What's new

1st attempt with Sweet Seeds under Polish sun.

Finger

Outdoor grower...
Veteran
Hello and welcome in my thread :tiphat:
Here I'll share with you my progress with growing three super-sweet varieties made by Sweet Seeds. It will be: cream caramel, black jack and big devil #2. Seeds are auto feminized. They will be grow in 12L pots filled with potting soil mixed with bat guano and some dolomithe lime.
Special thanks to Tommy G for help in selecting suitable strains :thank you: bro!!!

Soo lets start.

After 24H in water beans will be dropped on cottonwool.

:woohoo:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hey Finger!!

Nice to see you around my friend :tiphat:

...and thanks for starting this thread :thank you:

I'm sure it will be very interesting to see how this autoflowering strains grow and flower under the Polish sun :)

Keep us updated, I'll keep passing by to see how they are doing :elf:

Sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Sweet, I'm tagged ! Want to see they're potential outside, especially Big Devil's... What's your lattitude and how's the weather there ? Good luck, HJ.

Finger

Outdoor grower...
Veteran
Husky nice to see You here mate! Im on 52 N, last couple days we got some nice rain storms but its good becouse it was very dry after high temps at april/may. Chceck forecast for POland n You will know everything ;)

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Husky nice to see You here mate! Im on 52 N, last couple days we got some nice rain storms but its good becouse it was very dry after high temps at april/may. Chceck forecast for POland n You will know everything ;)

Yep ;)

I watched the game between Spain and Ireland of the Euro and it was rainy all the time. It was in Gdansk (saw it on TV, not in site, hehe).

Summer in Poland may not be as hot and sunny as around here in south Europe, in Poland you may have also some cold nights sometimes, I think, but you're growing them in the right timing of the year and I think you'll get good results if you give them the grow parameters they enjoy.

Good luck with them my friend, sweet smokes! :smoke:

tommy

Finger

Outdoor grower...
Veteran
You are right Tommy, normally after end of July we have chilly nights. But still at day can be very hot n sunny.
Today progress: 3 cream caramel and 2 black jack are in big pots now. I have little problems with big devil#2 seeds are cracked a little but i dont see sprout. I hope they need sum more time.
Soo some photos
Soil mix like i said before potting soil mixed with bat guano and dolomithe lime, I added some cow manure aswell.

Little black jack sprout ready to action

and cream caramel

Now we wait for magic
:tiphat:

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
All looking good there Finger :biggrin:

Nice to know the Cream Caramel Auto and Black Jack Auto asprouted already. I hope the Big Devil #2 also sprout soon.

See you around my friend. Peace :blowbubbles:

tommy

Finger

Outdoor grower...
Veteran
Howdy mates :)
Little cream caramel in full sun :)

I have 2 losses, one black jack was eaten by slug and one big devil #2 sprout not so well. Anyway 2 new seeds already in water to replace missing spots.

and for the end little color ;)

Finger

Outdoor grower...
Veteran
High there, sorry for delay but i have some health problems and no time for updates. All plants are healthy and almost ready. They have really stable genes without no mutation and nice healthy grow. Smell is sooo sweet and Im waiting for harvest time :).
This is how they look now.

Black jack

Big devil #2

Cream caramel

Black jack have most dense and sticky buds, but If we look at smell issue my fav is cream caramel. At this point I can say: It was not my last time with sweet seeds.

Peace and see ya after harv time.

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Nice to have you back Finger, sorry for your health problems...
The autos look great ! How tall did they get ?
I am currently smoking some Green Poison Auto and it's great, me and my friends can't get enough of it. It was grown outdoor in a 12 litre pot but I had some very hot weather at the begining and a thrip problem later but I still got 20g of one plant in 63 days from seed. Very potent, head and body balanced high, sweet and spicy taste !
Can't wait for your smoke report !
Peace, HJ.

Latest posts

Latest posts