Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Doc thinks I may have a cannibis caused illness.

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit A-Vac!
Doc thinks I may have a cannibis caused illness. Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2012, 02:31 AM #21
OneTokeOver

Old 05-07-2012, 02:41 AM #22
OneTokeOver

Old 05-07-2012, 02:45 AM #23
BrnCow

A friend of mine used to smoke and one day after he smoked some Big Bud, he started feeling real funny and went to sit down and passed out in his recliner. He and awaken immediately by his defibrillator going off. It had caused his heart rhythms to go out of sync.What strain were you smoking? Blueberry didn't cause him any problems but he has stopped anyway...He also had that happen on brick weed once..of course it may have nothing to do with the weed. Might be happen stance. Some weed makes some people sweat and get other odd symptoms at times also. Might try getting a script from your doc for Hydrocodone 5mg and breaking them in half and doing a half them 4 or 5 times a day and see if that helps. Might avoid the bad side effects that way. You can use one of the others - Motrin or Advil at recommended dosage -with it if you have a bad day.

Old 05-07-2012, 03:08 AM #24
Hammerhead

Hammerhead has disabled reputation
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
have you been tested for Diabetes or Hypoglycemia

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-07-2012, 03:17 AM #25
Dr. Purpur
Custom Cookies

Dr. Purpur has a brilliant futureDr. Purpur has a brilliant futureDr. Purpur has a brilliant futureDr. Purpur has a brilliant futureDr. Purpur has a brilliant futureDr. Purpur has a brilliant futureDr. Purpur has a brilliant futureDr. Purpur has a brilliant futureDr. Purpur has a brilliant futureDr. Purpur has a brilliant futureDr. Purpur has a brilliant future
Take a break from Bud and see if it stops. I have stopped smoking several times over the last 40 years. You will be ok. Please back down from that 15 grams a day. Thats too much to be smoking. You should be able to get by with a few grams or so per day of top quality Natural Organic bud per day.A quarter ounce at the max ever. Smoking anything isnt good for your lungs. Be well!
DP

Old 05-07-2012, 03:25 AM #26
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of
Strange mofeta never heard of that. At least it is not like peanut allergy and you drop dead interesting link.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2012, 03:26 AM #27
OneTokeOver

Old 05-07-2012, 03:28 AM #28
Hammerhead

Hammerhead has disabled reputation
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
taking cannabis by ingestion is much better then smoking... Be careful it has a much stronger effect them smoking it and it last a lot longer ..

Old 05-07-2012, 03:51 AM #29
rockfish

rockfish will become famous soon enough
Cannabinoid Hyperemesis

I agree with mofetathat this may be cannabinoid hyperemesis. Most articles I have read on this syndrome state that the symptoms will go away after the patient abstains from further cannabis use. If you have more episodes of nausea, chills and vomiting, you may have to discontinue all cannabis use to gain relief including discontinuing the use of edibles.

An interesting associated finding with this syndrome is that most people suffering from this problem find relief temporarily by taking hot showers or baths. Many of them reported taking multiple hot showers a day! I wonder if the OP finds relief from his symptoms in this way...

The low heart rate and chills could also be associated with chronic cannabis abuse.

I would bet your doctors put you on antibiotics because they didn't know what else to do. Not sure why it made you feel better either...

I hope you feel better,

~rock~
rockfish is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2012, 03:56 AM #30
Don Dump
the man doctors said would never moonwalk again

Don Dump is a glorious beacon of lightDon Dump is a glorious beacon of lightDon Dump is a glorious beacon of lightDon Dump is a glorious beacon of lightDon Dump is a glorious beacon of lightDon Dump is a glorious beacon of lightDon Dump is a glorious beacon of lightDon Dump is a glorious beacon of lightDon Dump is a glorious beacon of lightDon Dump is a glorious beacon of lightDon Dump is a glorious beacon of light
hey brother I have/did have the "cannabis hyperemesis syndrome", cannabis-itis I call it. I stopped vaping for a couple months, I think I am pretty much better now. I am vaping again quite a lot, but nothing like I used to. good luck with your problem

couple links you may find interesting:
http://www.clinicalcorrelations.org/?p=2877
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1774264/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2658859/

1 members found this post helpful.