Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > best sour diesel in seed form ?

Thread Title Search    
Buy Cannabis Seeds
 best sour diesel in seed form ? Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2012, 12:26 AM   #31
Dickkhead

Dickkhead is on a distinguished road
well its the skunk one Im after so maybe ill look into nycd
Dickkhead jest offline   Quote

Old 05-11-2012, 09:43 AM   #32
bunkerman
Banned

bunkerman is a jewel in the roughbunkerman is a jewel in the roughbunkerman is a jewel in the rough
who is the asshole that continues to give me negative feedaback because i say that i found myself well with caliconnection???..i don't know swerve in person and i was not interested....
cultivation for 20 years and i only care about finding good plants..

osd caliconnection
fastosd.jpg

osdcali.jpg

P8310037.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg osd#6.JPG.jpeg (123.1 KB, 62 views)
bunkerman jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:46 AM   #33
bunkerman
Banned

bunkerman is a jewel in the roughbunkerman is a jewel in the roughbunkerman is a jewel in the rough
dansk sour diesel(rez f2) by zen seeds
danskD.jpg

headband(sourkush)regular re-vegged by reserva privada
headband.jpg

Old 05-11-2012, 10:02 AM   #34
Scrappy-doo

The ECSD has the kerosine fuel funk. The NYCD has the grapefruit funk. If you want the skunky diesel you want the ECSD I don't know what that other guy is talking about.

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:09 AM   #35
growhi

growhi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerman View Post
who is the asshole that continues to give me negative feedaback because i say that i found myself well with caliconnection???..i don't know swerve in person and i was not interested....
cultivation for 20 years and i only care about finding good plants..

osd caliconnection
Attachment 166007

Attachment 166008

Attachment 166010
great info bunker man , and dont worry about the neg reps , its just small minded little people who cant see past there own fanboy-isum lol i think these sort of threads are what ic mag has been missing all these years , since the change of tou policy , and members been actually able to give real honest opinions , and speak freely this site is a much better place
growhi jest offline   Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:58 PM   #36
BIGGS

BIGGS is a splendid one to beholdBIGGS is a splendid one to beholdBIGGS is a splendid one to beholdBIGGS is a splendid one to beholdBIGGS is a splendid one to beholdBIGGS is a splendid one to beholdBIGGS is a splendid one to beholdBIGGS is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerman View Post
dansk sour diesel(rez f2) by zen seeds
Attachment 166011

headband(sourkush)regular re-vegged by reserva privada
Attachment 166012
great looking plants bro, what you think of the dansk diesel? how did it smell and taste?
BIGGS jest offline   Quote

Old 05-13-2012, 06:06 PM   #37
Dickkhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy-doo View Post
The ECSD has the kerosine fuel funk. The NYCD has the grapefruit funk. If you want the skunky diesel you want the ECSD I don't know what that other guy is talking about.

whats ECSD?

Old 05-13-2012, 08:34 PM   #38
growhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickkhead View Post
whats ECSD?
east coast sour diesel ............................. i dont want to get into the politics about sour diesel , but all i can tell you is you will know that sour smell when you experience it , iv only grown sour cream from dna but the sour came through in the cross , very unique smell

Old 05-13-2012, 09:06 PM   #39
bunkerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGGS View Post
great looking plants bro, what you think of the dansk diesel? how did it smell and taste?
dansk is good ..has the characteristic "sour" smell wich for me is a mix of anise and grapefruit....dna most anise.....swerve most lemon hashish and dansk the less sweet and a bit peppery as a haze....even the flowering time is a little more slowly:80 days instead to 70 of the others 2

Old 05-13-2012, 10:54 PM   #40
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom is a survivor40AmpstoFreedom is a survivor40AmpstoFreedom is a survivor40AmpstoFreedom is a survivor40AmpstoFreedom is a survivor40AmpstoFreedom is a survivor40AmpstoFreedom is a survivor40AmpstoFreedom is a survivor40AmpstoFreedom is a survivor40AmpstoFreedom is a survivor40AmpstoFreedom is a survivor
I can't compare because it is all I have grown as far as ECSD lines go but Rez's sour diesel ibl has been really nice so far. Some of the best pot I have ever smoked and one of the best packs of seeds I have ever grown has been my last and current pack of the SD IBL. I've grown a couple of packs all with 0 hermies, fantastic look, healthy yields, intense smells, and keepers in every pack. I currently have 3 females that will probably never leave my garden. It has the most intense diesel/fuel skunk smell I have ever encountered.

If there are any of these left I would buy pack especially knowing he actually had the real deal ECSD to do his work with.

day 40 flowering

Big, greasy, and rank buds. This is the strongest smelling herb I have grown. The fuel smell is just rank burn your nostrils with a powerful skunk kick that is like no other with sour notes for this pheno. This one to me in real life looks exactly like ECSD. From the leaves to the way the buds stack and intensity of the smell. I really can't see how anything can have a more obnoxious smell. I love it.

Growing the last pack out now can check that grow out here if you wish:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....208504&page=10

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom jest offline   Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-13-2012, 11:36 PM   #41
kaka_

kaka_ will become famous soon enough
Is Rez not making seeds anymore?
kaka_ jest offline   Quote

Old 05-14-2012, 12:06 AM   #42
growhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaka_ View Post
Is Rez not making seeds anymore?
rez just disappeared last year , believe he got raided and jailed , hopefully he is back soon and re-releases the sour d ibl , its not the same without rez he was a big personality on the boards

Old 05-14-2012, 01:17 AM   #43
Dickkhead

So who make the best ECSD? I have 3 reserv fem SD and they sent a free sour kush that I have going aswell. 40amsto it seems like you have solid feedback on reserv gear thanks for that also how do u guys store your seeds do you fridge or freeze them or vacuum seal?

Old 05-14-2012, 01:38 AM   #44
growhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickkhead View Post
So who make the best ECSD? I have 3 reserv fem SD and they sent a free sour kush that I have going aswell. 40amsto it seems like you have solid feedback on reserv gear thanks for that also how do u guys store your seeds do you fridge or freeze them or vacuum seal?
well thats what this thread is about trying to get a idea of who actually does sell the best sour diesel , and i just store in the fridge in a plastic tub with a seal .................... freezer only really if your gunna store seeds for a good few years imo

Old 05-14-2012, 02:08 AM   #45
Dickkhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by growhi View Post
well thats what this thread is about trying to get a idea of who actually does sell the best sour diesel , and i just store in the fridge in a plastic tub with a seal .................... freezer only really if your gunna store seeds for a good few years imo
yea Im thankfull to have found it! the freezer wont kill them right?