What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jackpot Royale

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Just picked up a pack of these. Anyone with experience growing them and the different pheno variations? No info from the search button. Looks interesting but havent seen much on the breeders or the results. Thanks in advance. Love, peace, and hair grease!

Sideways

I grew out 6 seeds last year, got three females. All were purple, 2 were ok, a bit leafy.One was very purple, with huge fan leaves, and frosty with big golf ball sized nugs. The smell was grapes with a touch of funk on the back end. Not much stretch maybe 50% so get em a good veg. Good strong indica high. Wish I had pics but it's long gone. I am going to grow out the rest of my beans this fall. Grow em- you won't be dissapointed. (I was hoping to get a pheno like in the picture for the beans- that looked insane- came close with the one but not quite )

Rainman

Veteran
The one in the pic definately influenced my purchase and glad you found a couple of decent ones right off the bat. I bought two packs to go looking for gems like that one but if get something close I would be happy. Thanks for the info Sideways!

actech

im with you rainman, that pic is the reason i bought em too. that pic is SICK! havent grown mine out so looking forward to any input people can give.

Rainman

Veteran
Actech - I ave not heard anything good or bad about the breeder but the genes look stellar imo. Hopefully we can get a grow thread of the Jackpot goin soon. I am a few months away from doing anything with mine tho. The LVPK is a very pretty girl and she seems to dominate most crosses I have seen her in.

S

seedee

Got 5 going right now, had one male so far . All n flower.show ya later

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I have the jackpot royale and the jedi kush and a couple others from them. Haven't ran any yet but like many breeders, heard good things about them and there was a promo going on so I had to snag those beans up!

Once I get em growing and if I locate worthy phenos I will post some pics but I agree, there hasn't been many pics of her online..

four20puppy

I poped three, two males and they could have been twins. One female that had the LVPK structure but was space queen domanent in smell and taste.

I used pollin from the two males and polinated a sour kush Reseva Privada power house. The F1s so far favor the space queen grew more like lvpk with added streach but not much.

west-eu

Here is the Jackpot Royal

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php