What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your reccomendations for a strawberry strain avail in seed form?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.brunch

Veteran
ha^
not the best name!

straw d is half straw cough any way, isnt it?? so its bx'ed strawd... 75% straw cough

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Fractels the way to go IMO ,Ganesh has been working with the Strawberry for a while and the price is right

yep....I do not know 1 breeder who has worked the strawberry lines more then ganesh..fantastic job in doing so too. My friend grows the SD F3 and has 4 fantastic females. Out of 10 seeds got 6 females and 4 of those were worth running again. Yes there is variation but that is the point with f3. Let the end user find something he/she wants to keep, instead of a couple phenos to choose from

S

sweetestsin420

hell ya count me in! i LOVE strawberry,bubblegum,orangey strains,anything that smells and tastes fruity,i smoked old school strawberry cough years ago,it had such a sweet,strawberry,menthol smell and taste,WOW,im REALLY interested in a PURE strawberry smelling strain,iv been looking at "fractal" seeds in the bootuique,which is their most pure strawberry seeds?

im not looking for any diesiels or og kush type strawberry,they make me hella paranoid lol

H

Hempe

im gonna go with ace seeds erdpurt and cross it to a 00 seeds auto bubble gum heres the descrip for the bubblegum.
Crossing our sweetest and most aromatic Indica mother plants, we have obtained a new autoflowering hybrid, with high production of resin and flavor of strawberries and red fruits. Really powerful effects. High CBD and THC levels.

gonna make some strawberry shortcake, wish me luck

S

Scrappy-doo

I gotta say it's a no brainer.

OG Raskal's White Strawberry- KKSC x The White. You gonna get mad strawberry flavors in those and covered in crystals.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
riot seeds stormy white cough or white berries not sure what name he choose to go with but its the white x kksc x sand storm and smelled amazing straight strawberry's with a lil funk mixed in one of the best smelling plants i have ever grown. scrap is rite the white x kksc is awesome as well.

Attachments

• 1623.jpg
    1623.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 1624.jpg
    1624.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 8
H

Hempe

ssc is worth it to me. they send out pieces of breeders packs with every order. guaranteed shipping for 20$ and it beats buying a pack of seeds for 100$ when you could try 7 fems and get 2 free for 100$ . And i dont have to send cash in mail like with seedbay/boutique. It's all about convenience for me thats why i enjoy ssc.

nerd4life

and on top of that their freebies are actually worthwhile strains. With my last order I got 3 feminised mk ultras from th seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.