What's new

Chilli sauce anyone?

Hubbleman

Veteran
My friend has recently (re) introudeced me to spicy food.

Whether it be vindaloo or spicy meatballs, it got me hooked.

Apart from Tabasco the best chilli sauce my supermarket sells is Encona Thai Sweet Chilli.

Encona-Thai-Sweet-Chilli-Sauce-142ml-768x1024.jpg

That stuff is so good i go thro 2 bottles a week!

What spicy food you u like and what is your fav sauce?

BTW it is a fabulos munchies food too... if you dont know or never tried it get a bucket of KFC and dip i into Encona or Tabasco. :)

WelderDan

Veteran
Tapatio is awesome, Cholula chipotle if I want something smoky, Texas Pete if I want heat and flavor, Tiger Sauce if I want sweet and not too hot.

I just had hot dogs with hot Chow Chow and Texas Pete for breakfast

Smoking Gun

I do like Frank's, I don't quite put that shit on everything, but almost. Cholula is really good. But there is Da Bomb sauce, it is super concentrated to the point where a dab on the end of a toothpick is enough to make a whole pot of chili spicy. One bottle is meant to be a lifetime supply. I am not sure if there are any stores that sell it, but it can be found online.

S

SeaMaiden

Tapatio is awesome, Cholula chipotle if I want something smoky, Texas Pete if I want heat and flavor, Tiger Sauce if I want sweet and not too hot.

I just had hot dogs with hot Chow Chow and Texas Pete for breakfast

I LOVE Cholula. It's more flavor than heat. Don't care for Tiger Sauce, grew up on Tabasco. Sriracha is pretty damn good, too.

I've had Dave's Insanity and it's ridiculous.

I have a Mexican brother-in-law and he takes his food so hot that you can't taste anything other than the searing heat. I don't care for it.

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Banana sauce is the all-time best sauce imo. Sweet and spicy and goes with anything. It may be a bit tame on the spice but I like to kick it up with some siracha or some sambal oelek (chili paste). I use it whenever possible....especially with mayo. :yummy:

supermanlives

Veteran
walkerswood is great stuff. havent seen it at my local supermarket. when i first tried daves insanity sauce i took a small sample and didnt realize the cap had some residue on it. as the heat built up and i started to sweat i rubbed my eyes. hhhhoooolllllllyyyyyy shit. worse than the pepperspray the cops used on me last year lol

@Robert Fortune, I'm sweating just looking at that pic. Nice!
@ Supermanlives, I order it off the net. If you have an Old World Market near you they usually sell it.