Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > triangle kush ~

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
triangle kush ~ Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-16-2012, 08:50 PM #1
ickybuds2012

Talking triangle kush ~

hi there ,,

just thought i'd share some pics of my old grow of triangle kush , i dont have the cut anymore but it was a nice ride ~

its a strain that's hyped too much and hoarded even more ...

some delicious herb that's for sure ... not the highest yielding plant in my garden but a real tasty treat ...

the smell's like an exotic wood incense and the resin production i got was amazing ..

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:04 PM #2
Guest02345

Guest02345 is a jewel in the roughGuest02345 is a jewel in the roughGuest02345 is a jewel in the roughGuest02345 is a jewel in the roughGuest02345 is a jewel in the roughGuest02345 is a jewel in the roughGuest02345 is a jewel in the rough
looks to be the diggity dank!!
Guest02345 is offline Quote

Old 09-05-2012, 06:57 AM #3
ickybuds2012

~ in memoriam ~

Old 09-05-2012, 07:00 AM #4
ickybuds2012

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:51 PM #5
monkey5

monkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nice
Looks amazing! Thank you for posting this! Looks DANK as can be! Yummmy! monkey5
All around great post..here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=211640 ..Thank you Hash Zepplin! ~~https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0LxI...layer_embedded ..Veterans for Ron Paul!~~ https://www.cchi2016.org/fulltext.html ~~ Yes we can!!!
monkey5 is offline Quote

Old 09-05-2012, 11:46 PM #6
Bassman420

Bassman420 is on a distinguished road
Never heard of that strain but by the looks like I'm missing out.
Bassman420 is offline Quote

Old 09-06-2012, 04:38 PM #7
ClearBarbedFunk
lost in the Haze

ClearBarbedFunk is a name known to allClearBarbedFunk is a name known to allClearBarbedFunk is a name known to allClearBarbedFunk is a name known to allClearBarbedFunk is a name known to allClearBarbedFunk is a name known to allClearBarbedFunk is a name known to allClearBarbedFunk is a name known to allClearBarbedFunk is a name known to allClearBarbedFunk is a name known to allClearBarbedFunk is a name known to all
nice icky, we finished one out here in a BO this year, not bad, plant appears to yield huge but the bud is a bit fluffy, not your normal OG bud.

fairly potent, as will give ya the sweats/clammy feel on the first pulls.

Butcher of Da Kine
ClearBarbedFunk is offline Quote

Old 09-06-2012, 04:41 PM #8
greenluv707
pit wisper/ rare strain collector

greenluv707 is a jewel in the roughgreenluv707 is a jewel in the roughgreenluv707 is a jewel in the roughgreenluv707 is a jewel in the roughgreenluv707 is a jewel in the roughgreenluv707 is a jewel in the roughgreenluv707 is a jewel in the roughgreenluv707 is a jewel in the rough
she is a special girl indeed..........

got her and will never loose her........

a lil tk,fo,aw,cm+ =

strain collector........allways lookin for thoes rare ones.......

"Thoes who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves" ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say;fools because they have to say something"
PLATO.
greenluv707 is offline Quote

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:42 PM #9
ClearBarbedFunk
lost in the Haze

ClearBarbedFunk is a name known to allClearBarbedFunk is a name known to allClearBarbedFunk is a name known to allClearBarbedFunk is a name known to allClearBarbedFunk is a name known to allClearBarbedFunk is a name known to allClearBarbedFunk is a name known to allClearBarbedFunk is a name known to allClearBarbedFunk is a name known to allClearBarbedFunk is a name known to allClearBarbedFunk is a name known to all
hey bro, didd ya see that earthquake in CR, havent seen nothin about this am, had a tsunami alert for the western coast, just hopein jaco is still there

Butcher of Da Kine
ClearBarbedFunk is offline Quote

Old 09-07-2012, 04:59 AM #10
ickybuds2012

uuuuuf jajajajaj it was intense , real powerful , makes u remember mother earth is the ultimate boss, luckily no one got hurt everybody just got scared lol jaco still is there ,, is just me that left ,, too many hollywoods,, i like it better on the background ,, though i constantly go for a quick surf session , check in with the fam , and then get on the highway