Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Concentrates > My lungs and BHO

Thread Title Search    
 My lungs and BHO Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2012, 11:58 PM   #46
hammalamma

hammalamma has a reputation beyond reputehammalamma has a reputation beyond reputehammalamma has a reputation beyond reputehammalamma has a reputation beyond reputehammalamma has a reputation beyond reputehammalamma has a reputation beyond reputehammalamma has a reputation beyond reputehammalamma has a reputation beyond reputehammalamma has a reputation beyond reputehammalamma has a reputation beyond reputehammalamma has a reputation beyond repute
If i take the "right sized hit" no coughing, no hurting my lungs, no film. Now when I get a little over zealous and take hits bigger than .2 of gram, that shit hurts and leaves a film. I think some people take to big of rips. I know people that cough every time they rip oil, I try to tell them they don't need to waste it but it must be an ego thing, or they think they won't get as much as others. Not saying any one here is doing this, just an observation.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:21 AM   #47
paper thorn

paper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by THC123 View Post
yeah but if you smoke all day non stop it is normal that your lung capacity decreases duh

even if you vape from morning till evening for months your lung capacity will decrease
I don't know man, i blow the doctor's minds when i do any breathing tests during a checkup, tells me he's never seen anyone inhale or exhale as deeply and says it sounds very clear.
i smoke a lot too.

Ray Hubbard singing Beauty Way

Quote:
im babbling again i see,better get to trimming....and some rush 2112!
unclefishstick
paper thorn is offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:17 AM   #48
Hydro-Soil
Banned

Hydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivor
I suggest switching to canna-caps.

Quick, portable (when you use oatmeal flour), long-lasting and stealthy.

Make 'em so you can just barely feel the effects and take one three times a day. You'll want to smoke/vape less and you'll feel MUCH better overall... starting at about the 3-week point.

Stay Safe!
Hydro-Soil is offline   Quote

Old 05-08-2012, 03:43 AM   #49
midwestHIGHS

midwestHIGHS has a brilliant futuremidwestHIGHS has a brilliant futuremidwestHIGHS has a brilliant futuremidwestHIGHS has a brilliant futuremidwestHIGHS has a brilliant futuremidwestHIGHS has a brilliant futuremidwestHIGHS has a brilliant futuremidwestHIGHS has a brilliant futuremidwestHIGHS has a brilliant futuremidwestHIGHS has a brilliant futuremidwestHIGHS has a brilliant future
I make caps all the time decarboxylated bho/absolute or ethanol oil mixed with coconut oil and soy lecithin. They do keep me from dabbing alot, but the high keeps me from doing much besides sitting on the couch, doesn't really compare to a uplifting dab.
midwestHIGHS is offline   Quote

Old 05-08-2012, 01:13 PM   #50
Hydro-Soil
Banned

Hydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivorHydro-Soil is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestHIGHS View Post
I make caps all the time decarboxylated bho/absolute or ethanol oil mixed with coconut oil and soy lecithin. They do keep me from dabbing alot, but the high keeps me from doing much besides sitting on the couch, doesn't really compare to a uplifting dab.
Umm... too strong? Like I said, make them so you can 'barely' feel them and take them 3 times a day. Just like any other regular poison Rx pill the doc would give you.

The best results are obtained after about 3-4 weeks of constant ingestion.

Could I also recommend some more sativa-dominant strains? Really get you off your ass and moving. LOL

Stay Safe!

