Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Ganja Rebel Seeds > Ganja Rebel Seeds --- 5 Strain Grow Log

Thread Title Search    
Happy 10th Birthday, ICMag!
 Ganja Rebel Seeds --- 5 Strain Grow Log Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2012, 02:19 AM   #1
GoldCountryGuy
Banned

GoldCountryGuy has much to be proud ofGoldCountryGuy has much to be proud ofGoldCountryGuy has much to be proud ofGoldCountryGuy has much to be proud ofGoldCountryGuy has much to be proud ofGoldCountryGuy has much to be proud ofGoldCountryGuy has much to be proud ofGoldCountryGuy has much to be proud of
Ganja Rebel Seeds --- 5 Strain Grow Log

This thread will be used to document the growth of 5 strains we recently received from Ganja Rebel Seeds.

5/10/2012 - Seeds have germed in paper towel for 50 hours and most are getting planted this evening.

Strains Include:

5G Yellow
DSD f2
DSD x OG/CHEM
Blue Dream x OG/Chem
Green Crack x 5G

They will be grown organically in a base mix of Pro-Mix HP, EWC and perlite. To that I have added Dr. Earth 5-5-5, azomite and dolomite lime.
and the show begins.....

GoldCountryGuy jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:23 AM   #2
b00m
~No Guts~ ~No Glory~

b00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivor
Most definitely tagged for this one
Are you growing indoors or outdoors??
Good Luck with it all and can't wait to see these perform for you
b00m jest offline   Quote

Old 05-11-2012, 02:30 AM   #3
mort goldman

mort goldman will become famous soon enough
Having a bit of trouble locating ganja rebel seeds..... any hints?
mort goldman jest online   Quote

Old 05-11-2012, 02:50 AM   #4
GoldCountryGuy
Banned

GoldCountryGuy has much to be proud ofGoldCountryGuy has much to be proud ofGoldCountryGuy has much to be proud ofGoldCountryGuy has much to be proud ofGoldCountryGuy has much to be proud ofGoldCountryGuy has much to be proud ofGoldCountryGuy has much to be proud ofGoldCountryGuy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by b00m View Post
Most definitely tagged for this one
Are you growing indoors or outdoors??
Good Luck with it all and can't wait to see these perform for you
Thinking I might blackbox them all and prior to flipping take a clone of all the females to work with inside as well.

Also, any special males will be kept around.

Old 05-11-2012, 02:59 AM   #5
GoldCountryGuy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mort goldman View Post
Having a bit of trouble locating ganja rebel seeds..... any hints?
I think one place in Arcata has them, I'm not sure, you would have to ask Ganja Rebel Seeds.

I was fortunate enough to bump into the breeder.

Old 05-11-2012, 03:28 AM   #6
30years

30years is just really nice30years is just really nice30years is just really nice30years is just really nice
hi,
humboldt patient resource center in arcata has them. i have 50 of the 5g blue growing and 30 of the 5g yellow. germ on the blue was 48 out of 50 in two days. cant wait to see them go off.
best,
30y
30years jest offline   Quote

Old 05-11-2012, 03:53 AM   #7
Aerosol

Aerosol is on a distinguished road
Sweet, should be good.

Any info on those strains?
Aerosol jest offline   Quote

Old 05-11-2012, 04:06 AM   #8
Mister_D

Mister_D is a survivorMister_D is a survivorMister_D is a survivorMister_D is a survivorMister_D is a survivorMister_D is a survivorMister_D is a survivorMister_D is a survivorMister_D is a survivorMister_D is a survivorMister_D is a survivor
Tagged

D's Vertical Redemption (Completed)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....57#post4840157

D's Gone Hunting (Current)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post5941311

Cannafornia Seeds Caliente Kong & Alaskan Thunder Kong Test Thread (Current)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....15#post6280215

""Get It Fucking Done. It’s the truth, it’s the one thing you learn real fast in life is that nobody gives a fucking shit about excuses and the sooner you learn that nobody really gives a fuck about you, that you need to get off your ass and make shit happen then the better off everyone will be""". - Zakk Wylde
Mister_D jest offline   Quote

