What's new

100%Organic BOG Sour Lifesaver, Bogglegum, Blue Kush,ect., Gypsys G13 IX, Peacmaker

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Ok here we go. I've been waiting a LONG time to get my green thumb on these beans.

This is my first time with BOG genetics and I am so ready to get these seedling grown into some gorgeous plants

But first a quick pic at the new order with all the other beans that I ordered along with the BOGs.

I haven't put any chimera down yet. I couldn't wait. I had to sprout all the bogs first. Sorry Chimera.

I also received some Peacmakers from ingmar and some DJ's F13:woohoo: seeds. (both were freebies)

Ok, lets see I had all pop besides the peacmakers(non sprouted), one Bogglegum and one Sour Bubble. still pretty good though.

Most of them have popped out of the ground. I'll have to get a pic up in a little bit.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
This kinda sucks

This kinda sucks

some pics of whats broke ground and whats not and some that never will.

What im really disappointed with is the bog not making it through. Now I only have one of a couple of his strains. Good thing my bud has the other half of the packs sprouting out now. I hope he has better luck.

Blue Kush (Blush) So sad...just one

Sour Lifsaver

they just stopped.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
On the bright side...

On the bright side...

Gypsys G13 IX is rocking it out.

Sour Life Saver

Bogglegum

11 sprouted total. Not a total loss but did start with 21 seeds.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sometimes the ones that stop are having a hardtime thru shell. so they send roots to anchor for a push...try lightly misting the seed hull then help it open in a couple days or so.

M

MacGyver420

wow f-13's as freebies... that's def pretty fucking sick

ya don't give up on the ones that haven't sprouted yet; ill be sending good vibes your way hope they germinate for ya... should be a badass grow those are some killer genetics; peace

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Sometimes the ones that stop are having a hardtime thru shell. so they send roots to anchor for a push...try lightly misting the seed hull then help it open in a couple days or so.

Yeah that's what I'm hoping for but i believe its the bogglegum seeds that look a little rotted on the inside after I had pulled them up. The others I don't know yet. I'm just going to wait it out for a couple more days to see if they pop up.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
wow f-13's as freebies... that's def pretty fucking sick

ya don't give up on the ones that haven't sprouted yet; ill be sending good vibes your way hope they germinate for ya... should be a badass grow those are some killer genetics; peace

Fuck yeah its sick as fuck! So excited about having them I'm putting them in water tonight to get them going sense I only have eleven growing currently. I might throw those Chimera Mental Floss down too.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Soil maybe a little hot for the babies? Great strain selection!

Good point. I think you might be right. I'm not sure why the others would make it no problem but just in case I'm going to cut the mix their in now in half just so it doesn't happen again in case it was too hot. We'll see what happens in a couple of days.

Great info guys, Thanks.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Here we go. Got a couple of DJs F-13, Four Mental Floss, and one Nirvana Northern Lights Pure. The NLP I've been holding onto for quite some time.

I hope to see some action in about 48 hours. F-13 fuck yeah! my bud is popping the others now too so there will be a lot more phenos in my room in the future besides what i get out of these two.

Looks like Chimera slipped on in there. I can live with that.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Good point. I think you might be right. I'm not sure why the others would make it no problem but just in case I'm going to cut the mix their in now in half just so it doesn't happen again in case it was too hot. We'll see what happens in a couple of days.
Great info guys, Thanks.

I wasted some good babies once with straight Fox Farms. I imagine if you really mixed it up well with half potting soil would be fine. Safer just to start in very small cup of potting soil. Have never had a problem doing this, however, I was guilty of helping them along with a very light mix of water and some nutes after a couple days... was very light on the nutes(like 1/8-1/16th teaspoon to a gallon water). Never any burn but just enough to make sure they got there until repotted.

Tpots

I'm not sure if this has been covered, but what soil are you putting these into? If you don't mind me asking?

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
Planted the beans directly in the soil? FF Ocean Forest is too hot. I learned that, too, and haven't been without my trusty Rapid Rooters since.

I

ItsTopShelf

watching this one closly.. been waiting to try out some of BOG shit

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
I'm not sure if this has been covered, but what soil are you putting these into? If you don't mind me asking?

I believe it was a mix of 1 to 10. 1 being my flower mix. Almost all my other seedlings have worked out great.