You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Da Purps TH seeds

Thread Title Search    
Buy Cannabis Seeds
 Da Purps TH seeds Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2012, 08:17 PM   #1
Tonygreen

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
Da Purps TH seeds

Hi guys. I have been looking for a strain similar to one a friend of mine smoked with me one time. It was the purest dark almost black purple/black bud I have ever seen and smoked in my life. One hit off a vapor bag and you felt the most joyous feeling and as you exhaled your eyes lowered and dropped. Simply amazing.

Been looking for s similar strain ever since and da purps is probably the closest I have seen in pictures. Does anyone have experience with this strain? Wondering about yields etc.

Anyone ever smoked that black bud?
Tonygreen jest offline   Quote

Old 08-05-2012, 09:00 PM   #2
rives
Inveterate Tinkerer

rives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivorrives is a survivor
I can't help you on "black bud", but there is a local clone-only strain called Purple Crack. It is supposed to be a mix between green crack & purps, and I like it a lot - very up, energizing smoke.
rives jest offline   Quote

Old 08-05-2012, 11:29 PM   #3
Tonygreen

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
I was looking around here and saw a black casey jones :o

Old 08-06-2012, 03:49 AM   #4
floralheart

floralheart has a brilliant futurefloralheart has a brilliant futurefloralheart has a brilliant futurefloralheart has a brilliant futurefloralheart has a brilliant futurefloralheart has a brilliant futurefloralheart has a brilliant futurefloralheart has a brilliant futurefloralheart has a brilliant futurefloralheart has a brilliant futurefloralheart has a brilliant future
Mendo Purps is on the list. tbc
floralheart jest offline   Quote

Old 08-06-2012, 03:57 AM   #5
Scottish Research

Scottish Research is a survivorScottish Research is a survivorScottish Research is a survivorScottish Research is a survivorScottish Research is a survivorScottish Research is a survivorScottish Research is a survivorScottish Research is a survivorScottish Research is a survivorScottish Research is a survivorScottish Research is a survivor
I've not seen any good reviews. Who knows?

Here is a thread. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=87096

R.Fortune
Scottish Research jest offline   Quote

Old 08-07-2012, 12:25 AM   #6
Goyakla

Goyakla is a jewel in the roughGoyakla is a jewel in the roughGoyakla is a jewel in the roughGoyakla is a jewel in the rough
the only strain that i can remember comes very close to this is: Dark Kush from former Bluehemp (swiss) that Kush went totally BLACK with withe crystal all over... excellent smoke for relaxing.. as they said "like 10 mg of vals... :-)... but ull have to hunt the seeds... not easy to find if at all.... try asking some bros from my country Denmark.. it grew well here as well as inside
Goyakla jest offline   Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:33 AM   #7
chase

The clone only cut of purps is good , better than p erkil , or any other purple in my opinion.I wouldent buy the seeded version ,where does the male come from?

Old 08-07-2012, 01:24 AM   #8
Tonygreen

@ Goyakla thanks for the info dude, gives me something to look around about. The nug had good dense solid structure, very well could have been a kush, its been a few years.

Old 08-07-2012, 02:01 AM   #9
Dronli

Dronli will become famous soon enoughDronli will become famous soon enough
theres a strain called 'the black' i believed its offered by the same seed bank as da purps
"Cannabis allows me a reprieve from the otherwise distracting male-conditioned response of attempting to dominate my environment. My conditioning of aggressive competitiveness is temporarily quelled, and I am allowed to experience reality in a much more non-linear relationship. The routine desire to compete and conquer is replaced with a sense of cooperation and community."- Dj Short
Dronli jest offline   Quote