What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

150's Bogglegum Hempy K.I.S.S style Micro 156wCFL SCROG

150wpimpin

Welcome to my grow log. I will try to outline everything I do in greatest detail possible.

Questions and comments are encouraged!

Chambers - Reveg/extra space 16"x18"x24"
Mother/bloom 16"x18"x6' split into two chmbers

Exhaust - Nutone Silent fan 2 sones DIY carbon filter
reveg just has a PC fan

Lighting - mother - 78w mixed CFL
bloom - 156w mixed CFL
reveg - 52w soft CFL 24/0

Nutes - Maxibloom Lucas formula for everything K.i.s.s method
fed every other day

Hempy - 1 gallon
Media - 90/10 perlite vermiculite

Temps - mother - 69 night 82 day
bloom - 69 night 80 day
reveg unknown

I have started a new mom so I chopped the old one down to a nub (exaggerating a bit) and have been training her for the last 3 weeks.

what do you guys think is she overgrown or what ??

questions comments you know what to do ..

woohoo.gif

150wpimpin

Ok so I had some extra clones and wanted to run a test on the strain before I put the SCROG into flower.
So far I learned that they require a bit more veg time for maximum yield in this SOG style lol these are only about 5" tall but they are pretty and they are indeed serving there purpose

these started showing flowers on the 25th last month.​

150wpimpin

Here is what I got going for the next round!

picture.php

picture.php

And here we are at

Day 7 of 12/12

She started showing pistols at day 6

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

150wpimpin

Thanks alot fellows. I think I'm going to scrub the test run and throw the SCROG into the flower chamber today due to Not having enough weed to last and those little clones just arnt going to do enough.

I'm guessing they will be potent enough to turn them into an oil hash

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice setup. What strain is that?

I'm a little confused on where you have clones flowering and scrog vegging in the cab. Which is in which chamber? When you say throw the scrog into flower, do you mean move it into a different chamber and then start 12/12? or just starting 12/12 in the chamber it's currently in?

150wpimpin

Nice setup. What strain is that?

I'm a little confused on where you have clones flowering and scrog vegging in the cab. Which is in which chamber? When you say throw the scrog into flower, do you mean move it into a different chamber and then start 12/12? or just starting 12/12 in the chamber it's currently in?

Thanks blynx . It is Bog's bogglegum.

The clones are in the flower chamber which is under the mother chamber. The old mom is in the mother chamber training into the screen.

I put those clones in with no veg on 4/15 just to get some experience with the strain plus I thought it would take longer to fill the screen up in the veg chamber.

But its already overgrown I think and I don't have enough weed to get through both grows and those clones arnt going to produce enough to get through so im going to pull the little clones out today and put the scrog down in the flower chamber.

sorry for the confusion I wasnt even going to post about the clones that were flowering but wanted to put some pics up

post #1 is the mother chamber and post#2 is what was in the flower chamber and post #3 is the flower chamber now

Last edited:

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great set up. Pure Dankness... great post as well... Thankz...

150wpimpin

These boards just don't seem as active as I remember a few years ago! Aside from the few who have posted here it just doesn't seem like anyone is really interested in watching this grow!! So im not sure if it is even worth my time to log it and update it ever week!!

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep... seems people only want the best of the best around this site... yet... once in a blue moon someone will pop up and set u in the right direction ... lol or remind u yours is not the best..lol. do the journal for u not them and you will happier ... btw... looking great bro.. keep it up...your the best... hahaha. Great grow ta ya...latzz...

Latest posts

Latest posts