Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > Maj. Cottonmouth's Satellite Fuel Test Grow

Thread Title Search
Maj. Cottonmouth's Satellite Fuel Test Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2012, 09:50 PM #1
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Maj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant future
Maj. Cottonmouth's Satellite Fuel Test Grow

It has been a long while since I had a thread in the vert section and I figured I was overdue. This is a test grow of Satellite Fuel aka Berry Sour Creme from 40AmpstoFreedom. I intend to show what an average grower using simple methods can produce from these beans. I am using straight B'cuzz coco right out of the bag with tap water, MaxiBloom, SilicaBlast, Drip Clean and pH Up and Down as needed. I also 1/4 gram per gallon of KoolBloom the four or five days before flush.

40AmpstoFreemdom's thread for Satellite Fuel is here - https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=220251

On 5/10 I germed 7 Satellite Fuel seeds

By 5/16 five of them were up

On 5/22 I went in to water and one of the two I had set aside had popped up so I ended up with six plants.

On 5/27 all Satellite Fuel plants were transplanted to 1 gallon smart pots

Here they are on 5/31

Maj.Cottonmouth is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2012, 09:51 PM #2
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Maj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant future
And on 6/6

On 6/10 with the veg space all to themselves

And finally a video from last night 6/12, ignore the two mutants in with them, they are some old ass bag seed I am screwing around with. Once they are sexed and uppotted I will be setting up blumats to water them.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Last edited by Maj.Cottonmouth; 06-13-2012 at 10:01 PM..

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:05 PM #3
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
A video wooo hooo! I felt like I was on the deathstar or something. Lookin great man hope you stumble across something you like

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2012, 11:26 PM #4
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

I have a feeling something I like will be smacking me in the face soon. You were not kidding about having odor control up to snuff, these bitches were stanky in veg. Fortunately I only have to worry about robbers and not the cops. It is honestly weird to be growing legally, I never thought it would happen.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2012, 11:59 PM #5
serpent

serpent is on a distinguished road
look really good maj
serpent is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2012, 08:36 PM #6
siddhartha

siddhartha has a spectacular aura aboutsiddhartha has a spectacular aura aboutsiddhartha has a spectacular aura about
I'm in for the show
Sidd

YouTube link to the video of my LED grow

https://youtu.be/2f2Wy3_IoC4
siddhartha is offline Quote

Old 06-15-2012, 03:30 AM #7
DHF

Much respect Maj.....Hope the pheno you`re lookin for jumps up and bites yas in the ass and it`s off to the monocroppin races ftw.......

Anyways....Thanks for the thread....Look forward to yas dialin shit like I know yas can.....and....

Love your K.I.S.S. bare minimum nutrient regimen...Over here on my bucket........

Peace....Freds.......... ....

Old 06-16-2012, 12:15 AM #8
festivus
STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!

festivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud of
Alright, another Major grow! Def subbed!

Seed Buyers Beware! Don't waste your money on hype. If you have to buy multiple seed packs to find that "keeper", you're getting ripped off. Every female in a pack of seeds should be a keeper! We've been led to believe that lots of variation in a cross is a good thing, because some vendors would rather you buy several packs of their gear, instead of them actually doing the selections to fix that nag champa or golden clit trait themselves. For hobby growers, pheno hunting is fun. But mono-croppers who grow to pay the bills prefer a consistent product that regularly delivers the desired trait package.
festivus is offline Quote

Old 06-16-2012, 01:40 AM #9
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpent View Post
look really good maj
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddhartha View Post
I'm in for the show
Sidd
I hope to make it a good one

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHF View Post
Much respect Maj.....Hope the pheno you`re lookin for jumps up and bites yas in the ass and it`s off to the monocroppin races ftw.......

Anyways....Thanks for the thread....Look forward to yas dialin shit like I know yas can.....and....

Love your K.I.S.S. bare minimum nutrient regimen...Over here on my bucket........

Peace....Freds.......... ....
Glad to have to along and honestly I hope to not find the godhead pheno, I am not ready for it yet. I want to grow out at least a hundred different strains and try to get a taste of everything before I settle down. But man once I go mono I am going back to hydro and will blow some shit up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by festivus View Post
Alright, another Major grow! Def subbed!
Nice to have to here festivus, kick back and enjoy the show. I should have updated pics and or a video this weekend. I am hoping to get them sexed and uppotted first.

Old 06-16-2012, 04:51 AM #10
MileHighGuy

MileHighGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGuy is a glorious beacon of light
Tagged! Mine will be going in flower in the next 30-45 days and I'm excited about yours right now. Can't wait for the Flowering show in your vert. Peace