old 09-21-2012, 08:06 PM   #17
Clankie

Clankie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resistant View Post
I had to leave my seedlings unattended for a little while, and this pheno was the sole survivor. I was soooo lucky.

The smell was a perfect blend of citrus, flowers, and skunk. Taste was very hashy with just a touch of kush taste.
I'm running some Satori right now that is in late flowering, what did yours look like structure-wise? Mine seem to have two distinct phenotypes that vary slightly. Some are bushy plants with numerous buds, some are just massive single mountains of bud piled on a main cola that in one case I can't even fit both hands around. And I do not have small hands. So far I have been very impressed with all the mandala gear I am running.
Clankie jest offline   Quote

Old 09-21-2012, 10:18 PM   #18
Womble

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasher65 View Post
WOW!!! Nice pics!!!

I bought Satori as my first Seedbay purchase in Dec 2010. They're safely in the freezer waiting for the right time. After looking at your pics I think that time is going to be sooner than later.

thanks for sharing
you and me both..i do like a motivational thread push when plonking!

Old 09-21-2012, 10:50 PM   #19
944s2

944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute
hi,,, that is a beauty,,,really impressive frostiness,sartori certainly looks like a must grow,,,regards peace s2
944s2 jest offline   Quote

Old 09-21-2012, 11:13 PM   #20
John Deere

John Deere has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Deere has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Deere has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Deere has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Deere has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Deere has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Deere has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Deere has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Deere has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Deere has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Deere has a reputation beyond repute
I've got a couple small plants now, too. My supply is running low and I don't want to run out. Great stuff.
John Deere jest offline   Quote

Old 09-22-2012, 02:54 PM   #21
Resistant

Resistant is just really niceResistant is just really niceResistant is just really niceResistant is just really niceResistant is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clankie View Post
I'm running some Satori right now that is in late flowering, what did yours look like structure-wise? Mine seem to have two distinct phenotypes that vary slightly. Some are bushy plants with numerous buds, some are just massive single mountains of bud piled on a main cola that in one case I can't even fit both hands around. And I do not have small hands. So far I have been very impressed with all the mandala gear I am running.
The structure was average - I topped them in veg, maybe 2-3 in between internodes at first. The thing I was most impressed with was the rigidity of the stalks and leaves. With most cannabis plants you can easily break some smaller branches if you're not careful, but with Satori I had a hard time training ANY of the branches because they wouldn't move. Most turgid plant I've ever run.

Here's a pic of the plant late in flower. My temps were pretty low - I ran it in the winter.
Resistant jest offline   Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2012, 02:57 PM   #22
Resistant

Resistant is just really niceResistant is just really niceResistant is just really niceResistant is just really niceResistant is just really nice
Same plant - day 60 so you can see the structure better.

Resistant jest offline   Quote

17 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2012, 04:37 PM   #23
dasher65

dasher65 is a name known to alldasher65 is a name known to alldasher65 is a name known to alldasher65 is a name known to alldasher65 is a name known to alldasher65 is a name known to all
Those girls are absolutely beautiful.

Their colours are amazing.
dasher65 jest offline   Quote

Old 09-27-2012, 05:36 PM   #24
chromeo

chromeo will become famous soon enough
very attractive buds!
chromeo jest offline   Quote

Old 09-28-2012, 02:12 PM   #25
Saibai

Saibai has much to be proud ofSaibai has much to be proud ofSaibai has much to be proud ofSaibai has much to be proud ofSaibai has much to be proud ofSaibai has much to be proud ofSaibai has much to be proud ofSaibai has much to be proud ofSaibai has much to be proud ofSaibai has much to be proud of
Bravo!
Looking forward to the next time I can grow and smoke some Satori.
Saibai jest offline   Quote

Old 09-28-2012, 02:27 PM   #26
blackone

blackone has much to be proud ofblackone has much to be proud ofblackone has much to be proud ofblackone has much to be proud ofblackone has much to be proud ofblackone has much to be proud ofblackone has much to be proud ofblackone has much to be proud ofblackone has much to be proud of
Damn nice I would really love to crack some Satori beans again.
blackone jest offline   Quote

Old 09-28-2012, 04:06 PM   #27
Tlapapa

Tlapapa is a jewel in the roughTlapapa is a jewel in the roughTlapapa is a jewel in the rough
It's been a while since I lost my Satori mom, I really miss that smoke, great uplifting sativa, hope it never leaves Mandala's catalog.

Old 10-10-2012, 02:58 PM   #28
sippi

sippi is on a distinguished road
i heard only good things about satori only one negative thing that makes me critical.
a side effect from satori is after smoking get rapid heartbeat. its only overdose when someone smoke to much or normally?
sippi jest offline   Quote

Old 10-10-2012, 03:06 PM   #29
Buddah Watcha

Buddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud of
That plant is beautiful dude!

Hows the taste/smell?

Peace!

Buddah Watcha 75W Micro Vert Grow (FAIL)

Outdoor 2012 Guerrilla Grow (DONE)

In my house, there's a picture on the wall, Rastafari sittin upon his throne!

Keep the Peace!
Buddah Watcha jest offline   Quote

Old 11-03-2012, 11:06 AM   #30
Kopernikush

Kopernikush is on a distinguished road
Satori is one of the best strains (sativa) I've ever smoked! I'm more of a indica guy but satori is really special!A friend lost a killer motherplant of satori a few years ago - The high was amazing strong with no paranoia and lasted for hours.We bought a few packs and hope to find that pheno again next year..
Kopernikush jest offline   Quote

3 members found this post helpful.