Old 05-11-2012, 06:10 AM   #9
GanjaRebelSeeds

GanjaRebelSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeGanjaRebelSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeGanjaRebelSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeGanjaRebelSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeGanjaRebelSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeGanjaRebelSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeGanjaRebelSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeGanjaRebelSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeGanjaRebelSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeGanjaRebelSeeds has a reputation beyond reputeGanjaRebelSeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Really cool to see this thread guys. Your gonna find some killer plants in those. The 5 G's Yellow is an F2 of some of nicest herb I've seen or grown. Look for the phenos with thinner bladed leaves. We're working on a back cross to the clone mom this season.
How were the germ rates?
Really excited for your grow. Great to see a Ganja Rebel Seed grow thread. Let me know if you got any questions about the crosses. Gonna be some fire but lots of variation in the BD X OG x CD cross.
Peace.
GanjaRebelSeeds jest offline   Quote

Old 05-11-2012, 06:21 AM   #10
GoldCountryGuy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanjaRebelSeeds View Post
Really cool to see this thread guys. Your gonna find some killer plants in those. The 5 G's Yellow is an F2 of some of nicest herb I've seen or grown. Look for the phenos with thinner bladed leaves. We're working on a back cross to the clone mom this season.
How were the germ rates?
Really excited for your grow. Great to see a Ganja Rebel Seed grow thread. Let me know if you got any questions about the crosses. Gonna be some fire but lots of variation in the BD X OG x CD cross.
Peace.
90 some percent so far, still letting the last few have a chance for another day or 2. Just got everything planted and put the rest in new paper towels.

I'm excited for this.

Old 05-11-2012, 06:38 AM   #11
boobs
child of the sun

boobs has a brilliant futureboobs has a brilliant futureboobs has a brilliant futureboobs has a brilliant futureboobs has a brilliant futureboobs has a brilliant futureboobs has a brilliant futureboobs has a brilliant futureboobs has a brilliant futureboobs has a brilliant futureboobs has a brilliant future
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOXPVRLpoQA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerosol View Post
Sweet, should be good.

Any info on those strains?
here's some stuff GRS has posted so far:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanjaRebelSeeds View Post
5G's is a 5 way poly hybrid.
It's Sour Diesel x F13(diesel berry) X SFV OG x Chemdog x C99(DG's Witches Weed)
The yellow,red,purple,and blue are f2's of four pheontypes being worked separately.
Being a 5 way hybrid the f1's have a lot of variation. I was so excited about the quality in the different representations I decided to try and work the 4 that were the most special. This year we'll be bx'ing,making f3's,and making selections of new f1's being grown for bx's and f2's.
5G's finishes reasonably early,is very mold resistant,and is a great producer. All variations although very different are very very resinous.
The effects of each pheno are different but well balanced. Yellow is very good sedative pain med or good to help sleep or wind down at the end of the day. It is very strong and can overpower you,I don't use it during the day.
Red is C99 dominant and sweet fruity greasy herb. Huge yield,amazing flavor and vigor.
Purple is F13 dominant,wonderful floral flavors,the lowest yielder of the 4. Big swollen resin glands and a beautiful purple color.
Blue is the largest producer,very strong indica dom buds but sativa structure.
Info about the DSD F2

More on the DSD F2

Old 05-11-2012, 04:07 PM   #12
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom is a survivor40AmpstoFreedom is a survivor40AmpstoFreedom is a survivor40AmpstoFreedom is a survivor40AmpstoFreedom is a survivor40AmpstoFreedom is a survivor40AmpstoFreedom is a survivor40AmpstoFreedom is a survivor40AmpstoFreedom is a survivor40AmpstoFreedom is a survivor40AmpstoFreedom is a survivor
How are your results with the Dr. Earth mix? Have any finished product pics by chance? I am about to start exploring that organic line working one a new highly interested as I have to settled on using the growth stage nutrient guideline or just the all purpose 5-5-5 and keep it simple. Just now beginning my experimentation with mixes. GL with your grow will be watching.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom jest offline   Quote

Old 05-11-2012, 06:29 PM   #13
GoldCountryGuy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40AmpstoFreedom View Post
How are your results with the Dr. Earth mix? Have any finished product pics by chance? I am about to start exploring that organic line working one a new highly interested as I have to settled on using the growth stage nutrient guideline or just the all purpose 5-5-5 and keep it simple. Just now beginning my experimentation with mixes. GL with your grow will be watching.
My results are excellent with Dr. Earth products. No pics atm, but, I've used it dozens of times in the past sucessfully.

Old 05-15-2012, 01:57 AM   #14
GoldCountryGuy
Banned

Here we go!!

Old 05-16-2012, 09:57 PM   #15
GoldCountryGuy
Banned

3/5 stars thread rating? Let me know what else I can add to spruce it up before I'm on the first node next time before you attack my stars.

5G Yellow Mutant

5G Yellow