What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

M.O.A.B

PeopleWish

I just received a pack of M.O.A.B, Mother of all Buds from this old hippy dude from the hills. Supposedly its like this mythical powerhouse strain.

Any info; mucho appreciated.

l8

loyalty7

cheap version of shooting powder...and u can also use it first week of flower to jump start the pre flowers...A little goes a long way so be careful

Prodigygrower

Veteran
he's talking about an actual strain not a bud booster lol I had to re read it once or twice to make sure myself lol shit POP them bro and lets see what they are all about and I would ask the hippy you comped them from because he'll know me than we will good luck!!!

H

highsteppa

we call it M.O.B. /mother of berry....Pretty cool if you have real seeds of the strain, I know it as a clone passed around but I've heard rumors of a few other phenos so it wouldn't surprise me if seeds are out there. The cut I know is very light sensitive, finishes in 50 days and has a intense cherry/berry syrup smell and flavor. Its a short indica that needs ample vegging and never really gets too big. Yeilds well for its size Done out side fist week in Sept. Very frosty and sticky outdoor buds. Best of luck with them, please keep us posted :biggrin:

coastal

MOB is a killer new england strain/cut. Stands for Mother of Blueberry/Master of berries/Maine outdoor bud. It's a solid blueberry that does really really well outside, not the best strain for indoors but it's very nice.

PeopleWish

MOB is a killer new england strain/cut. Stands for Mother of Blueberry/Master of berries/Maine outdoor bud. It's a solid blueberry that does really really well outside, not the best strain for indoors but it's very nice.

What makes it a bad candidate for indoor growing; leggy/stretchy?

coastal

Quite the opposite. It veg's slowly, is slow to throw branching, and doesn't stretch much. Also must be kept under 24/7 light in veg as it is quite photosensitive and flips to flower easily. That's why it finishes like a month ahead of everything else outside... Don't be fooled though the final product is BOMB.

Koladog

That's the MOB I know.. Been here 5+ years.. Maine.. 45 days flower. Mother of berry. Everyone around here knows her!

Last edited:

browntrout

Veteran
I need this strain!!, as an outdoor grower from further north I have been searching long and hard for an outdoor berry. If anyone knows where I can find a breeder or if one pops up in the next few months let me know.

BT

eastcoastrico

Mob is fire. I have that cut. Here in Rhode Island it's called blueberry or blueberry kush and everyone has it. Plant grows awesome structure with thick solid stems. Produces fat buds with hints of purple and pink underneath and has a smell and taste of blueberries. Fire clone only strain. Has been around New England for ever