What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Budologist's 2012 Organic Outdoor Grow

Thank you everybody for the comments and for checking out my grow!

Peace everyone and keep it lit! Love this site already!

Tons of awesome people, epic growers, and important info!

-Bud

Outdoor Main-Lining

Outdoor Main-Lining

This plant is going to most likely be published (just talked to Nug's on the phone the other day) when Nugbuckets from Rollitup.org, publishes his main-lining theory either in Subcool's new book or in his own publication.

A perfect example of Main-lining outdoors..
e70ae9cb.jpg

She was main-lined for 16 main heads, and then from there just bushed out like crazy, its awesome how even the top of the canopy is because of this method. More pics coming soon....

-Bud

shredGnar

dude.... now those are truly bushes. beautiful plants man there's no doubt about that. can you talk a little about your irrigation system? i've read the whole thread and didn't see anything about it sorry if i'm missing it. thanks dude, keep up the amazing work!!

shred

warthog

very nice work in here budologist! as stated, that pruning job is killer! i like the idea of a trellis at the base of the branching and pruning everything underneath it.. very nice! gunna be some killer smoke thats for sure, keep it up man!:tiphat:

dude.... now those are truly bushes. beautiful plants man there's no doubt about that. can you talk a little about your irrigation system? i've read the whole thread and didn't see anything about it sorry if i'm missing it. thanks dude, keep up the amazing work!!

shred

Sure Bro. With the drip system, I fill up either a 32 gallon reservoir, or a 60 gallon reservoir (Have 3 systems set up two 32 gallon res. and one 60 gallon res.)

At the bottom of each res. is a size 1056 pump connected to a 1/2 hose that is then laid out in a circle around the plants that will be watered.

Smaller hose's come out of the main hose and water the plant.

Here's a video I posted from Behind the Shed right after I set up one of the drip systems.

Morning Macro's

Morning Macro's

Grape Stomper OG (Bushier pheno)
2245416d.jpg

d326eebd.jpg

Grape Stomper OG (Lankier pheno)
0507053b.jpg

1b0f8c1d.jpg

LD50 #2 (Very indica dom.)
31dbbd67.jpg

-Bud

shredGnar

Sure Bro. With the drip system, I fill up either a 32 gallon reservoir, or a 60 gallon reservoir (Have 3 systems set up two 32 gallon res. and one 60 gallon res.)

At the bottom of each res. is a size 1056 pump connected to a 1/2 hose that is then laid out in a circle around the plants that will be watered.

Smaller hose's come out of the main hose and water the plant.

Here's a video I posted from Behind the Shed right after I set up one of the drip systems.

very sick...

so do you feed every watering or are the rez's you're talking about plain water?

also, do you have them on a timer or do you just plug the pump in for x amount of minutes when they're thirsy?

thanks bruh...

shred

very sick...

so do you feed every watering or are the rez's you're talking about plain water?

also, do you have them on a timer or do you just plug the pump in for x amount of minutes when they're thirsy?

thanks bruh...

shred

I've fed them plain water their whole lives so far but I'm gonna start brewing some Beneficial teas to give the plants that are fading a bit early some food to munch on.

I Plug the pump in until I feel they've had a sufficient amount of water, when it's real hot every day, but lately every 2-3 days.

keepitcoastal

what up bro! im liking this thread more than the 58 pages over on riu haha. god damn man every time i look at your plants i tell myself i need to start mainlining indoor and out

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
This plant is going to most likely be published (just talked to Nug's on the phone the other day) when Nugbuckets from Rollitup.org, publishes his main-lining theory either in Subcool's new book or in his own publication.

A perfect example of Main-lining outdoors..
View Image

She was main-lined for 16 main heads, and then from there just bushed out like crazy, its awesome how even the top of the canopy is because of this method. More pics coming soon....

-Bud

Fancy. :tiphat:

odkin

Hi Budologist,

Truly enjoy reading this thread, and reading what you and bugs have too say about mainlining on another forum. It would be very cool if when you went to harvest one of your globular biggies, if you stripped one plant straight down the center, and took a pic of the cross section of one of these lovelies.

Have to think that the approach that some of the lads are taking in Tom Hill's 'big plant thread' would out yield this approach, as they are fully legal, and certainly not restricted for size. However seems where. Mailing is best suited is indoors, or perhaps where one is forced, because of the powers that be, into an outdoor guerilla effort. Am I correct in the assumption that one could at least keep the overall growth structure lower, though bushier, and achieve greater results?

I

ItsTopShelf

how was harvest if u already had it..? things look amazing dude. sick plants.