Old 05-08-2012, 04:18 PM   #51
SourPurp

SourPurp will become famous soon enough
Ok just gonna state this again since pretty much everyone overlooked my first post on it...if your coughing after taking puffs, coughing up black stuff, or generally experiencing any sort of discomfort from your buds then THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR BUDS. I don't care if you just bought the latest "top-shelf" "organic" whatever for $50/gram from the collective, if you experience the negative symptoms outlined above then there IS a problem with your weed. Not weed in general, YOUR weed you just bought (or grew). This may come as a complete shock to most tokers but your pot smoke should NOT be hurting your lungs. Your body and lungs should be accepting and incorporating the smoke not rejecting it in a violent coughing fit. A cough is your bodies way of rejecting stuff (and quickly). If your coughing, your lungs DO NOT WANT what you just put in them. Listen folks, I seriously take 15-20 waterpipe hits every day, NO COUGHING, NO BLACK PHLEHM. Hash hits pressed or unpressed, no problems. So tell the fucking world, there is marijuana out there that actually doesn't hurt going in and doesn't force itself back out again. I know it seems shocking...
SourPurp is offline   Quote

Old 05-08-2012, 05:19 PM   #52
Sour Deez
Grab some buds!!!

Sour Deez is a glorious beacon of lightSour Deez is a glorious beacon of lightSour Deez is a glorious beacon of lightSour Deez is a glorious beacon of lightSour Deez is a glorious beacon of lightSour Deez is a glorious beacon of light
I have asthma, i have two different inhalers, one i use once daily and the other is for shortness of breath or an attack. When i was smoking bud i would need to take a couple puffs after every single session. After switching to bho i have totally stopped using the emergency inhaler. No need for it now.

When i go over my buddys places, i smoke bud with them, and i can feel it for days after in my lungs, i have to use the emergency inhaler every so often.

I can definitely tell the difference on my lungs, and they are thanking me.

Sour Deez is offline   Quote

Old 05-08-2012, 06:45 PM   #53
Bi0hazard

Bi0hazard is a survivorBi0hazard is a survivorBi0hazard is a survivorBi0hazard is a survivorBi0hazard is a survivorBi0hazard is a survivorBi0hazard is a survivorBi0hazard is a survivorBi0hazard is a survivorBi0hazard is a survivorBi0hazard is a survivor
^ I think its the difference between using a flame vs vaporizing (since most BHO is essentially vaporized by nails, wands, or other forms of glass.
Bi0hazard is offline   Quote

Old 05-08-2012, 06:57 PM   #54
MileHighGuy

MileHighGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMileHighGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMileHighGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMileHighGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMileHighGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMileHighGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMileHighGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMileHighGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMileHighGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMileHighGuy has a reputation beyond reputeMileHighGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Start running, your lungs will clean themselves.

have you tried smoking even more weed? haha

no but seriously, you need to be drinking twice the water as you normally would and I think you'll notice a significant improvement in your lungs ability to handle that shit.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:00 PM   #55
Gray Wolf
A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.

Gray Wolf is a survivorGray Wolf is a survivorGray Wolf is a survivorGray Wolf is a survivorGray Wolf is a survivorGray Wolf is a survivorGray Wolf is a survivorGray Wolf is a survivorGray Wolf is a survivorGray Wolf is a survivorGray Wolf is a survivor
There is a bunch of difference between smoking oil and vaporizing it.

When it is vaporized, it is just small particles of grey mist. Light some and watch the black phenolic smelling smoke that comes off. It smells like burning plastic, because it is a burning phenolic.

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass!

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

Wise men learn more from fools, than fools from wise men.
Gray Wolf is online now   Quote

Old 05-09-2012, 02:28 AM   #56
Hydro-Soil
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPurp View Post
Ok just gonna state this again since pretty much everyone overlooked my first post on it...if your coughing after taking puffs, coughing up black stuff, or generally experiencing any sort of discomfort from your buds then THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR BUDS. I don't care if you just bought the latest "top-shelf" "organic" whatever for $50/gram from the collective, if you experience the negative symptoms outlined above then there IS a problem with your weed. Not weed in general, YOUR weed you just bought (or grew). This may come as a complete shock to most tokers but your pot smoke should NOT be hurting your lungs. Your body and lungs should be accepting and incorporating the smoke not rejecting it in a violent coughing fit. A cough is your bodies way of rejecting stuff (and quickly).

