Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > The Official 2012 Beer Cup Challange

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
Thread Closed
The Official 2012 Beer Cup Challange Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2012, 11:06 PM #1
vonforne

Cool The Official 2012 Beer Cup Challange

I like this revised set of rules. I did add one rule.

1. From seed only. No autos.
1a. You can flower from seed if you want.
2. 18 oz. beer cup. Color is of your choice but not to exceed 18 oz.
3. Indica or Sativa or a cross of your choice.
4. Roots cannot extend past the bottom of the cup.
5. Maximum 120 days total.
6. Any medium you feel comfortable with.
7. Everyone will post weekly pictures of their plants.
8. When the time limit is finished we will have a vote similar to the Bud of the month contest.

I am about to harvest the Pandoras Box x OG Kush that I made seeds with. I also have another with seeds a Knights Templar x OG Kush. I might mix up the seeds since they are half sisters.

Lets have some fun gang. Sorry for the delay. Lets see if we can get a couple in this year.

Good Luck Everyone.

V

Last edited by vonforne; 05-27-2012 at 08:40 PM..

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-26-2012, 11:47 PM #2
Canniwhatsis
High country cat herder

Canniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of light
Subbed!

Since I'm running Non Femmed seeds I've got plans on dropping several then culling males as they define.

Strains;
DJ Short vanniluna
White Widow x Gainsville green
Maui x Trainwreck

If anything posted by this user has offended you,.. please unread it

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-26-2012, 11:57 PM #3
delic

delic is a jewel in the roughdelic is a jewel in the roughdelic is a jewel in the roughdelic is a jewel in the roughdelic is a jewel in the roughdelic is a jewel in the roughdelic is a jewel in the rough
I'm in, but not ready. Best get my sh1t together ready to plant tomorrow. The last round had some great grows, let's see what this round turns out

Good luck people

-delic

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-27-2012, 12:14 AM #4
LouDog420

Woowee, light the bong and spark the j's, it's beer cup time!! Thanks for getting it up and going V, always a good time in here.

Gonna be rocking a few casey jones f2s over my way...

Canniwhatsis, all those seeds sound like absolute FIRE!! Can't wait

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-27-2012, 12:29 AM #5
vonforne

No problem LD.

I have this plant from a pack of Dreamtime from Shanti. A super stretching female with rock had buds. 6 ft plus with about an ounce or so on her. lol Anyway I made some seeds this round........Pandoras Box x OG kush male, A plant I call Curry bud with little hard spicey buds male and a Hawaiian Sativa\Indica mix male. I caught a couple seeds out of the Dreamtime girl. I think I will run them. I flowered a cut from her at 4 inches and she is now 2 feet or so. Single stalk with no branching. Perfect for a beer cup. Too bad we are not running cuts. lol

I will start mine and let it get 2 sets of leaves and then flower her. or him. I might do 2 seeds just in case.

Let them fun begin.

V

Old 05-27-2012, 12:52 AM #6
Toes.

All right, all right its official like a referee with a whistle.

Im in :big cheesy grin:

going to run one strain.... my bubblegum x (critical mass x beyond the brain)

We shall see how she does.

Gainesville Green was some good smoke back in the day. Kind of a legend in north FL. Can't wait to watch that cross grow.

Good luck everyone.

Old 05-27-2012, 01:14 AM #7
John Deere

John Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of light
Great. I just started soaking 4 big seeds I got off my sour bubble run. I'm going to use lc's mix with general organics nutes supplemented with ewc teas. I already know I'm going to run out of room.

Old 05-27-2012, 03:21 AM #8
benjuanman

benjuanman is just really nicebenjuanman is just really nicebenjuanman is just really nicebenjuanman is just really nicebenjuanman is just really nicebenjuanman is just really nicebenjuanman is just really nicebenjuanman is just really nicebenjuanman is just really nicebenjuanman is just really nicebenjuanman is just really nice
I'm in like Flynn. Will get some seeds tomoz from my stash. Good luck to everyone and this round should be great coz the first one was fun and entertaining.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....89#post5348889
Z99 Test Grow Down Under(incomplete)

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-27-2012, 03:58 AM #9
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Maj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjuanman View Post
I'm in like Flynn. Will get some seeds tomoz from my stash. Good luck to everyone and this round should be great coz the first one was fun and entertaining.

Really looking forward to doing this again, YEEEHAWWWWW!!!!

Old 05-27-2012, 04:03 AM #10
Canniwhatsis
High country cat herder

Canniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toes. View Post
Gainesville Green was some good smoke back in the day. Kind of a legend in north FL. Can't wait to watch that cross grow.

Good luck everyone.
The straight gainesville certainly didn't do well under the lights, not horrible, but I can certainly tell the seeds I got into were from an outdoor breed! Buds didn't have much bag appeal, but what I ran thru my hash bags gave me the best quality of any run I've done!

If anything posted by this user has offended you,.. please unread it

Thread Closed