What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GS Cookies reversal

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been super busy so slacking on getting pics up but on the plus side we have been working on some very interesting projects such as the GS Cookies reversal for S1's and hybrids, without any further ado i present to you GS Cookies reverse aka Boy Scout Cookies.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

We will keep you updated with progress and let you know some of the other treats to look forward to with the GS Cookies project.
Peace
ps mad love to the person who reached out and hooked us up with the GS Cookies, cant wait for ya to get the new seeds (got some crazy shit for ya bro).

Ground Up

ha ha boy scout!! I love it!!
I have never run a male indoors... curious does it respond the same and how long was the flower time?

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trucannabliss,
awesome stuff

thats the best looking tranny Ive ever seen... for real though is that normal for a reverse?

a lot of the reversals I've seen (online & in books) looked more Hermie with male and female parts

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trucannabliss,
awesome stuff

thats the best looking tranny Ive ever seen... for real though is that normal for a reverse?

a lot of the reversals I've seen (online & in books) looked more Hermie with male and female parts

Not everything reverses, especially as good as the GS Cookies has. Some plants seem to reverse ok but then have no pollen present.....also when ethylene is blocked, if not not sufficiently the plant will begin to revert back to a female and look like a mix of both sex's (which is what you may have seen).

As far as how stabile we think they will be, as we have experienced with other feminised S1 seeds we expect them to be very close to the mother, in general we find fems have less variation.

Peace

dankohzee

You all must have a monstrous breeding facility, with all the strains you are working with. Are all of your strains s1 or f1 (pardon me, I'm ignorant)? Do you have an strains available in seed form that have been worked for multiple generations?

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:chin: Very Interesting true and great pics of the Boy Scout :)
I'll be watching and waiting for this one to drop
:joint:

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Nice work mate..looks lovely !
Bet you've got some choice crosses planned with that cut..
Make some magic guys !

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
True can you take a pic of the Pollen when you collect it? I'm curious how yellow it is

Last edited:

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no engineering involved, the female plant is simply treated with one of a couple solutions that blocks ethylene or its production (I think), which inhibits the production of female pistilate flowers and the plant is there by forced into producing male stamens when flowered... basically, similar to how you can give a woman testosterone and watch her get very manly.

Latest posts

Latest posts