If your coughing, your lungs DO NOT WANT what you just put in them. Listen folks, I seriously take 15-20 waterpipe hits every day, NO COUGHING, NO BLACK PHLEHM. Hash hits pressed or unpressed, no problems.

So tell the fucking world, there is marijuana out there that actually doesn't hurt going in and doesn't force itself back out again. I know it seems shocking...

Definitely has a lot to do with it. I'm appalled at the lack of quality I used to think was 'ok' or 'decent'.

Having sampled cannabis in a number of states (medical and non-medical)... I have to say that really 'clean' meds are almost impossible to find. I can't imagine too many people really experience it regularly.

Stay Safe!

Old 05-09-2012, 03:35 AM   #57
midwestHIGHS

midwestHIGHS has a brilliant futuremidwestHIGHS has a brilliant futuremidwestHIGHS has a brilliant futuremidwestHIGHS has a brilliant futuremidwestHIGHS has a brilliant futuremidwestHIGHS has a brilliant futuremidwestHIGHS has a brilliant futuremidwestHIGHS has a brilliant futuremidwestHIGHS has a brilliant futuremidwestHIGHS has a brilliant futuremidwestHIGHS has a brilliant future
Ya the herb I was exrtacting from had something bad sprayed on it, Don't got anymore of that ish thank lawd. Made me feel short of breath all fucking day. The latest batch of mkultra oil has been very nice on the lungs! gf agrees mucho cleaner. I can't wait to get my organic/veganic garden up an going the amount of unclean herb is very high these days.

ewww burnt oil smells not so good. I try and wait to the point where it vaporizes slowly and not a quick 1 second inhale.

what vapor pen is the best bang for your buck and doesn't taste like burnt plastic. In the other vap pen threads alot of people said the eGo T was a great pen for the price and is much better than alot of the more expensive ones. The plastic tanks kinda wierd me out though, hows the flavor on these things?
midwestHIGHS is offline   Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:49 AM   #58
BHO594

BHO594 has a spectacular aura aboutBHO594 has a spectacular aura about
Google Butane inhalation'

BHO can be very dangerous to smoke,alota people pumping out runs These days and there not even half way purged.The whole idea is to be able to cancel out the butane..my advice Spray less tane over your runs,slow purge @ 140 for an hour,and invest in a Vaccum setup espically if your on the Mass Production Hype.
BHO594 is offline   Quote

Old 05-09-2012, 02:01 PM   #59
KiefSweat
Didn't See Me Comming

KiefSweat is a splendid one to beholdKiefSweat is a splendid one to beholdKiefSweat is a splendid one to beholdKiefSweat is a splendid one to beholdKiefSweat is a splendid one to beholdKiefSweat is a splendid one to beholdKiefSweat is a splendid one to behold
bho left over in your oil will ignite. If it sizzles or doesn't catch fire its not solvent.
I was working with some shit last week that was sprayed heavily with eagle20. It was just kinda fucked up all around and I knew something was up when making it and glad I threw it away, but come to find out it was sprayed up to 10days before harvest.
KiefSweat is offline   Quote

Old 05-09-2012, 02:57 PM   #60
Bi0hazard

Bi0hazard is a survivorBi0hazard is a survivorBi0hazard is a survivorBi0hazard is a survivorBi0hazard is a survivorBi0hazard is a survivorBi0hazard is a survivorBi0hazard is a survivorBi0hazard is a survivorBi0hazard is a survivorBi0hazard is a survivor
Ya, that's some Bull Shit - Eagle 20 should never be used During flowering...

If anyone is looking for a completely organic (odorless/tasteless) flowering stage Powdery Mildew killer (also kills spider mites) I Highly recommend JMS Stylet Oil you can use it up to a day before you harvest no problem, it's completely organic - again NO SMELL / NO TASTE and will absolutely kill PM (for 10-14 days at a time). For people who are screwed with PM late into flowering it's a god send.
Bi0hazard is offline   Quote