What's new

Black Cherry x Blueberry - 2012 -

full lineage is { [(AirborneG13 x C99) X (Ortega x C99)] x (Blackberry x CherryAk47) } x (Purple Thai X Afghani)

Potent - Highly Potent, a little racy high, very alert. Sweet & hashy tasting. The taste is similar to the smell on the in hail (like artificial cherry flavoring or kool-aid). On the ex hail the flavor is sweet like cherry still but has an added floral & minuet woody bouquet. oh so sweet

Now on to the pics
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this was a preservation project that started in 2007. i got some seeds from a friend (black cherry) and all 9 that came up were females so i crossed every one with the same male that i used to inbreed my blueberry that year. the blueberry came out really recessive in most. i chose a cherry smelling resin coated male from the next generation of seeds and blasted all the females in the room. when smoke testing, i kept each plants seeds separate and found the most cherry of them.

i have pics of the progression but i'll have to figure out how i'm going to upload them. the male is a real sight.

BIGGS

Veteran
outstanding looking buds bro, you always seem to be growing super frosty strains. your grapefruit skunk looks like some quality meds too.

Grizz

Veteran
really special looking, are you planning on releasing it or keeping it under lock and key ?

thanks for all the nice comments.

joesy whales, i don't really have it under lock and key (a few various people have it), but i also do not have plans of "releasing" anything. The breeding game seems to be a big political BS mud slingin' fest, that i want no part of.