What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mountain 12/12 from seed, with clones,Perpetual

roofwayne

:canabis: Hello All, I joined a month ago and finally getting grow journal on here. All comments and pic can be posted. Hopefully This will be as fun as another place. I started smoking pot in 1975, got medical card last June And started growing in july. I am in my four grow 12/12 from seed and clones for fun. I will cover all that in future. I am posting some pics, and will on friday nights. The lights have come on, so it time to see the girl. bye for now ...rw View attachment 161774 jack widow, mellon kush, mystery 10veg,60flow

View attachment 161775 purple kush, violater og 51 days from seed

View attachment 161776 clones 2 wild thai,, waszulu, mexican 9 days in flower

View attachment 161777 5 yet unknow 29 days from seed

View attachment 161778 2 mellon kush, grand daddy purple 8 days from seed

View attachment 161779 Wild Thai clone, 60 days in flower, harvest in few days

View attachment 161780 Purple haze clone 60 days in flower

View attachment 161781 2 cindrella 54 days from seed

View attachment 161782 The Elephant super cropped 10 days veg. and 60 days in flower

View attachment 161783 Inside grow box with 400w hps

roofwayne

:thank you:I thought I would explain my set-up. I grow in soil of my mixing, going to coco based " Super soil" in next few days. I have perpetual going it confusing at times what goes on what. I doing 12/12 from seed, with a half clones. I have another plant to harvest, close to 2 oz dry I am hoping. I put pics up when i am done....rw

J

J.C.grower

Welcome to IC man!
great looking ladies i gotta say, looking real tasty and pungent!:respect:
really interested to see how your coco based " super soil" goes, i would like to try this myself.
keep up the great work man!!K++
tagged!
stay fligh:joint:
JC

roofwayne

Thanks for stopping by. I let you know as it be harvested soon. I hoping it taste like the thai I smoked in late 1970"s. It a clone from a world of seed, wild thai landrace seed we turned into a mother, I have three more a couple days in flower.It smell good and looks different then everything else...rw

roofwayne

Welcome to IC man!
great looking ladies i gotta say, looking real tasty and pungent!:respect:
really interested to see how your coco based " super soil" goes, i would like to try this myself.
keep up the great work man!!K++
tagged!
stay fligh:joint:
JC
Thanks for stopping by!!! First time to try it, I post the formula on here. The person I got it from said pass it around. She broke it down to a small brick, like 500grams or 650 grams:
One brick of coco in 1 to 1 1/2 gallon of water,then add;
6 tbs of Bloodmeal, Kelp meal,bone meal
3 tbs of marine cuisine or fruit and flower, bat guano
half of cup garden lime
1 pak of mycos or 1 cup of Mycorrazae
6 cups of EWC
10 cups of perlite
mix and let it sit for a week mixing once a day
add to pots, even seedling, water
a top dressing is add before flower
You only add molasses and water, that's it
:canabis:...rw

roofwayne

sister purple haze, harvested

sister purple haze, harvested

This the sister of mighty mite, The main cola is 14", 3 1/2" longer than the whole other PH. Maybe a qlb dry.

roofwayne

Now the excitement is over!
Doing 12/12 from seed has some key advantages. You can sex plants in 3 to 5 week. No more veg and start flower to pull it up, way too much crying when that happens.lol You only need One box, Of course I have three, big box with 400w hps, a small box with cfl's and a veg box for clones,I veg the big clone, didn't veg little one, so you have to veg clones. The indicas I try and grow One cola the sativas get super cropped to keep them out of light. You have more plants in 12/12 from seed, I was using fox farms grow big and tiger bloom, ran out. Got a General Organic starter kit, that not going to last, so the switch to Coco super soil, I will be buying silcia pro-tech and of course molasses. Thats my set up...rw

roofwayne

Wild Thai clone and water cure

Wild Thai clone and water cure

Hey all, I harvest a wild Thai after 70 days in flower. It smell like a pine tree and has buds that are like kernels of corn stuck on each other. Some other pictures of a water I trying with little of the Purple haze, harvest, last week. View attachment 162956

View attachment 162957

View attachment 162958

View attachment 162959

View attachment 162960

View attachment 162961

View attachment 162962

View attachment 162963 Happy 4/20 everyone!!:woohoo:..rw

roofwayne

Attachments

• 4-20-12 012.JPG
    4-20-12 012.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 4-20-12 011.JPG
    4-20-12 011.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 4-20-12 010.JPG
    4-20-12 010.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 13

NE1

Wow roofwayne,
Good you put a link to your thread in your signature, i missed it before.
Your plants are gettin huge (and gorgeous!).
Now i understand what you mean with keepin (only) 1-2 full blooming in my 4 square feet footprint.

That wild Thai is awesome! Did you flower the clone imediatly afteer roting, or did you veg it for short time? Is it a "wild" seed, or can i purchase the genetics anywhere?

As you know, i'm a plain beginner, but i think the cocomix sounds really promising (feeling better about my creation now :)).

I don't know if you knew ( i just found out) that Yucca (-palm) extract is a great plus for growers, especially with coco. It breaks down the surface tension of water...ground/plants can soak it up faster and easier an plants access nutes easier. Ah, and its also good to add a few drops of that to solution when foilar spraying. You get a thin film instead of drops.
Got to find a source for that stuff in germany. Maybe this is sth for you too.
I might order "Bio Nova - Free flow" from Austria, not sure if this is avaiable in the states.

Maybe you can get some yucca extract (as a wetting agent, not for eating for anti-aging - they sell only that in germany :)) where you live. California must have a good market for growing supplies ... I'll defenitely try yucca extract, as i heard very good about it by experienced trustworthy people in a german speaking forum (seen great results).

Nearly forgot the most important:Super cool thread, nice pics, i'll definitely be watching...tagged!
Beste Grüße aus Deutschland...
take care
:) NE1

Last edited by a moderator:

roofwayne

Hey NE1, the wild thai is from world of seeds, landrace collection. California has too many places to get growing stuff, plus a lot of them only want your money. The yucca sound interesting, grow not too far from me. Getting seeds are not much of a problem here, lots of private seed breeders. I have a friend that been growing in N Cal. for 40years, He gave some seed he made from some from clone only strains, they are old school. I think your soil mix is fine. Can you use Amazon,IDK, they have everything, I use them a lot, it's cheap a lot of the time then locally, plus it come to you door. Good talking to you, I watch your grow too!...rw

NE1

Hi RW,
damn, thats good to hear! I can get WoS Wild Thailand 10 regular seeds for 20€ (priced right!) coolio :)
Did you flower the Wild Thai-clone imediately after rooting,or did you veg (how long)? I,m afraid, they might get superhuge from seed (thai-genes).
We got amazon as well, but unfortunately/comprehensible they got different range of goods here (got to pay a shitload for direct us-imports, but german/european stuff is priced quite low).
I order at amazon too, even though the asses are located in Luxembourg and barely pay any tax...fkn globalists playing simple people out (fkn me helping them)...enough crying :)
Where you tell about the supercocomix, you say "6 tbs of blood-,bone-,kelpmeal" - is this 6tbs of a mixture of that meals, or 6 tbs of each meal?
Have a good time tasting the mellon kush (looks and sounds nice) you showed in my thread (lucky you...yes i'm jealous) :)
keep on doing so fine and diversified...i really like watching.
beste Grüße :)
NE1