Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > BACKCOUNTRY's 2005 outdoor season

Thread Title Search
BACKCOUNTRY's 2005 outdoor season Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-01-2006, 09:05 PM #1
BACKCOUNTRY
Mourning the loss of my dog......

BACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of light
BACKCOUNTRY's 2005 outdoor season

Hey everyone! Here is a condensed version of my 2005 outdoor season. It was a huge thread last year over at OG.

My strains: OR95(ORGH at OG), C99, NLxOR95, and NLxPurple OR95. OR95 is a strain my dad developed over the last 30 years, a combonation of good strains pulled from the finest bags of weed he smoked from the mid-70s in Northern California(Emerald triagle), and a good Indica strain grown in Oregon around the time we moved here from Nor-Cal. It has a good, strong Skunk/Fruit flavor, and a good Indica stone. I also crossed in more recent years, OR95 (and its Purple pheno) to Northern lights.

The NLxPurple, NLxOR95, and both C99s were clones. The OR95s were grown from seed, and both Males and females were grown together for seed, and were not ment for bud(hence they were grown tight together), placed with the OR95s was the C99 mother plant I was using that spring indoors, for the purpose of making seeds. All plants were placed out April 28th, sorry no pics until early June.

NLxPurple:

6-4

6-18

7-2

7-30

9-01

NLxOR95

6-04

6-18

7-2

7-30

9-01

C99 clone

6-04

6-18

7-02

9-01

OR95 seed farm

6-01

6-18

7-02

7-31

C99 Mom

6-01

6-18

7-02

7-31
BACKCOUNTRY is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2006, 09:06 PM #2
BACKCOUNTRY

BACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of light
Blooming time!

The bloom season went well, except for my C99 Mom was attacked by wood rats, and lost much of its greenery, I still got plenty of seeds from it(C99xOR95), but lost alot of bud.

NLxPurple

NLxOR95

C99 clone

Arrow points to spot of mold I found at harvest time, October 19, the C99s were the last plants to get mold.

Last edited by BACKCOUNTRY; 03-02-2006 at 09:29 AM..

Old 03-01-2006, 09:31 PM #3
BACKCOUNTRY

OR95 seed farm(I called this ORGH at OG)

C99 Mom
This plant was partialy destroyed by wood rats a few weeks from harvest

The stash, and the Organic ferts used

Last edited by BACKCOUNTRY; 03-03-2006 at 08:31 AM..

Old 03-01-2006, 10:06 PM #4
Stoner133
Outdoor dude

Stoner133 will become famous soon enough
Sweet! Nice show.
Stoner133 is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2006, 10:09 PM #5
Mr. Smoke

Mr. Smoke is on a distinguished road
Look great Backcountry! How did the seeds you made turn out?

Is my dog still healthy?
Mr. Smoke is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2006, 01:48 AM #6
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to behold
Some great pics there. I like that red, orange, yellow, greenish plant.

Last edited by pipeline; 03-02-2006 at 08:57 AM..
pipeline is offline Quote