What's new

2012 Indoor Journal with Darkstreet Growbox

thefanfx

It's my first indoor try

Weekly update will be posted here in normal low res. pictures , as well you can follow the progress daily in High Resolution pictures and videos at my blog (i can give you the web address via personal message , can't post the URL here - forum rules..

Basic info about all:

For Growing:
Soil: BioBizz Light Mix
Nutrition: Alga Grow 1L , 1/250 per dosage
Growbox - DarkStreet 60 II - 60x60x140cm
Light (for grow) - ELEKTROX 200W , 6500K
Seeds: AK47 and White Widdow (non feminized , i already killed one boy :) but now i left with all girls)

For Flowering:
Nutrition: Alga Bloom 1L , 1/200 per dosage
Light (for flowering) : ELEKTROX 200W , 2700K

my growbox is small one 60x60x140cm so i'm not sure if 200W ELEKTROX will do the job for flowering (please give me your opinions) but for now with 200W ELEKTROX for growing everything is super perfect as you can see from my blog

note: I'm still in growing process , flowering is coming soon i HOPE :)

Thanks to all for all tips and tricks

GL

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Bill

Sorry I come here to look at pictures and videos and progress of grows, I don't come here to link my way to another site to do that. Good luck though.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Fan..welcome to IC, I removed your link, we do not allow those to other sites and forums like the one you posted. I've removed it from your signature. We look forward to you uploading your pix here and sharing your story here with us in a thread..cheers..DD

thefanfx

hey fellows :) so let the pictures be

hey fellows :) so let the pictures be

week 1 fellows

All started as a joke , no soil , some pots from my GF flowers and the box from our new vacuum cleaner :p

njoy:tiphat:

thefanfx

week 6

week 6

week 6 fellows

well it was about time to change the box and the soil , they almost died , but i got the soil on time , it's now changed with super cool one from BioBizz Light Mix , but one of them became too weak and went to hibernation state (i didn't give up on it)

thefanfx

week 7

week 7

hey fellows it's week 7

the little one which became hibernated is not here , i placed it on 0 light circle inside my bath with no light at all 24 hours trying to save his life , the rest are slowly coming back to life , the growbox finally arrived it's DarkStreet 60 II - 60x60x140cm yeee

thefanfx

week 8

week 8

week 8 is here

the little plant till now is 1 and a half week on dark with 0 light 24h , still not giving up on him , the rest looks just gorgeous now in my new Growbox DarkStreet 60 II with super cool soil Light Mix from BioBizz , the results are visible

thefanfx

week 9

week 9

week 9

believe or not after 3 weeks on 24h dark circle the little plant shows signs of life , i moved it back inside the growbox , it's just amazing how it can just hibernate to save it's life for almost a month
you can see it here near to the other 2 which are on same age ... amazing

thefanfx

week 10

week 10

week 10

how cool is that, the last picture is the little plant , it grows so fast , and the other 2 are just mind blowing , i started to feed them with Alga Grow nutrition mix 1/250 dosage 1nce per 72 hours , 500ml water mix

thefanfx

week 11

week 11

week 11

well it can happen to anyone , one of them became a boy soo... i killed him with godspeed , but there are good news too , the little plant is not little anymore it grows hyper fast just amazing ....

thefanfx

week 12

week 12

week 12

supreme results , the Alga Grow nutrition mix is like a nuke bomb the little one is not little anymore ,nutrition feeding circle - 750ml mixture with water per 48hours

thefanfx

week 13 - NOW

week 13 - NOW

here it comes week 13 or actually 9 (if you skip the first 4 weeks because of 0 grow conditions)!!! NOW !!! TODAY

i have 2 amazing female plants today 27/6 , still feeding them with nutrition mix 750ml / per 48h

no comments from my side , just look at the pictures

I will continue to update my post till the end.... when i can roll one

The plants are Still not ready for Flowering circle , i will change the light with the Flowering one probably next month after 3 more weeks , and will start the nutrition feeding with Flowering Alga Flower mixture

So follow my post for more and never give up

thefanfx

week 13 - Topping

week 13 - Topping

week 13(9) and again topping 5th one since the begining

p.s: soon will jump over 50 posts , hope i can share the real beauty with you in HD res

njoy the pics

Mr.Bill

Ah yes, now that's better, thanks for sharing, I'm sure you worked hard on your blog yo, I just couldn't do it. I look forward to watching your "joke" (stated in early post) becoming fruitful for you. Taggin along :)

thefanfx

:)

:)

thanks m8

i'll continue to share the progress each 2nd day same as on my blog , hope soon will get extended space :)

njoint