Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Ganja Rebel Seeds > Ganja Rebel Seeds --- 5 Strain Grow Log

Thread Title Search
Get 5-10% off on Seeds at Herbies!
Ganja Rebel Seeds --- 5 Strain Grow Log Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2012, 02:19 AM #1
GoldCountryGuy
Banned

GoldCountryGuy is just really niceGoldCountryGuy is just really niceGoldCountryGuy is just really niceGoldCountryGuy is just really niceGoldCountryGuy is just really niceGoldCountryGuy is just really niceGoldCountryGuy is just really niceGoldCountryGuy is just really nice
Ganja Rebel Seeds --- 5 Strain Grow Log

This thread will be used to document the growth of 5 strains we recently received from Ganja Rebel Seeds.

5/10/2012 - Seeds have germed in paper towel for 50 hours and most are getting planted this evening.

Strains Include:

5G Yellow
DSD f2
DSD x OG/CHEM
Blue Dream x OG/Chem
Green Crack x 5G

They will be grown organically in a base mix of Pro-Mix HP, EWC and perlite. To that I have added Dr. Earth 5-5-5, azomite and dolomite lime.
and the show begins.....

GoldCountryGuy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:23 AM #2
b00m
~No Guts~ ~No Glory~

b00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivor
Most definitely tagged for this one
Are you growing indoors or outdoors??
Good Luck with it all and can't wait to see these perform for you
b00m is offline Quote

Old 05-11-2012, 02:30 AM #3
mort goldman

mort goldman will become famous soon enoughmort goldman will become famous soon enough
Having a bit of trouble locating ganja rebel seeds..... any hints?
mort goldman is offline Quote

Old 05-11-2012, 02:50 AM #4
GoldCountryGuy
Banned

GoldCountryGuy is just really niceGoldCountryGuy is just really niceGoldCountryGuy is just really niceGoldCountryGuy is just really niceGoldCountryGuy is just really niceGoldCountryGuy is just really niceGoldCountryGuy is just really niceGoldCountryGuy is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by b00m View Post
Most definitely tagged for this one
Are you growing indoors or outdoors??
Good Luck with it all and can't wait to see these perform for you
Thinking I might blackbox them all and prior to flipping take a clone of all the females to work with inside as well.

Also, any special males will be kept around.

Old 05-11-2012, 02:59 AM #5
GoldCountryGuy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mort goldman View Post
Having a bit of trouble locating ganja rebel seeds..... any hints?
I think one place in Arcata has them, I'm not sure, you would have to ask Ganja Rebel Seeds.

I was fortunate enough to bump into the breeder.

Old 05-11-2012, 03:28 AM #6
30years

30years is a jewel in the rough30years is a jewel in the rough30years is a jewel in the rough30years is a jewel in the rough30years is a jewel in the rough30years is a jewel in the rough30years is a jewel in the rough
hi,
humboldt patient resource center in arcata has them. i have 50 of the 5g blue growing and 30 of the 5g yellow. germ on the blue was 48 out of 50 in two days. cant wait to see them go off.
best,
30y
30years is offline Quote

Old 05-11-2012, 03:53 AM #7
Aerosol

Aerosol is on a distinguished road
Sweet, should be good.

Any info on those strains?
Aerosol is offline Quote

Old 05-11-2012, 04:06 AM #8
Mister_D

Mister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to beholdMister_D is a splendid one to behold
Tagged

D's Vertical Redemption (Completed)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....57#post4840157

D's Gone Hunting (In limbo)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post5941311

Cannafornia Seeds Caliente Kong & Alaskan Thunder Kong Test Thread (Completed)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....15#post6280215

D's DIY Automated Vertical Feed and Drain System
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....90#post6323290

""Get It Fucking Done. It’s the truth, it’s the one thing you learn real fast in life is that nobody gives a fucking shit about excuses and the sooner you learn that nobody really gives a fuck about you, that you need to get off your ass and make shit happen then the better off everyone will be""". - Zakk Wylde
Mister_D is offline Quote

Old 05-11-2012, 06:10 AM #9
GanjaRebelSeeds

GanjaRebelSeeds is a name known to allGanjaRebelSeeds is a name known to allGanjaRebelSeeds is a name known to allGanjaRebelSeeds is a name known to allGanjaRebelSeeds is a name known to allGanjaRebelSeeds is a name known to allGanjaRebelSeeds is a name known to allGanjaRebelSeeds is a name known to allGanjaRebelSeeds is a name known to allGanjaRebelSeeds is a name known to allGanjaRebelSeeds is a name known to all
Really cool to see this thread guys. Your gonna find some killer plants in those. The 5 G's Yellow is an F2 of some of nicest herb I've seen or grown. Look for the phenos with thinner bladed leaves. We're working on a back cross to the clone mom this season.
How were the germ rates?
Really excited for your grow. Great to see a Ganja Rebel Seed grow thread. Let me know if you got any questions about the crosses. Gonna be some fire but lots of variation in the BD X OG x CD cross.
Peace.
GanjaRebelSeeds is offline Quote

Old 05-11-2012, 06:21 AM #10
GoldCountryGuy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanjaRebelSeeds View Post
Really cool to see this thread guys. Your gonna find some killer plants in those. The 5 G's Yellow is an F2 of some of nicest herb I've seen or grown. Look for the phenos with thinner bladed leaves. We're working on a back cross to the clone mom this season.
How were the germ rates?
Really excited for your grow. Great to see a Ganja Rebel Seed grow thread. Let me know if you got any questions about the crosses. Gonna be some fire but lots of variation in the BD X OG x CD cross.
Peace.
90 some percent so far, still letting the last few have a chance for another day or 2. Just got everything planted and put the rest in new paper towels.

I'm excited for this.