What's new

$40 Programable Thermostat For Your A/C, Heater, Co2 Burner, Exhaust Fan, Etc.

Mister_D

Veteran
Came across what I think is a much better option than the equalivalant hydro store option. The Lux Win 100 is 35.65 + shipping from amazon vs around 80 for the hydro store model. It also comes with more features than say a cap TMP-1. The lux has both heating and cooling modes, rated for 15 amps, battery backup, up to 4 different temp settings throughout the day, adjustable temp differential (Allows you to maintain temps within 1-9 deg of your set point). I just wanted to share because I love mine. Works awesome and they're cheap!

picture.php

Tyga

Veteran
Nice man... Does this have some sort of temperature probe? Or does it just read the temp of where it's plugged in?

Mister_D

Veteran
There is a small probe on the back of the unit that reads the temp. So basically yes it reads the temp where it's plugged in. You can add an extension cord to the wall side and have the probe wherever you need it. This might be handy if you were say growing in a tent. It's a pretty versatile piece of equipment.

Tyga

Veteran
There is a small probe on the back of the unit that reads the temp. So basically yes it reads the temp where it's plugged in. You can add an extension cord to the wall side and have the probe wherever you need it. This might be handy if you were say growing in a tent. It's a pretty versatile piece of equipment.

Nice! Def grabing 2 of these. Thanks for the link brotha! This is an expensive ass hobby have to save the money where you can!