What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSG White Jones test grow with lou

L

LouDog420

Hey all! Big thanks to true and ojd for the chance to grow out some of these beans.

Started them back on Feb 25th. 5/5 germ. I made the mistake of trying to sprout in recycled coco, and payed the price. Ended up losing 3 due to damping off, and got 2 up and going. (50% germ on 3 varieties overall, I won't be doing that again! So, back to peat pucks and 100% germination with my latest round of beans for the outdoor season ;))

Had a bit of an Mg deficiency for a week in veg when I ran out of cal-mag, but other than that, they suffered my abuses well!

Now we're sitting on day 4 of flowering. Quick specs of the grow room...

250w and 400w HPS stacked vert
1 gallon grow bags
coco/perlite mix
GH 3part, cal-mag+, sm90, drip clean
hand watered daily

Shot of the room a couple days ago
picture.php

blowbubbles.gif

L

LouDog420

can't forget the ladies!!

can't forget the ladies!!

And here are the little ladies on day 4 of flowering!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

While digging through the ladies for some pics, I decided to scope out any preflowers and had a bit of a scare. A not so very female looking flower was sitting on one of the girls, several nodes from the top.

After some careful examination, it looks to be this girl just likes to grow nodes, out of nodes!! Very cool, and hopefully it adds some yield! Any word on which parent might contribute to this freaky little feature?? Never seen it in my caseys

pics or it didn't happen...

male/female??
picture.php

Nope, just another branch
picture.php

Cheers and good vibes!!

Last edited:
L

LouDog420

Always a front row seat on my lap if ya'll play your cards right!!!

Thanks for tagging along! Updates here in a few ;)

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw a couple of those bumps on my girsl too, Lou. Came to the same conclusion... nodes upon nodes.
Girls are looking great Lou. Nice and healthy.

L

LouDog420

Hey thanks for stopping in pete!

Got a few shots at day 10 over here in the pod...

WJ 2, a bit shorter
picture.php

WJ1 on the left and 2 on the right
picture.php

An 11 leafer out of a 1 gal grow bag ;) Just barely, but I'll count the little horns
picture.php

blowbubbles.gif

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lou...you dog..healthy if I've ever seen it before...good work. While Disco n Trich argue over that open seat I'll slip into it...tagged..DD

daheadies

poppin' outta control
My Pheno "C" has 11-12 leaflets on the fans as well.. Never seen this before.. Very interesting it is showing up in some of yours as well
Here is a picture of a 12 leaflet fan of a White Jones

What genetic is this coming from?? Any ideas???

picture.php

picture.php

L

LouDog420

Bravo loudog extremely happy plants. double serration going on too a lil bit.

Thats for stopping in V. yep, a few little double serrated sections here and there

Always a pleasure TT!
tiphat.gif

Looking real nice, man!

Looking pretty nice yourself over in your test area my friend!!

Nice work. I like the plant size.

Haha me too ;) Not topped, so I'm looking for a big donkey dick cola on these girls

Lou...you dog..healthy if I've ever seen it before...good work. While Disco n Trich argue over that open seat I'll slip into it...tagged..DD

Hey DD! You're a smarter duck than we give you credit for, you sneaky guy you! Thanks for stopping in
biggrin.gif

My Pheno "C" has 11-12 leaflets on the fans as well.. Never seen this before.. Very interesting it is showing up in some of yours as well
Here is a picture of a 12 leaflet fan of a White Jones

What genetic is this coming from?? Any ideas???

View Image
View Image

Hey daheadies! I've seen some of my caseys throw 11, 12 and 13's. Never grown the white before, but casey will go nuts if you give her some leg room and that juice with big old fat fans and explosive growth
dance013.gif

Updates here in a few since everyone else was doing it
laughing.gif

L

LouDog420

day 16

day 16

Was gonna take the girlies out for some one on one time...

Bit too overgrown in my pod, so they gotta stick it out, until I start hacking fans and lowers in a week and a half on the rest of the plants...

Here's my tall white jones on the left. She's a good 8-10 inches taller than her sister. Killer chem on the right
picture.php

Zoomed out a bit, tall WJ on the left behind the wire, and a shorter WJ in the middle... The darker green, more developed girl on the right is a killer chem.
picture.php

Better shots after I do some hacking ;)

moon.gif

L

LouDog420

Thanks GO!
moon.gif

Had roots on my WJ1 aka the shorty in 8 days... peat puck success
tiphat.gif

L

LouDog420

day 21