What's new

Stealth Bloom

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi icmaggers! I'm an italian grower and this is my first thread in international section. I hope you follow this "stealth bloom" till the end..

This is my setup:

Box: Dark Propagator 90 (60 x 60 x 90 cm – 23” x 23” x 35”)

Vegetative stage:

Light: 125w CFL;
Pots: 3,6 l;
Soil: Compo High quality soil;
Days of vegetative: 67 for Sweet Special and 49 for Caramelo;
Fertilizer: Biobizz Bio Heaven, Biobizz Alga-a-Mic, GHE Bio Worm;
Ph solution: 6 - 6.5 ;

For bloom stage:

Light: 150w HPS Sylvania red spectrum;
Pots: 11 l;
Substrato: Compo High Quality Soil with perlite;
Fertilizer: Biobizz Bio Heaven, Biobizz Alga-a-Mic, GHE Bio Worm, GHE Bio Bud and Ata Organics Flavour (this from 3th weeks of bloom - it's based on melassa);
Ph solution: 6,5;

Strains description:
Caramelo is a sativa hybrid (75%) between Lavander and an unknown sativa; the seedbank is Delicious seeds from Spain.
Sweet Special is in origin an automatic strain but some plants were pollinated with non-automatic pollen for error and I have 2 automatic and 2 non-automatic plants (1 more indica - I cut this - and 1 more sativa). It's a three way hybrid between Caramelo (BlueBlack x Maple Leaf Indica x White Rhino) x The Hog x elite clone of Grapefruit. The seedbank is Sweet Seeds from Spain (I think it's one of the best seedbank in the world). They said me that they didn't know which strain has pollinated Sweet Special. The automatic version looks very sweet and frosty. I already cut one of these but I don't still smoked this; and the other is still in the bloom box.
Psicodelicia is a sativa hybrid (75%) between a nepali sativa and an unknown indica from U.S.A. . It’s a really psychedelic strain (in my opinion..); it has a lemon and coffee taste; I love it, I grew it many times.
I topped them in veg and I used lst method in the first two weeks of bloom. I vegetated Caramelo for 7 weeks, Sweet Special and Psicodelicia for 9 weeks. Psicodelicia has more days of veg than Caramelo because my idea it was to take it in guerrilla outdoor but finally I prefer to take it in bloom box! This is the reason why it's latest than other two plants. I have one Cannalope Haze in veg box at 3 weeks. I hope it’s female! I’ll vegetate this for 4 weeks total.

Some photos:

Sweet Special on the left and Caramelo on the right at the first day of bloom:

picture.php

Psicodelicia at the first day of bloom:

picture.php

Sweet Special at 82 days of bloom (automatic version):

picture.php

Continue..

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
One week ago (2nd week of bloom):
Caramelo

picture.php

picture.php

Sweet Special

picture.php

picture.php

Group shot:

picture.php

I'll do some photos in the next days..
Thanks! Bye!

K

kiwi_growa

:yoinks: WOW that sweet special makes my mouth water:jawdrop::tiphat:. Great grow, please keep those pictures coming. :tiphat:

Does that seed shop in spain ship worldwide?

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
@ kiwi growa: Thanks bro! Tomorrow I'll do some new photos! I don't know about Sweet Seeds shipping conditions, you have to read on its website! I bought its seeds on english website that ships all over the world! Stay tuned..Bye! :wave:

@ #1cheesebuds: :thank you:! And this is only the beginning :biggrin:! Stay tuned..Bye! :wave:

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi to all! Today I post some new photos!
Sweet Special automatic at 91 days, I'll cut it next week:

picture.php

picture.php

Caramelo at 24 day of bloom, she smells like lavander:

picture.php

picture.php

Continue..

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Sweet Special not automatic version at 24 days of bloom, she smells like sugar:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Psicodelicia at 11 days of bloom, her leafes smell skunky:

picture.php

picture.php

When I'll cut Sweet Special af version I'll take in the bloom box one Cannalope Haze, I don't know her sex. Today I start to fertilize two big plants with Ata Organics Flavour, a melassa fertilizer. Bye!

K

kiwi_growa

:bow: I am in love with your auto sweet special. :respect:

Reminds me a lot of Dr. Greens "budsicles". I am very interested to see the dry weight of that auto sweet special.

Keep up the good work

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
:bow: I am in love with your auto sweet special. :respect:

Reminds me a lot of Dr. Greens "budsicles". I am very interested to see the dry weight of that auto sweet special.

Keep up the good work

Hi kiwi! Thanks! I think that sweet special automatic will weigh around 15-20 grams..But if you use a most potent lamp and a bigger pot you will harvest more grams! In italian automatic section of icmag there are some people that harvested 90 gr from a sweet seeds' plant! This seedbank has great success between european growers! You must see their genetics on their website, they sounds very delicious and very productive! Stay tuned! Bye! :wave:

:smoweed:

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi to all! Today I post some new photos. I cut Sweet Special af and now it's in the box a Cannalope Haze f2 from a friend; I don't know if it's a female or male..The C.H. has 28 days of veg in 3,6 l pot.

picture.php

picture.php

A branch of Psicodelicia:

picture.php

And this is my favourite, Sweet Special "regular":

picture.php

In the next days I'll post some new photos..Bye! :wave:

Tatz

Wow, nice plants you got going !
The Cannalope Haze f2 has no space between the internodes !!! I'm excited to see where that's gonna end...!
The Sweet Special Auto makes my mouth water and brings up a little envy....

You´re doing good man !

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Wow, nice plants you got going !
The Cannalope Haze f2 has no space between the internodes !!! I'm excited to see where that's gonna end...!
The Sweet Special Auto makes my mouth water and brings up a little envy....

You´re doing good man !

Hi Tatz! :thank you: ! This Sweet Special smells too :biggrin:! When I'll smoke it, I'll post a smoke report! Stay tuned! Bye! :wave:

:smoweed:

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi icmaggers! Today is 5th week of bloom for Caramelo and Sweet Special (regular), 3th week for Psicodelicia. The Cannalope Haze was a male! Photos:

Caramelo:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi to all! This is the situation in my stealth box at 45 days of bloom for Caramelo and Sweet Special and 32 days for Psicodelicia.

Caramelo:

picture.php

Sweet Special:

picture.php

picture.php

fukndenny

everything looks great , but one question... the orientation of your tent looks off. there's a vent thing on the bottom of the floor?

how the heck did you zip it up like this? can't say ive ever tried, and what is the reason behind it? what am i missing here?

are you just using the mom/clone dp90 tent and flipping it vertically to use as a normal/taller tent? interesting!!

Latest posts

Latest posts