Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > where do you buy online?

Thread Title Search
Click for Perfect Grower Nutrients
where do you buy online? Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2012, 07:42 AM #21
LeeROI

LeeROI has a spectacular aura aboutLeeROI has a spectacular aura aboutLeeROI has a spectacular aura aboutLeeROI has a spectacular aura about
I like greners but you need to call and talk to them if you really need stealth.
As mentioned above, drop shipped items can be a real bitch for announcing your intentions.
LUMIGROW
LeeROI is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2012, 02:58 AM #22
chief bigsmoke

chief bigsmoke is a jewel in the roughchief bigsmoke is a jewel in the roughchief bigsmoke is a jewel in the roughchief bigsmoke is a jewel in the roughchief bigsmoke is a jewel in the roughchief bigsmoke is a jewel in the roughchief bigsmoke is a jewel in the rough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thak1lla View Post
btw im in canada but I cant find a good online store in canada
in canada: jons plant factory, progressive growth, valley indoor, wholesale hydro and bustan and hydroshop.ca
chief bigsmoke is offline Quote

Old 12-26-2012, 06:51 AM #23
kindred1
Trich Hunter

kindred1 will become famous soon enough
any more recent recommendations for east coasters? thanks
kindred1 is offline Quote

Old 12-26-2012, 04:08 PM #24
DankSide

DankSide will become famous soon enoughDankSide will become famous soon enoughDankSide will become famous soon enough
Hasn't BGHydro's store section been down now for some time?

HTG Supply
HIDHUT
Greners

Grener's was my backup after BGHydro "went down for maintenance" - Stealth shipping and promptness, everything shipped in a beige cardboard box.

When I called Greners to have this confirmed, their customer support assured me stealth shipping was standard practice. Still, all it takes is a phone call for additional peace of mind. I believe you can also add this request in a "special request" box when placing your order.

P.S. - I wouldn't trust ballasts made by HIDhut.
DankSide is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-26-2012, 04:17 PM #25
Bush Dr
Painting the picture of Dorian Gray

Bush Dr is a jewel in the roughBush Dr is a jewel in the roughBush Dr is a jewel in the roughBush Dr is a jewel in the roughBush Dr is a jewel in the roughBush Dr is a jewel in the roughBush Dr is a jewel in the roughBush Dr is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

In the UK Greens is unbeatable, you can place your order on line, tick the 'pay cash' button and you get their account details and a reference, so you can just walk into a Bank and pay the cash in ...... no paper trail back to you .... sweet

This ain't no ordinary herb I'm smoking - Fantan Mojah

Supermoto for that eXtra buzz
Bush Dr is offline Quote

Old 12-26-2012, 04:21 PM #26
LittleAmsterdam
Lat. 31.50 Long. -99.40

LittleAmsterdam will become famous soon enoughLittleAmsterdam will become famous soon enough
I found a new Seed Supplier that I'm happy with. They have a nice website, good service, and best pricing I've ever seen !

The Seed Depot
LittleAmsterdam is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-26-2012, 05:13 PM #27
Crusader Rabbit

Crusader Rabbit has much to be proud ofCrusader Rabbit has much to be proud ofCrusader Rabbit has much to be proud ofCrusader Rabbit has much to be proud ofCrusader Rabbit has much to be proud ofCrusader Rabbit has much to be proud ofCrusader Rabbit has much to be proud ofCrusader Rabbit has much to be proud ofCrusader Rabbit has much to be proud ofCrusader Rabbit has much to be proud ofCrusader Rabbit has much to be proud of
The remaining scraps of BGH are presently being divied up in bankruptcy proceedings.
Crusader Rabbit is online now Quote

Old 12-29-2012, 05:22 AM #28
summitoker

summitoker has a spectacular aura aboutsummitoker has a spectacular aura aboutsummitoker has a spectacular aura about
www.growannex.com and www.plantlightinghydroponics.com are my favorites
summitoker is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-29-2012, 03:00 PM #29
Hold Your Fire
Finding my way back home

Hold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant future
PLH, FTW!!!
Hold Your Fire is offline Quote

Old 12-29-2012, 04:24 PM #30
Kindest

Kindest has a spectacular aura aboutKindest has a spectacular aura aboutKindest has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the good info.

Finished LED tent Winter '12 - BOG LSD

“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.” ― Plato
Kindest is offline Quote